Breaking news Somalis deported to Somalia

Looool child please go away.

Some of the guys on sspot are absolute nacaas. They really believe that cadaan would never be racist towards them. Islamphobia is at an all

Cadaan police officers get away with killing madow citizens.

When a Somali kills an cadaan. They are quick to lock up the Somali.

You're dumb like really dumb.

I care because I live in the west and wear hijab. I care for my safety you nacaas.

These idiots will attack you physically the same way they will attack a madow.

Its like saying why should I care if people are islamphobic, why should I care if our women are attacked in the streets. Why should I care if people are shot.

Your arguments make no sense.

As long as you live in the west. People being racist towards you is going to harm you.
tenor (1).gif

Some of the guys on sspot are absolute nacaas. They really believe that cadaan would never be racist towards them. Islamphobia is at an all time high.

I care because I live in the west and wear hijab. I care for my safety you nacaas.

Its like saying why should I care if people are islamphobic, why should I care if our women are attacked in the streets. Why should I care if people are shot.

As long as you live in the west. People being racist towards you is going to harm you.
With that doubly ironically childish response, you just proved me right. Congrats.

Behaving like Apes and destroying Small bussineses Black and Somali is not the way tho do we agree on that? Lets end this if you agree then

Yes I made that clear. Its disgusting behaviour.

But you lot that talk like alt right cadaan are stupid.

Maybe because you grew up in Sweden and the cadaans are peaceful. But i've been in situations were cadaans have racially abused me, pulled of my hijab and other Islamaphobic incidents.

I think its disgusting the way you lot downplay the fact that racists will mistreat you just as much.

Some of the guys on sspot are absolute nacaas. They really believe that cadaan would never be racist towards them. Islamphobia is at an all time high.

Who said anything about Whites, again? Why are you always relating anything we say with whites? Why??

Behaving like Apes and destroying Small bussineses Black and Somali is not the way tho do we agree on that? Lets end this if you agree then
Don't agree to disagree with shit sxb, a couple google searches breaking down crime/death stats by race etc can dismantle her whole argument.

And what does Islamophobia have to do with this? Or racism? And anti-Black racism too?

Don't agree to disagree with shit sxb, you can a couple google searches breaking down crime/death stats by race etc can dismantle her whole argument.

Poor communities in every nation tend to have higher crime rates. Also, you fail to look at history and how that shapes communities.

That why I think many here are not very bright. They only look at things at face value rather than taking into account the whole picture.

I

And that only applies to the States. (Referring to the point about black people being unjustly killed by police here)

Poor communities in every nation tend to have higher crime rates. Also, you fail to look at history and how that shapes communities.

That why I think many here are not very bright. They only look at things at face value rather than taking into account the whole picture.

I
America is the richest country in the Universe. It's comedic to listen to you right now. What a 68 IQ moment this is! tHiS iS WhY I ThInK... Please just stop. You've embarrassed yourself enough already.

They just gave an Asian girl a fucking concussion in NYC. The police are not playing no more. The Cushites are gonna learn like the Asians did with coronavirus. You’re a niggër, weather you like it or not in America. You might be a Terrorist Niggër, but a niggër none the less.

Fun fact. The madkhalis and the ex-Muslims are the major suspects when it comes to extreme Hate for ajnabis, fear of all things related to justice, any thing that involves actually being productive.

Why are we listening to cowards that’ll let rulers rape their wives and murtads that curse Allah and have hate for their own families?

f*ck’em all. May Allah change their ways or may Allah embarrass them and destroy them.

It’ll take a Somali tranny or a Madina University Dropout to get lynched for these bums to get the idea.

I
He also never said it was their fault. Or that it's solely due to racism more embarrassingly, as you foolishly claim.

America is the richest country in the Universe. It's comedic to listen to you right now. What a 68 IQ moment this is! tHiS iS WhY I ThInK... Please just stop. You've embarrassed yourself enough already.

Wow, you really are dumb.

America has many disenfranchised people that live in the ghetto who have been denied certain perks.

Like have you been taught history? Sociology?

Wow, you really are dumb.

America has many disenfranchised people that live in the ghetto who have been denied certain perks.

Like have you been taught history? Sociology?
I know that. I know it better than you do. You're British, you live on the other side of the pond. And yes, American history is of more relevance to Canadians. Stop it with the insults. You're making an even bigger fool of yourself.