BREAKING NEWS: Somali guy prepares iftaar for his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the guys here are raised in single mom households so imo Somali women are failing big time of their sons haven’t been raised to do any cooking or cleaning and scoff at it like this. @Mercury is the only way you should train your son to be. But these women probably been telling their sisters to clean up after them and this is the end result. You reap what you sow :manny: in my household all of my kids will split the chores. They’ll be none of this shaqo gabdho nonsense
Two parent house. I can cook as I live on my own. Its really not hard to make eatable food. But a husband should never cook for his wife unless she is about to give birth, broke her leg or has written note from a doctor saying standing up will make her dizzy and she will faint. Outside of that no way jose

Two parent house. I can cook as I live on my own. Its really not hard to make eatable food. But a husband should never cook for his wife unless she is about to give birth, broke her leg or has written note from a doctor saying standing up will make her dizzy and she will faint. Outside of that no way jose
Do you also think a man who accepts his wife paying bills as a cuck too:cosbyhmm:

That is 50/50 imo. Both should contribute to the bills
So why is the woman alone cooking :gucciwhat: do you know breadwinning is a traditional male job? So the women takes on both but the man can’t??? Make up your mind

Try telling that to whatever girl you think will marry you lol

So why is the woman alone cooking :gucciwhat: do you know breadwinning is a traditional male job? So the women takes on both but the man can’t??? Make up your mind

Try telling that to whatever girl you think will marry you lol
I will do the shopping which is a huge job as well. I will also be the first to get out of bed and confront any intruder...putting my life on the line to protect her. That seems fair enough....no?

I will do the shopping which is a huge job as well. I will also be the first to get out of bed and confront any intruder...putting my life on the line to protect her. That seems fair enough....no?
LOL... no one needs men for that anymore when we have something called the second amendment. And no you won’t do the shopping because no woman in the history of women would ever trust a man to go shopping, even for basic groceries.Think of something else

Last edited:
LOL... no one needs men for that anymore when we have something called the second amendment. And no you won’t do the shopping because no woman in the history of women would ever trust a man to go shopping, even for basic groceries.Think of something else
Obviously if she makrs up a list i can buy. That is if she knows what the house needs. Or are you saying they make up as they go along while shopping

I cook for my mom occasionally, but I'll be damn if I cook for my wife. What is the situation here? Is he working and cooking? Then what is she there for? What did she bring to the table? So many questions to be answered, but one thing is well known; she's definitely fucking a Savage nigga on the side.

Women work, cook, clean and raise the kids.

So in 2019 what is the role of the man?

Lool thats not true

The men that have a problem seeing husbands helping wives, tend to be from single mother households in which the mother and sister does everything. I've had convos with guys with that mentality in real life and the overwhelming majority were from those types of families. They have a very distorted view of fatherhood and being a husband.

Also, due to not having a father figure or real male role model, some seem to be rather insecure with their manliness and would therefore equate masculinity with sexism.

The men that have a problem seeing husbands helping wives, tend to be from single mother households in which the mother and sister does everything. I've had convos with guys with that mentality in real life and the overwhelming majority were from those types of families.

Also, due to not having a father figure or real male role model, some seem to be rather insecure with their manliness and would therefore equate masculinity with sexism.
And the any omen who constantly compete with men come from single mothers who feel dad did mum wrong and are constantly looking to pay ight men. Btw I am partly joking with no help. I think its weird we have a thread about a man helping in his own house lol. So dont take me too serious lol

Nothing wrong with cooking tbh... Not tryna lose my gains by eating oily sugo iyo furun/baasto/biriis every day.

Some of you suffer from being so insecure in your manhood so you need to exert dominance over the weakest in your social life, this would become the women in your life.

It's like doing anything kind for a woman would suck out the little testosterone that remains in your body.

NONE of you are better than the prophet, SAW, who was helpful in all aspects of life, social, marital etc.

Men who are obsessed with avoiding any housework are suspicious, what is wrong with you? What are you hiding?
There’s a difference with cooking with you and cooking for you.

I will not condone lazy behaviors rampant in the diaspora females.

Status
Not open for further replies.