Breaking news Somalis deported to Somalia

Poor communities in every nation tend to have higher crime rates. Also, you fail to look at history and how that shapes communities.

That why I think many here are not very bright. They only look at things at face value rather than taking into account the whole picture.

I
I've been through this circus before walal, you tell me to take into account their past and the struggles they face as a low socioeconomic minority group. Then I pull up stats showing how disproportionately overrepresented they are in violent crimes/rape/gang killing etc. And round and round we go.

Personal accountability is a foreign concept to most AAs. You can polish a turd all you like, but it'll never change the fact that their community is a deeply disfynctional and fucked up. I bid thee farewell madame.

I've been through this circus before walal, you tell me to take into account their past and the struggles they face as a low socioeconomic minority group. Then I pull up stats showing how disproportionately overrepresented they are in violent crimes/rape/gang killing etc. And round and round we go.

Personal accountability is a foreign concept to most AAs. You can polish a turd all you like, but it'll never change the fact that their community is a deeply disfynctional and fucked up. I bid thee farewell madame.
Why do you think their communities became dysfunctional?

If the police is mostly made up of cadaans that can kill black people without prison sentences, what makes you think cadaans are are not getting more lenient sentences or aren't getting away with it.

America, like any where in the west is riddled with double standards.

Cadaan school shooter: troubled kid

A Muslim who commits certain crimes: straight terrorist.

The whole system caters to cadaan, and is for cadaans.

No one is denying that madows, have messed up communities. But until recently they were denied basic things and any advancement was stopped by cadaans.

Did you know that in the 1920s madows set up their very own wallstreet financial hub? Guess what happened? Cadaans came and burnt it down and murdered 300 from that prosperous community.

Did you know that the KKK was formed by poor cadaans who felt threatened by black farmers and business men? They would burn down their businesses and farm lands.

If you had a real grasp of history you would actually think about this.

Actually look at how prosperous black communities were treated in the early 20th century.

If the police is mostly made up of cadaans that can kill black people without prison sentences, what makes you think cadaans are are not getting more lenient sentences or aren't getting away with it.

No one is denying that madows, have messed up communities. But until recently they were denied basic things and any advancement was stopped by cadaans.

Did you know that in the 1920s madows set up their very own wallstreet financial hub? Guess what happened? Cadaans came and burnt it down and murdered 300 from that prosperous community.

Did you know that the KKK was formed by poor cadaans who felt threatened by black farmers and business men? They would burn down their businesses and farm lands.

Actually look at how prosperous black communities were treated in the early 20th century.
He isn't wrong though.

Why do you think their communities became dysfunctional?
Personally, I think their downfall began with Lydon Johnson's 1964 "war on poverty". The state effectively ended the AA nuclear family and made AA women more reliant on the welfare system.

As well as, but not limited to...
  • Death of the automotive industry and manufacturing jobs being outsourced
  • The war on drugs, and the retarded sentences for minor drug offenses
  • The US's prison-industrial complex and private prisons capitalizing off of mass incarceration
I've looked at both sides of the agrument sxb, I still think a lot of the most of damage and failure in their community is self-inflicted.

Is that why Asian-Americans and Jews outperform cadaans and dominate certain industries? :russ:Also, Bo-ho cry me a fucking river.

Last edited:
She is clearly mentally ill i wont waste time with her

You're retarded and haven't come up with one intelligent point. Your whole argument is basically to call me a 'Madow lover'.

Now that you don't have anything to say, you then proceed to call mentally ill.

And you're a low-IQ nacaas.

You're retarded and haven't come up with one intelligent point. Your whole argument is basically to call me a 'Madow lover'.

This will be your faith inshallah
1cf1e347-a966-4fad-a64d-540f3ef0ff8f-jpeg.121618

Done with you @Nak Muay Finish the Job sxb :wowsweat:

Can you really complain about that?

Poor communities in every nation tend to have higher crime rates. Also, you fail to look at history and how that shapes communities.

That why I think many here are not very bright. They only look at things at face value rather than taking into account the whole picture.

I
Wow, you really are dumb.

America has many disenfranchised people that live in the ghetto who have been denied certain perks.

Like have you been taught history? Sociology?
You're not even ethnically Somali so wtf are you even talking about?

You are racially Middle eastern so the hell would someone ever see you as black?

What an idiot.
I am. She's just an idiot.

Trending

Latest posts