BREAKING STORY: North London faraax WAS SET UP by 17 yo xalimo who rejected him. He ATTACKS HER (Jailed)

A robber who pushed an 18-year-old girl from a fourth floor balcony when she rejected his advances at a ‘pre-trial party’ was jailed for 14 years today (Weds). Yusuf Ali, 20, was on bail ahead of his trial for raiding a mobile phone shop on 20 May 2018 on Holloway Road, north LDN.

1588274984573.png

1588274872287.png

Attachments

• 1588274938955.png
    1588274938955.png
    971.2 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Can someone explain this to me. Why do our men keep attacking our women?
He never attacked her. Totally fabricated story for the benefit of Cadaan media, the party was crashed by his opps and the halimo jumped out the balcony for some reason, then lied to the askaar and changed up her story numerous times.
Dude got 14 years for no reason, what a waste

He never attacked her. Totally fabricated story for the benefit of Cadaan media, the party was crashed by his opps and the halimo jumped out the balcony for some reason, then lied to the askaar and changed up her story numerous times.
Dude got 14 years for no reason, what a waste
some people are saying she was drunk

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yeah this why you shouldn't go to an all-Mali shubz. Some nacas and nacasad will rub each other the wrong way and Fed will detain everyone just for association.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yeah this why you shouldn't go to an all-Mali shubz. Some nacas and nacasad will rub each other the wrong way and Fed will detain everyone just for association.

the amount of time i got in to trouble at somali house parties man. the mandem can’t handle their drinks and start fucking around. the girls most of the time enjoy the trouble aswell

Wallahi niggas looking for beef attend them. I remember some Somali boxer got stabbed to death at some Eid party in west by somalis

Trending