BREAKING: Thousands of Ethiopian troops land in Bardhere are headed to Kismayo!

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Don't MX have thousands of troops why bring xabashi to bardeereo_O

Blackie got y'all shook walle with his laandheernimo, no MX candidates, no MX Force no farmaajo landing in kismaayo, no JVA to fight for you.:ftw9nwa:

Don't ever claim blackie hides behind Kenyans when y'all so happy for xabash to come to bardeere yaa delusional laangabs:ufdup:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
War hadda soo dhacay ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada maamulka Jubbaland ee Axmed Maxamed Islaam ay go’doomiyeen Guriga musharax C/rashiid Maxamed Xiddig oo ka mida Golaha isbedel doonka kasoo horjeeda Axmed Madoobe.

Warka ayaa sheegaya in ciidamo fara badan oo kuwa daraawiishta Jubbaland ay go’doomiyaan Guriga uu magaalada Kismaayo ka degan yahay Xildhibaan C/rashiid Xiddig iyadoo aanay jirin cid geli karta ama ka bixi karta, waxaana ciidamada lagu arkay dhismooyinka ku dhow Guriga Xiddig.

Ilaalada C/rashiid Xiddig ayaa la sheegay inay difaac ku jiraan, iyadoo xaaladda ay kacsan tahay, waxayna goobjoogayaal sheegaan in isku dhac halkaasi ka dhici karo.

Xildhibaan C/rashiid Xiddig ayaa ka mida xubnaha ugu firfircoon ee isbaheysiga musharixiinta Isbedel doonka Jubbaland oo magaalada Kismaayo ka waday doorasho barbar socota doorashada Madaxweynaha Jubbaland ee Berri ka dhaceysa magaalada Kismaayo.

So now they trying to threaten Xidig who has many Cawlyahan defending him, wallahi Xidig wa landheere cid taban karto maleh

TekNiKo

VIP
Don't MX have thousands of troops why bring xabashi to bardeereo_O

Blackie got y'all shook walle with his laandheernimo, no MX candidates, no MX Force no farmaajo landing in kismaayo, no JVA to fight for you.:ftw9nwa:

Don't ever claim blackie hides behind Kenyans when y'all so happy for xabash to come to bardeere yaa delusional laangabs:ufdup:
Hooyatha wasse you are langaab as langaab can be I kicked you out of Kismayo in 99 and I will do it again, this time no MJ will be left breathing :fittytousand:

When will these people learn to fight their own battles, why always bring foreigners to their battles.

What happened to the somali strength and the army we keep hearing about all time. This president talks tough on camera with his fake military uniform but when it comes to walk the talk, he hides behind foreigners.

@TekNiKo on :z1banet:

Injir vs Ugali

And both getting kicked out in the end
tenor (5).gif

When will these people learn to fight their own battles, why always bring foreigners to their battles.

What happened to the somali strength and the army we keep hearing about all time. This president talks tough on camera with his fake military uniform but when it comes to walk the talk, he hides behind foreigners.

:ileycry:This man called Farmaajo is the biggest cuck fuley, nigga doesn't even pray with us Hawiyes the very citizens of Mogadishu he claims to rule.

Nigga Xarmaajo is stuck in fear within his 4 meter square room.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Hooyatha wasse you are langaab as langaab can be I kicked you out of Kismayo in 99 and I will do it again, this time no MJ will be left breathing :fittytousand:

Ceyr did the kicking boowe don't take credit for others accomplishment yes the same Ceyr that been taking your lands in galgaduud:ftw9nwa:

Only time MX fought alone was when hiraale fled after the karbash by Ras kamboni, ooh wait Ahmed baasto did the actual fighting:ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

VIP
Ceyr did the kicking boowe don't take credit for others accomplishment yes the same Ceyr that been taking your lands in galgaduud:ftw9nwa:

Only time MX fought alone was when hiraale fled after the karbash by Ras kamboni, ooh wait Ahmed baasto did the actual fighting:ftw9nwa:
I am the majority in Kismayo, CIA cables even admit it

1446utg.png

another one CIA admitting that it was Ayr that was dependent on Marehan not the other away around ask @nine i cant find it right now

Here comes the Cayr excuse war Cayr was nothing without Marehan

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am the majority in Kismayo, CIA cables even admit it

1446utg.png

another one CIA admitting that it was Ayr that was dependent on Marehan not the other away around ask @nine i cant find it right now

Here comes the Cayr excuse war Cayr was nothing without Marehan
Same story that PL depend on small Saaxo to defend us from Jeegaan :mjlol:.

TekNiKo

VIP
These MJS keep wanting beef ok, you are irrelevant in kismayu keep cheerleading for caaqdheer and kikiyu thats all you can do

Trending

Latest posts