BREAKING NEWS: Somali guy prepares iftaar for his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a difference with cooking with you and cooking for you.

I will not condone lazy behaviors rampant in the diaspora females.

?

What is wrong with cooking for your wife? Or doing something nice for your spouse/family?
I guess you don't believing in giving massages either? Never mind a romantic surprise?

Good luck with the cold, stiff, one-sided relationship you intend on having.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There’s a difference with cooking with you and cooking for you.

I will not condone lazy behaviors rampant in the diaspora females.

There’s no difference at all if your wife cooks a meal good for you

If dinner isn’t done and you decide to prepare food that’s fine as well since you both live under the same roof it’s the responsibility of you and your wife to cook, clean

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know a lot of guys who pride themselves in not doing any household chores and cooking since that’s a woman’s job

Than their no different than a small child that needs to be taken care of

If you’re a grown up you cook,clean and do laundry but if you’re a child those things are done for you

The question is how can one take pride in ignorance?

I am happy to cook for my wife,

i give her massage, wash her feet, she likes that, she becomes more attached and loves me more, she goes gogo gaga

if your not spoiling your wife your an idiot

put your ego aside, the nabi SAW used to help his wives, play with them, romantic

then i take mine to dinner once a week, we get a romantic get away hotel for a couple days

we sneek out and leave the kids with their ayeeyos

in return she treats me like a king and is obsessed with me, she takes off my shoes and sack when i arrive she is super romantic

and yes she is somali, treat our queens good, she will repay stop being arrogant doqon with geeljire ideas no wonder we have so many divorces
And than spend time with your other wife somaha

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
So you wouldn’t spoil your wife prepare food for the 2 of you?

She will make that food or i will say the three magic words sxb(that is if talks fails).

Bruh it starts with food then next time she says do the chores. Slow by slow the person becomes feminine.

I will also not do this
7959e039d712c6a322aacaa00f3036a2.jpg

What i will do is giving her good therapy in bed.:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending