Breaking news Somalis deported to Somalia

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If you are a US citizen, you can not be deported. If you broke the law and got caught, u will have ur day in court. Let us hope those young people channel their frustration better :)

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If you are a US citizen, you can not be deported. If you broke the law and got caught, u will have ur day in court. Let us hope those young people channel their frustration better :)

You think too postive looool if you have trump as a leader he will make up his own rules. He's very dangerous and ignorant.

Imagine if Trump dropped off these thugs deep in Al Shabaab territory. I wish he was that cool.
:banderas:

Round them up and fill them up in a Hercules transport airplane once it reaches over AS territory in Somalia give them a self releasing parachute on and kick them out

Reer US are literal Madows. They loot Somali shops, a cultural museum while speaking like a hoodrat because a Madow garac was killed :susp:
They've been assimilated completely in the Madow culture.. Some of them probably think they can trace they're lineage all the way down to kunta kinte:francis:

America is an immigrant nation.

The Somalis there are technically just as American as any cadaan or African American.

Also Somalia doesn't need people that think its a good idea to loot caano and vimto. So stop being self haters, crying for cadaan validation.

The Somalis there are technically just as American as any cadaan or African American.

Also Somalia doesn't need people that think its a good idea to loot caano and vimto. So stop being self haters, crying for cadaan validation.
So what if it is? Most Americans aren't immigrants and yes, some are more American than others. Somalia already has plenty worse, I don't think it would really matter. And none of us were looking for white validation. They're just a disgrace. That's it Dr. Halimak, I appreciate your diagnosis.

So what if it is? Most Americans aren't immigrants and yes, some are more American than others. Somalia already has plenty worse, I don't think it would really matter. And none of us were looking for white validation. They're just a disgrace. That's it Dr. Halimak, I appreciate your diagnosis.

Most Americans are of immigrant background.

This is basic historical knowledge.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

The only real Americans are the natives.

Also, if they are a 'disgrace' why do you want them in Somalia? We already have our own security issues. We don't need people that loot and destroy their own local businesses.

You want the best for America, but want to send back idiots back to Somalia. Self hatred 101.

These xoolo are an embarrassment to the Somali diaspora name

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Also, if they are a 'disgrace' why do you want them in Somalia? We already have our own security issues. We don't need people that loot and destroy their own local businesses.

You want the best for America, but want to send back idiots back to Somalia. Self hatred 101.

Once Somalia becomes great and 1st world, I will tahriib there and settle in the outskirts of Mogadishu.

With me I will bring my peculiar habits.

No, most Americans aren't. And I never said I want the best for America either. Or the idiots for Somalia. I'm indifferent to both.

Once Somalia becomes great and 1st world, I will tahriib there and settle in the outskirts of Mogadishu.

With me I will bring my peculiar habits.

Sorry walaal.

Somalia doesn't need looters or Faraaxs that masquerade as Bosnian on the internet.

:dead1:

If you truly are Bosnian, how about you tahrib to Bosnia? Heard its beautiful there. I'm probably going to go after Covid-19 dies down.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

What we today know as America was built primarily by White European settlers. There is no point in denying that fact.

No, most Americans aren't. And I never said I want the best for America either. Or the idiots for Somalia. I'm indifferent to both.

You're arguing with me about something that is common knowledge.

Cadaan Americans are either Anglo-Saxon so English or German, Irish or Italian, with a small group from Eastern Europe. The earliest group, the Anglo saxons arrived in the 17th century, many due to protestant persecution.

They did not originate from America.

You are one those people that don't know what they are talking about, but talk for the sake of talking.

You're arguing with me about something that is common knowledge.

Cadaan Americans are either Anglo-Saxon so English or German, Irish or Italian, with a small group from Eastern Europe. The earliest group, the Anglo saxons arrived in the 17th century, many due to protestant persecution.

They did not originate from America.

You are one those people that don't know what they are talking about, but talk for the sake of talking.
Funny for you to say considering this is your second paper whereas I've only typed maybe a sentence or two. But anyways, by the Oxford Dictonary defintion, an immigrant is a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country. Jokes on you.

Can we somehow disown them and leave them in international waters. We don’t want these coon wannabes infesting our rich culture :lawd:

This is is disgusting.

I can't believe they are looting from their own community.

How are they affecting racist cadaans, when most of the business in the area is owned by Somalis, madows and brown people. They are literally making it easier for the cadaans as the black, Somali and brown community have to deal with the repercussions with business owners losing their money.

If you want to uplift your community, invest in it. Not tear it down.

Trending

Latest posts