BREAKING: TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSAASO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Facts are important not conspiracy theories
That video is facts that you can’t dispute cause it’s from the horses mouth somaliland government were clearly upset by the leader of al shabaab death cause he was a somalilander.

There are many tribes in Bari. And they all have one thing in common that doesn't exist in any Gobol in Somalia.

They all share a growing State of Mind called Puntlandimo.

Siwaaqroon
Leelkase
Warsangali
Dishiishle
Ugaar Saaleebaan
Cali Jibraheel
Ismaaciil Saleebaan
Waabeeney
Cabdiraxiim Saaleebaan
Cali Saleebaan
Geri Koombi
Guul Harti
Cali Nuux
Carab Saalix

The love of Puntlandimo and the growing Puntland State of mind.

Bari is the heart of Puntlandnimo. This isn't about MS or AS, this is the about putting Puntlandimo above MJ'nimo.

Many people are upset in seeing this amazing thing called the "Puntland State of Mind".

Smaller tribes in Bari are the heart of Puntlandimo.
Really that's all you want to say? Okay Mate you want to put Sub Clan up in this .

do you believe Somalis have the intelligence of developing a federation style government like Switzerland.

I lived in Switzerland for all my life and I can tell you we can't even govern a commune (controls small district)

You need education which is Something Somalis lack...

Only way we can progress is centralism until we get education
Stay in fucking Geneva

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This chick needs a real wood forever chatting in tongues like she’s possessed I will baptise you with my holy wood hadalka badan hadaa joojin:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Want me to come to Yard? I’m these Isaaq chicks you keep talking about
What Isaac chicks and when did I talk about them? You’re more than welcomed to come visit me I will embrace you with compassion i ain’t afraid to die I want to see what’s after this.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qumayo waxid I will turn off the lights once you’re in the yard and blaze you to another dimension to this beat

Status
Not open for further replies.