BREAKING STORY: North London faraax WAS SET UP by 17 yo xalimo who rejected him. He ATTACKS HER (Jailed)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nah it use to be popping on Eid, 18 May etc with everyone going there but now its closed for good. I'd rather kick back with bidda tings bmt, they don't wile out after 2 glasses :mjlaugh:

looool u should go 404 in cricklewood somali place where they sell yack loooool. Hijaabis be sipping hennessy and coke while smoking shisha. was shocked when I went there for new years eve

Reading this reminded me why I hate Uk and all these left wing justice system. Women have huge advantage if a case go to court. Specially if she gets hurt. He was never gonna get a fair trail. A poor 17 year old got hurt and someone has to pay a price. Don’t take account to her lying and changing her story

Jungle

VIP
Somethin poppin off between a mali and a female is common in house parties. 1 thing i give bidos theyve got their women in control when it comes to those settings. Most places round nw london get shut down after a few months, park royal been long gone. North circ neasden and further down staples corner garages those 2 were wild af. Certain madness every weekend.

Somethin poppin off between a mali and a female is common in house parties. 1 thing i give bidos theyve got their women in control when it comes to those settings. Most places round nw london get shut down after a few months, park royal been long gone. North circ neasden and further down staples corner garages those 2 were wild af. Certain madness every weekend.
Any place more than 10 Malis or black people gather you have to except problems. Can’t handle their liquor and always wanna prove to chicks they hard

Macalin M

Out here
Any place more than 10 Malis or black people gather you have to except problems. Can’t handle their liquor and always wanna prove to chicks they hard
I don’t chill with malis like that but black ones ain’t bad unless it’s a girls party or something. These girls invite niggas from every single postcode so it’s bound to end in drama

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don’t chill with malis like that but black ones ain’t bad unless it’s a girls party or something. These girls invite niggas from every single postcode so it’s bound to end in drama
I noticed that as well. I swear it’s like these girls do it on purpose :heh:

Jungle

VIP
Its either over a girl or a squad of niggas from some others ends other pull up wit in a rental wanna act bad with about 40 local niggas about. Not sayin everyone bad but if we dont know you everyone gettin a punch in or worse. Even a oday will dash a bottle at ur head. :mjlol:

Trending