Breaking: Senator Fartaag the Head of Senate says we will not accept Madoobe extension!

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Uhuru kenyetta chosen all of Jubbaland mps. They are all suju from kenya who work for kenya. The election happened in mandera kenya. I always said the mx supporters of madoobe are only supporting him because of kenya. See what quicklly happened when no kenyans supported him.

2013 war between barre hiraale and madoobe. Not only did kenyan artillery target mx positions, you guys got weapons and support from kenya. At a time when all of ogaden had their fingers to their heart and were terrified.
I guess intelligent conversation is out the window. Hiraale was being housed by AS and never contested Kismayo.

KDF is Amisom and has been fighting Shabab since 2012. Your clan was removed years prior to that by Madoobe and Turki. Show me documentation of the great Marexaan Kenya War.
“Deegaanka aan ku sugannahay waxaa ka talisa Al-shabaab, haddana isku cadow ayaan noqonnay,” ayuu yiri Col. Barre Hiiraale oo sheegay inuusan la kulmin wax ka tirsan mas’uuliyiinta Al-shabaab, sidoo kalena aysan qayb ka ahayn abaabulka dagaal ee uu wado.
https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2013/july/wararka_maanta4-22484.htm
https://www.bbc.com/somali/war/2013/05/130515_bhiiraale

Uhuru kenyetta chosen all of Jubbaland mps. They are all suju from kenya who work for kenya. The election happened in mandera kenya. I always said the mx supporters of madoobe are only supporting him because of kenya. See what quicklly happened when no kenyans supported him.

2013 war between barre hiraale and madoobe. Not only did kenyan artillery target mx positions, you guys got weapons and support from kenya. At a time when all of ogaden had their fingers to their heart and were terrified.
I think quule shoyld be banned in Gheeto its screwing your way of thinking.

You alao want to tell me Uhuru removed failmajo from power?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I guess intelligent conversation is out the window. Hiraale was being housed by AS and never contested Kismayo.

KDF is Amisom and has been fighting Shabab since 2012. Your clan was removed years prior to that by Madoobe and Turki. Show me documentation of the great Marexaan Kenya War.

He said that in Goobweyn when Kenyans assaulted him and yes AS didnt attck him cause he wasnt fighting them. Nothing to do with Kismaayo lol.

Great mx kenya war my @ss.

Mx have never fought kenya amd never will they just see how this folks were celebrating getting just an MP wayteen in Mandeera.Wayteen is Murule through and through yet they tried all means to claim he was one of them.what a shame.

I guess in Balambale Kenya also helps HG against Mx.

He said that in Goobweyn when Kenyans assaulted him and yes AS didnt attck him cause he wasnt fighting them. Nothing to do with Kismaayo lol.
AS didnt attack him because abu muscab,Zakaria and fillow were leading Amniyat.

Huraale came from.Xamar on a boat to Kismaayo nor was he a resident when AS was in Kismaayo or when AS were being evicted from.Kismaayo.

You used AS,Ethiopia,Uganda,Burundi ,SNA and yet havent been able to capture Kismaayo nor advance from Gedo.

Fuleynimo waxa lagu ogyahay mx.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AS didnt attack him because abu muscab,Zakaria and fillow were leading Amniyat.

Huraale came from.Xamar on a boat to Kismaayo nor was he a resident when AS was in Kismaayo or when AS were being evicted from.Kismaayo.

You used AS,Ethiopia,Uganda,Burundi ,SNA and yet havent been able to capture Kismaayo nor advance from Gedo.

Fuleynimo waxa lagu ogyahay mx.
Notice how I stopped responding to you Patriot? Sujuu from Gaarisa focus on your markets burning, Marexaan shuqul kuma lihid.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Great mx kenya war my @ss.

Mx have never fought kenya amd never will they just see how this folks were celebrating getting just an MP wayteen in Mandeera.Wayteen is Murule through and through yet they tried all means to claim he was one of them.what a shame.

I guess in Balambale Kenya also helps HG against Mx.
They are convincing us Amisom went to war with their irrelevant blind adeer. Its crazy how they are so convinced by these fairytales but I guess they need a cope.
Your uncle Hiraale was an AS supporter how does that make your sufi brain feel :ulyin:

Fartaag is a solid politician befor I knew about pm hamza I wanted fartaag or the other OG guy that looks like farmajo to be the PM.
What I find weird is that some of these ppl that are against president Ahmed madoobe extension are supportive of laftagareen getting an extension .
Somali politics gets weirder the more south you go

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Fartaag is a solid politician befor I knew about pm hamza I wanted fartaag or the other OG guy that looks like farmajo to be the PM.
What I find weird is that some of these ppl that are against president Ahmed madoobe extension are supportive of laftagareen getting an extension .

Fartaag would be a good JL President. He could bring Gedo under JL and work with the FGS to liberate Middle Jubba :manny:

JL is non of your business.

reer

VIP
As soon as Fartaag enters villa Kismayu, instead of being grateful he will spit in your face.
:susp::susp:
fartaag was thrown into prominence by hiiraale. then backstabbed him for madoobe. then got his clout from being a waterboy for madobe. now hes backstabbing madobe.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They cant remove Qoorqoor in their own home then they fantasize about laftagareen.

They cant secure anything beyond a ku xigeen in Baraawe/LS but Talk about the long gone Jubbaland. Hawiye users need self awareness.