BREAKING: TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSAASO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
@Bohol i remember you making a thread about which regions in Somalia that are best suited for gorilla tactics. How come Somaliland don't have any terrorist in their mountains? I know Puntland have plenty of mountains, but doesnt SL also have it?

There are many tribes in Bari. And they all have one thing in common that doesn't exist in any Gobol in Somalia.

They all share a growing State of Mind called Puntlandimo.

Siwaaqroon
Leelkase
Warsangali
Dishiishle
Ugaar Saaleebaan
Cali Jibraheel
Ismaaciil Saleebaan
Waabeeney
Cabdiraxiim Saaleebaan
Cali Saleebaan
Geri Koombi
Guul Harti
Cali Nuux
Carab Saalix

The love of Puntlandimo and the growing Puntland State of mind.

Bari is the heart of Puntlandnimo. This isn't about MS or AS, this is the about putting Puntlandimo above MJ'nimo.

Many people are upset in seeing this amazing thing called the "Puntland State of Mind".

Smaller tribes in Bari are the heart of Puntlandimo.

waraabe

Your superior
@Bohol i remember you making a thread about which regions in Somalia that are best suited for gorilla tactics. How come Somaliland don't have any terrorist in their mountains? I know Puntland have plenty of mountains, but doesnt SL also have it?
because Somaliland has the best security in the region and vigilant citizens who report everything

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In sha Allah soon there will be a war between Puntland and the terrorist rogue tribal state of Somaliland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
because Somaliland has the best security in the region and vigilant citizens who report everything
Did they report Godane when he was chilling with his wife and kids in hargaisa after slaughtering many Somalis in @merka

Peep how the government of somaliland mourns the death of the al shabaab leader Godane

There are many tribes in Bari. And they all have one thing in common that doesn't exist in any Gobol in Somalia.

Siwaaqroon
Leelkase
Warsangali
Dishiishle
Ugaar Saaleebaan
Cali Jibraheel
Ismaaciil Saleebaan
Waabeeney
Cabdiraxiim Saaleebaan
Cali Saleebaan
Geri Koombi
Guul Harti
Cali Nuux
Carab Saalix

Bari is the heart of Puntlandnimo. This isn't about MS or AS, this is the about putting Puntlandimo above MJ'nimo.

Many people are upset in seeing this amazing thing called the "Puntland State of Mind".

Sorry Larry but I have evolved into a new mindset.

I believe in tuulonimo/magaalnimo

Screw gobol

Tjioux

Puntland have a huge territory to protect, it has 2x Somalilands coast, ofc it will be difficult to patrol over such large landmass, and on top off that it doesnt have the economical needs to buy heavy weaponary.
Puntland is also mountains, where gorilla tactics is hard to defend against.

somalia_map_states_regions_districts.png

BhLrFTjCYAE4905.jpg

Your point doesnt make any sense, even developed nations like UK, USA have terrorist attacks, so its even more absurd how a underdeveloped state like somaliland which is in a volatile region such as HOA don't have any terrorist attacks

Last edited:
Just don’t screw my State.

do you believe Somalis have the intelligence of developing a federation style government like Switzerland.

I lived in Switzerland for all my life and I can tell you we can't even govern a commune (controls small district)

You need education which is Something Somalis lack...

Only way we can progress is centralism until we get education

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland have a huge territory to protect, it has 2x Somalilands coast, ofc it will be difficult to patrol over such large landmass, and on top off that it doesnt have the economical needs to buy heavy weaponary.

BhLrFTjCYAE4905.jpg

Your point doesnt make any sense, even developed nations like UK, USA have terrorist attacks, so its even more absurd how a underdeveloped state like somaliland with is in a volatile region such as HOA don't have any terrorist attacks

So you want Somaliland to be attacked by the ISIS (leader of isis is darod from puntland)

Bohol

VIP

It is easy to carry out terrorist acts in Somaliland as seen in the 2008 car bombing of Hargeisa. However as Waraabe said most Sland residents wouldn't work with terrorists and would instead report them. It all depends on if the terrorists have local support or not to facilitate their operations.

"Twenty people died at Ethiopia's consulate in Hargeisa, while at least five were killed in the synchronized blasts at the local president's office and a UN building there. Two of the dead in the latter location were UN staff members, a driver and a security adviser. Six UN staff members were also injured in the blast that blew off the roofs of the UN compound. The UN humanitarian coordinator for Somalia, Mark Bowden, said: "While Somalia is one of the most dangerous places in the world for aid workers, Hargeisa has been relatively stable and consequently many United Nations staff were stationed there."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Hargeisa–Bosaso_bombings

Tjioux

So you want Somaliland to be attacked by the ISIS (leader of isis is darod from puntland)
Why would i want that? Im just stating the fact that its suspicious how they never get any terrorist attacks, also Ethiopia.

do you believe Somalis have the intelligence of developing a federation style government like Switzerland.

I lived in Switzerland for all my life and I can tell you we can't even govern a commune (controls small district)

You need education which is Something Somalis lack...

Only way we can progress is centralism until we get education

Centralism hasn't helped our farmers.
Centralism hasn't helped our entrepreneurs access capital.
Centralism hasn't built our police, military and coast guards with training and access to equipment.

Centralism is a scarcity in Somalia. In the blink of an eye the country can collapse.

Those who want centralism are the same ones who can't stand working with the other clans who share the same tuulo as them.

Gobonimo is the only way forward, if you raise your State you will help raise Somalia in the process.

Too many Somalis want salvation through a dictator or a great saviour.

A de-compartmentalized Somalia is the way forward.
:ufdup: Focus on your gobol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Siwaaqroon
Leelkase
Warsangali
Dishiishle
Ugaar Saaleebaan
Cali Jibraheel
Ismaaciil Saleebaan
Waabeeney
Cabdiraxiim Saaleebaan
Cali Saleebaan
Geri Koombi
Guul Harti
Cali Nuux
Carab Saalix

You don’t know much about bari I’m from bari cisman mohamud inhabit most of bari boowe tas meel ku qoro I’m not referring to karkaar that’s another gobol.

Why would i want that? Im just stating the fact that its suspicious how they never get any terrorist attacks, also Ethiopia.

The safest states in Somalia will always get blamed for the chaos in Somalia.

In the end it is Somalis who are blowing themselves up. How can a habashi convince you to blow yourself up?

How can an Arab convince you to blow yourself up.

A Somali suicide bomber represents the distrust, hatred and lack of loyalty within Somalinimo

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti

BhLrFTjCYAE4905.jpg

Your point doesnt make any sense, even developed nations like UK, USA have terrorist attacks, so its even more absurd how a underdeveloped state like somaliland which is in a volatile region such as HOA don't have any terrorist attacks
@Yonis isn't this guy a shegaato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending