Breaking: Senator Fartaag the Head of Senate says we will not accept Madoobe extension!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

reer diini will always be reer diini, Fartaag has finally come out against the dictator!!

And who cares ?

This is nice, if true, Madoobe will hate Marehan's even more,

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

TekNiKo

VIP
Mujahid Cabdi Janan is also in the big meeting Beesha Sade are truly uniting even pro Madoobe are joinimg the strugglecant believe it!!

:banderas:

TekNiKo

VIP
Afkiis iyo dhagahiis isma maqlaan wa munafaq yiri "extension wa xaaraan"

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Insha Allah, no Marehan will become president, they will burn the place and are langab #

we need to cut off west gedo and force it to DDS and Absame can keep his middle, lower jubbas and gedo
Way ahead of you-We are already in West Gedo/Bufferzone
whew.png

FB_IMG_16606762609031473.jpg

I am asking myself if this was orchestrated from Villa Somalia. Fartaag is an influential member of UPD so he must have had HSM's blessing to oppose Madoobe's extension.

Fartaag was used to get rid off his cousin farmaajo-Now we throw him into the dustpin,good bye to bad rubishView attachment 234714

Fartaag, Janan iyo Xer kale oo Badan oo Sayidka lasoo xamaashay waxbadanna Maalyobuurada soo dhuuqay oo maanta qaylinaayo markaan arkay aanba sayidka sii jeclaaday. Sayidka iyo Sanado Badan insha allaah

I can’t believe Tekniko is supporting Fartaag, he used to say Fartaag was a disgrace to Marehan & he will never support him even if he made Tawba! Seems like hypocritical @TekNiKo was not against his Reer Diini uncle Fartaag but rather against Madoobe & Ogadens

I believe @TekNiKo will coronate Fartaag as a saint if he criticizes Madoobe again.

:duck:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I am asking myself if this was orchestrated from Villa Somalia. Fartaag is an influential member of UPD so he must have had HSM's blessing to oppose Madoobe's extension.
Would be interesting. I saw in the Madoobe interview he said he hoped they’d receive funding that they have a right to. I’m assuming HSM hasn’t turned the taps on yet

TekNiKo

VIP
Fartaag, Janan iyo Xer kale oo Badan oo Sayidka lasoo xamaashay waxbadanna Maalyobuurada soo dhuuqay oo maanta qaylinaayo markaan arkay aanba sayidka sii jeclaaday. Sayidka iyo Sanado Badan insha allaah

I can’t believe Tekniko is supporting Fartaag, he used to say Fartaag was a disgrace to Marehan & he will never support him even if he made Tawba! Seems like hypocritical @TekNiKo was not against his Reer Diini uncle Fartaag but rather against Madoobe & Ogadens

I believe @TekNiKo will coronate Fartaag as a saint if he criticizes Madoobe again.

:duck:
Any Marehan who makes tawbah from the cancer of Madoobe will invited to be baptisized in Bali Kibir, Cabudwaaq and made anew. We welcome them as Reer Hassan will also jump ship. Ugaas Yarow and his Senatorial cousin will also be baptized soon inshallah.

Any Marehan who makes tawbah from the cancer of Madoobe will invited to be baptisized in Bali Kibir, Cabudwaaq and made anew. We welcome them as Reer Hassan will also jump ship. Ugaas Yarow and his Senatorial cousin will also be baptized soon inshallah.

Good Job 👏🏽 Unite your Cousins from Cabudwaaq. Ogadens & all of Kuumade will continue to stand behind Hafidullah sheikh Ahmed Islam. You have been defeated politically that is why you now resort to Tolaayee Yaa Mareexaan ah.

Ahmed islam has 30 million Ogadens worldwide standing beside him

392310F2-E164-4449-99F3-038869371872.jpeg