Breaking news: SOMALILAND TO GRANT MILITARY BASE IN BERBERA TO EGYPT!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
because firstly Somalis from Somalia are completely retarded and 2nd Somalia is actually an Ethiopian colony. Since the 80s when Abdullahi Yusuf was pledging his loyalty to habeshi for assistance fighting Siad Barre. Again in 06 Abdullahi Yusuf/ Ethiopia invading Mogadishu. Marehans pledging their loyalty for assistance with controlling Kismayo. Failmaajo being Abiy Ahmed boyfriend. Ethiopia having thousands of non amisom troops inside Somalia. Somalia is a damn Ethiopian colony

These idiots want to be Ethiopians so bad. A certain clan has a major Ethiopian fetish and that needs to be addressed
I’m starting to think that map posted by the Ethiopian National Website from last year wasn’t just a “mistake”. I genuinely believe they’ve planned on annexing Somalia.

I mean Farmaajo is Ethiopia puppet anyways
7AC907C3-B17B-45BB-9403-F1BA190A221D.jpeg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I’m starting to think that map posted by the Ethiopian National Website from last year wasn’t just a “mistake”. I genuinely believe they’ve planned on annexing Somalia.

View attachment 132211

They’ve already been killing Somalis in Somalia and facing no backlash. Innocent protestors in Baidoa and what happened to that medical plane carrying supplies that was shot down by non amisom Ethiopian troops? These fuckers are deep inside Somalia. Somalia got colonized yet again. I’m not from Somalia anymore only adoon/slaves of xabashi and Bantu will continue to claim Somalia.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
They’ve already been killing Somalis in Somalia and facing no backlash. Innocent protestors in Baidoa and what happened to that medical plane carrying supplies that was shot down by non amisom Ethiopian troops? These fuckers are deep inside Somalia. Somalia got colonized yet again. I’m not from Somalia anymore only adoon/slaves of xabashi and Bantu will continue to claim Somalia.
So if what you’re saying is true, then Southern Somalis are basically cucks to Ethiopia. It’s sad in a way but you can’t help someone who can’t help themselves.

They should’ve never allowed Ethiopian troops to enter their land in the first place. But due to a lack of government there’s no authority

there’s a silent agreement amongst African nations and the UN to treat failed state Somalia with extreme caution. The world is tired of 30 years of failed state Somalia. Recognition for Somaliland would mean Somalia will become an even worse failed state in the future. Eventually once patience runs out for the failed state then Somaliland will get its recognition. But for right now Somaliland operates as a completely separate country. The last Somalia president to engage in geopolitics to the level that Somaliland is inserting itself when it comes to the dam issue or even DP World/UAE/Yemen was actually Siad Barre. There hasn’t been a Somali President since in a geopolitical battle. The only thing that comes close is Failmaajo and Kenyatta arguing over oil but that’s pretty straightforward. Somaliland came out of nowhere twice and inserted itself twice in other countries business but gained attention due to Somalilands strategic location when it comes to issues in the Middle East/East Africa. Muuse tuug is already in his 2nd geopolitical engagement. If he wasn’t a tuug he would be impressive. Whoever is coming to these decisions for him needs to be president actually

Im not keeping up with the government. Were these decisions made by Dhulbahante minister or Zeylaci? Trying to figure out whom you sent your kudos

Failmajo would be gone soon.
I am just telling you lads not to dig your own graves.
You want SL to turn into a battle ground between Egypt and Ethiopia.

As long as Egyptian troops dont enter from the North there is nothing to worry about. Plus its pronably gonna be proxy wars between AddisAbaba and some Xabashi or Qoti jabhad backed by Egypt no fullblown war between Egypt and Xabashiland

Awdalia Rising

So if what you’re saying is true, then Southern Somalis are basically cucks to Ethiopia. It’s sad in a way but you can’t help someone who can’t help themselves.

They should’ve never allowed Ethiopian troops to enter their land in the first place. But due to a lack of government there’s no authority

to put it better everything south of Puntland except for Kismayo area and al Shabab areas is a legit Ethiopian Colony. It’s not even due to lack of government. Certain clans are using Ethiopians to their benefit not knowing the Ethiopian wants to screw them all over in the end equally.

Som

VIP
How did that work out? Are Somalis better off today or 1960? Who or what is keeping Somalis from thriving?
It was working out fine untill a bunch of warlords decided to overthrow the government (which understandable) and then started to kill each other for power without establishing a functioning government for decades (which is stupid).
Don't blame Somalia's problems on somaliweyn ideology. Balcanised somalia is already a reality and it sucks

Som

VIP
in politics humanity has no place unless it serves to further ur own goals this fucked but it is what it is
Yet SL people still cry about being brutalized by Siad barre ( yes it was horrible) , wasn't that also politics?
Killing or mistreating your own people isn't politics, it's stupidity and servilism towards non-Somalis. This applies to all somali leaders

Som

VIP
because firstly Somalis from Somalia are completely retarded and 2nd Somalia is actually an Ethiopian colony. Since the 80s when Abdullahi Yusuf was pledging his loyalty to habeshi for assistance fighting Siad Barre. Again in 06 Abdullahi Yusuf/ Ethiopia invading Mogadishu. Marehans pledging their loyalty for assistance with controlling Kismayo. Failmaajo being Abiy Ahmed boyfriend. Ethiopia having thousands of non amisom troops inside Somalia. Somalia is a damn Ethiopian colony

These idiots want to be Ethiopians so bad. A certain clan has a major Ethiopian fetish and that needs to be addressed
It's funny though. Your country has been begging habashis for ictiraaf for the last 30 years while closely working with the wicked TPLF tigray leadership to harm somalia and now you have the guts to say others are pro Ethiopian?

Som

VIP

View attachment 132211
If they wanted they could also annex SL. Don't think you will be safe from Ethiopian meddling

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Yet SL people still cry about being brutalized by Siad barre ( yes it was horrible) , wasn't that also politics?
Killing or mistreating your own people isn't politics, it's stupidity and servilism towards non-Somalis. This applies to all somali leaders
i agree but murder is a part of somali politics for the moment and as long as warlords run the country this will continue

Awdalia Rising

It's funny though. Your country has been begging habashis for ictiraaf for the last 30 years while closely working with the wicked TPLF tigray leadership to harm somalia and now you have the guts to say others are pro Ethiopian?

working with habeshi when? Did we send the thousands upon thousands of Ethiopian troops into Somalia? No, you idiots invited them. You chose to be slaves of habash don’t blame anyone else when they start colonizing you. You only have yourselves to blame. Take responsibility for once in your lives you pathetic losers

The Somali Caesar

VIP
while closely working with the wicked TPLF tigray leadership to harm somalia and now you have the guts to say others are pro Ethiopian?
•Who invited the Ethiopian troops to Somalia? FGS
•Who allowed the Ethiopian troops to kill the Somalia citizens to this day? FGS
•Who allowed Ethiopia to interfere in Somalia internal issues? FGS

But it’s all Somaliland fault right?

Som

VIP
•Who invited the Ethiopian troops to Somalia? FGS
•Who allowed the Ethiopian troops to kill the Somalia citizens to this day? FGS
•Who allowed Ethiopia to interfere in Somalia internal issues? FGS

But it’s all Somaliland fault right?
Never said it's somaliland fault, I simply pointed out at how SL was also involved in Ethiopia bootlicking. I don't blindly support the FGS , I'm not a qabilist and I want semis to be successful. I have no problem speaking against the FGS when they are wrong.I openly and gladly recognize the positive aspects of somaliland.
This is not a football match, let's stop with this qabil identity politics and think about what's best for somalis.

Som

VIP
working with habeshi when? Did we send the thousands upon thousands of Ethiopian troops into Somalia? No, you idiots invited them. You chose to be slaves of habash don’t blame anyone else when they start colonizing you. You only have yourselves to blame. Take responsibility for once in your lives you pathetic losers
You guys had wonderful relations with Ethiopia when you thought they could help you with ictiraaf. You know what I'm talking about. Never blamed somaliland, I simply reject this notion that Farmaajo is the first somali to work with Ethiopia when in reality the whole anti Siad movement from SNM to SSDF was backed by ethios

Well, any country can choose and support any country but it should never expect to live in peace while declaring war on Ethiopia. That is not just supporting any country but posing a serious threat to Ethiopia and honestly stupid af :ftw9nwa:. Why do you think Egypt wants a military base near Ethiopia? To expand its trade? :ftw9nwa: Give me a break. It is exactly because it wants to pose a serious threat. Do you seriously expect Ethiopia to just seat idle and watch while it is being threatened long term by Egypt from its neighbouring country? If you think so then you have no clue about how geopolitics works and need to go to school :ftw9nwa:. You can't declare war and threaten your neighbour in the name of "we are independent country and can do whatever we want" crap. Are you crazy?

Any neighbouring country that hosts a military base and by that declares war on Ethiopia must also be ready that Ethiopia will pose a serious threat to its existence. That is not an if but it will be executed even before the threat becomes reality. Why do you guys want to declare war on Ethiopia while we had so many relations and cooperations in so many sectors for decades? If you guys think you can go away with it while even the bigger countries like Sudan, South Sudan, Kenya, Djibouti, Eritrea etc. refused to do so, then I can't help the stupidity but warn you also to be ready for a war that will start even before the Egyptians arrive.

This is mind-boggling and crazy. How can a neighbouring country thinks it can threaten Ethiopia and live in peace? What are you smoking? Believe me, Ethiopia will make sure this country will never live in peace until it stops threatening Ethiopia, that is a no brainer. Even for smaller threats, our Army is known for constantly crossing borders into Sudan and Kenya and I am very sure for such a bigger threat, it will never seat and watch idle. My advise is, cooperate with Egypt in whatever field you want but never threaten and declare war on Ethiopia. Be smart like our other neighbours. "We are independent and can do whatever we want" doesn't apply here. This is a declaration of war nothing else.
You xaarbashi raw eating . Come to SL & it’ll become your graveyard. Even the vultures & worms won’t eat your dead body as it is xaraam for them.

It only took one Isaaq man to send 2 whole divisions of xaarbashi soldiers to jahannam. Forget about trying to come for all of us.

1594938411300.png

We don’t need any help from the Egyptians or anyone else to send you danyeers back to the mountains you crawled out of.

You xaarbashi raw eating *****. Come to SL & it’ll become your graveyard. Even the vultures & worms won’t eat your dead body as it is xaraam for them.

It only took one Isaaq man to send 2 whole divisions of xaarbashi soldiers to jahannam. Forget about trying to come for all of us.

View attachment 132319

We don’t need any help from the Egyptians or anyone else to send you danyeers back to the mountains you crawled out of.
Why are you wasting time with that Gidibirsi?
He ain't Xabashi.

You xaarbashi raw eating *****. Come to SL & it’ll become your graveyard. Even the vultures & worms won’t eat your dead body as it is xaraam for them.

View attachment 132319

Deport those Oromos, they can pose a massive threat if this base comes to fruition.

Trending

Latest posts