BREAKING STORY: North London faraax WAS SET UP by 17 yo xalimo who rejected him. He ATTACKS HER (Jailed)

A robber who pushed an 18-year-old girl from a fourth floor balcony when she rejected his advances at a ‘pre-trial party’ was jailed for 14 years today (Weds). Yusuf Ali, 20, was on bail ahead of his trial for raiding a mobile phone shop on 20 May 2018 on Holloway Road, north LDN.

View attachment 112816

View attachment 112814

Apparently this is the girl but I'm not sure....

View attachment 112815
This is why women should not go outside by themselves

Wallahi once you get on a woman's bad side, most of em wouldn't even flinch at the thought of completely destroying a man....:francis:

I'll be making dua for the young brother inshallah

"robber" "his opps"

Yea i think he deserves whatever comes his way :snoop:
Ran from somalia and is exactly what he ran from :drakewtf: :snoop:

I have said this i know many who choose that life and are in a situation they cant run from.

Its so stupid. My friends Big brother and His cousin choose that style and got smoked in their apartment alx my friend and his family were away from the house.

They were somali

If u dont truss me i can link the article anyways its sad why do people chose that life :kendrickcry:

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
bro I thought only old uncles and aunties go park royal.

Nah it use to be popping on Eid, 18 May etc with everyone going there but now its closed for good. I'd rather kick back with bidda tings bmt, they don't wile out after 2 glasses :mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts