Breaking news Somalis deported to Somalia

This is is disgusting.

I can't believe they are looting from their own community.

How are they affecting racist cadaans, when most of the business in the area is owned by Somalis, madows and brown people. They are literally making it easier for the cadaans as the black, Somali and brown community have to deal with the repercussions with business owners losing their money.

If you want to uplift your community, invest in it. Not tear it down.
This isn't about George Floyd, police brutality or racism. It's about who can get what without getting caught. People don't care, they're selfish. Business owners ought to arm themselves if they haven't already.

Funny for you to say considering this is your second paper whereas I've only typed maybe a sentence or two. But anyways, by the Oxford Dictonary defintion, an immigrant is a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country. Jokes on you.

Little boy, accept that you are wrong.

I have said they are of immigrant background. They may not be, but their family origin is.

If you were born and raised in Canada or America, you are not an immigrant. But you are of an immigrant background/origin.

Like I said, you argue for the sake of arguing.

Be gone now.

Little boy, accept that you are wrong.

I have said they are of immigrant background. They may not be, but their family origin is.

If you were born and raised in Canada or America, you are not an immigrant. But you of an immigrant background/origin.

Like I said, you argue for the sake of arguing.

Be gone now.
America is an immigrant nation.

The Somalis there are technically just as American as any cadaan or African American.

Also Somalia doesn't need people that think its a good idea to loot caano and vimto. So stop being self haters, crying for cadaan validation.
Ended.

Most Americans are of immigrant background.

This is basic historical knowledge.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

The only real Americans are the natives.

Also, if they are a 'disgrace' why do you want them in Somalia? We already have our own security issues. We don't need people that loot and destroy their own local businesses.

You want the best for America, but want to send back idiots back to Somalia. Self hatred 101.

No i see you are out here spreading false info and pushing "selh hatred" agend

When in reality its people like you who are self haters

Madows in America can not be deported because their Culture&History and lineage is finito

Same with Cadaans most somali are 1 and 2nd Generatiion Immigrants who have a country to rebuild. No excuses they deserve to get sent back and as for sending back " Idiots"

There are Jobs for idiots too
The Somali military needs some young "gangster" soldiers :trumpsmirk:

No i see you are out here spreading false info and pushing "selh hatred" agend

When in reality its people like you who are self haters

Madows in America can not be deported because their Culture&History and lineage is finito

Same with Cadaans most somali are 1 and 2nd Generatiion Immigrants who have a country to rebuild. No excuses they deserve to get sent back and as for sending back " Idiots"

There are Jobs for idiots too
The Somali military needs some young "gangster" soldiers :trumpsmirk:

In what way am I a self hater?

Am I the one worried about how cadaan Americans view Somalis? To such an extent i'm writing posts that Trump should send back delinquents?

We don't need delinquents.

Many cadaans like Italian Americans can still trace their origins to Sicily and still have a connection. No Italian would create a thread saying that low life gangsters and Mafia should be deported back.

Like I said, continue appeasing cadaans.

Well for it to be an immigrant nation, it must be a nation of immigrants. It isn't. What's so hard to understand about that?

They are a nation that originate from Italy, Germany, Poland, Africa, Scotland ect.

Many can trace their families to certain areas of their country of origin except for African Americans due to slavery ect.

Am I the one worried about how cadaan Americans view Somalis? To such an extent i'm writing posts that Trump should send back delinquents?

Many cadaans like Italian Americans can still trace their origins to Sicily and still have a connection. No Italian would create a thread saying that low life gangsters and Mafia should be deported back.

Why do you take everything so seriously? And misunderstand so much? They were all either joking or genuinely worried about the Somali reputation, which makes the far from a self-hater. The SJW BLM Somalis are the self-hatred, protesting the death of an individual from a community which admittedly ridiculed them. And sees them as "allies", not fellow Blacks or African-Americans for that matter.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

What makes you think Western Europe, the US, Canada, Australia or any other country needs or wants other countries delinquents?

Send them back. Without pardon.

They are a nation that originate from Italy, Germany, Poland, Africa, Scotland ect.

Many can trace their families to certain areas of their country of origin except for African Americans due to slavery ect.
Most actually can't, White Americans are generally more than one European ethnicity and are often found to have non-White ancestry, hence the name Amerimutt. I also like how you lowkey added in Africa in a list of countries. Africa is more diverse than any other continent, and has more countries and is larger than Europe.

Why do you take everything so seriously? And misunderstand so much? They were all either joking or genuinely worried about the Somali reputation, which makes the far from a self-hater. The SJW BLM Somalis are the self-hatred, protesting the death of an individual from a community which admittedly ridiculed them. And sees them as "allies", not fellow Blacks or African-Americans for that matter.

And why are you so pressed about my opinion?

Little boy, you're annoying.

In the UK, madows and Somalis have a difficult relationship.

Since when do African Americans ridicule Somalis?

Also, do you really think Somalis that are stealing Caano and Vimto give two shits about BLM? No they just want to loot and steal.

Lmao @ you putting words in my mouth and assuming " im appeasing for the white man"

Lol you already sound like AAs blaming all their problems on the white man :ftw9nwa: Lost cause

Tyrone shot another nigga? - White mans fault "Systematic oppresion"
Mass incarcenation of Madows? - White mans fault
An actual inteligent Madow speaking like a normal person and not like an ape?

You.Are.A.White.Beg.Stop.Tryna.Be.White
You are a lost cause wallahi Im swedish but i will be laughing when Madow begs get sent back home and become foot soldier in the somali military against al-shabaab :mjhaps:

What makes you think Western Europe, the US, Canada, Australia or any other country needs or wants other countries delinquents?

Send them back. Without pardon.

What those countries want is non of my concern. As a Somali, you're concern should be what your nation needs.

Also, do you really think Somalis that are stealing Caano and Vimto give two shits about BLM? No they just want to loot and steal.
Did I say they did? You were actually the one who seemed to think so.
This is is disgusting.

I can't believe they are looting from their own community.

How are they affecting racist cadaans, when most of the business in the area is owned by Somalis, madows and brown people. They are literally making it easier for the cadaans as the black, Somali and brown community have to deal with the repercussions with business owners losing their money.

If you want to uplift your community, invest in it. Not tear it down.
XD.

Ape behavior wllahi

Lmao @ you putting words in my mouth and assuming " im appeasing for the white man"

Lol you already sound like AAs blaming all their problems on the white man :ftw9nwa: Lost cause

Tyrone shot another nigga? - White mans fault "Systematic oppresion"
Mass incarcenation of Madows? - White mans fault
An actual inteligent Madow speaking like a normal person and not like an ape?

You.Are.A.White.Beg.Stop.Tryna.Be.White
You are a lost cause wallahi Im swedish but i will be laughing when Madow begs get sent back home and become foot soldier in the somali military against al-shabaab :mjhaps:

Please come up with actual intelligent arguments.

I didn't blame cadaans whatsoever, but people like you who clearly care dearly what cadaan think of you.

Trending

Latest posts