BREAKING NEWS: Somali guy prepares iftaar for his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Mercury got tired preaching his view to the conservative old-school SSPOT men so he decided to reach a larger more easily influenced audience by using BBC. Props to him :wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Real women and Real men should be insulted.

The lazy freaks of both sex should be happy

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
This isnt a bad thing per se, but knowing bbc's possible agenda makes it unbearable to watch. This is just testing the waters, next time they might air him wearing a baati:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
I cook for my mom occasionally, but I'll be damn if I cook for my wife. What is the situation here? Is he working and cooking? Then what is she there for? What did she bring to the table? So many questions to be answered, but one thing is well known; she's definitely fucking a Savage nigga on the side.

I cook for my mom occasionally, but I'll be damn if I cook for my wife. What is the situation here? Is he working and cooking? Then what is she there for? What did she bring to the table? So many questions to be answered, but one thing is well known; she's definitely fucking a Savage nigga on the side.
Loool no doubt about it as most women with soft men will cheat

This isnt a bad thing per se, but knowing bbc's possible agenda makes it unbearable to watch. This is just testing the waters, next time they might air him wearing a baati:chrisfreshhah:
Already seen xalimos convincing chad n some farax to wear one for the camera

Some of you suffer from being so insecure in your manhood so you need to exert dominance over the weakest in your social life, this would become the women in your life.

It's like doing anything kind for a woman would suck out the little testosterone that remains in your body.

NONE of you are better than the prophet, SAW, who was helpful in all aspects of life, social, marital etc.

Men who are obsessed with avoiding any housework are suspicious, what is wrong with you? What are you hiding?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Terrible kitchen. They have a quite a bit of space. Why don't the completely renovate it?

Last edited:
My kitchen

upload_2019-5-17_9-31-52.jpeg

A meal of Tasmanian Salmon and veggies for me and my visiting little sister and brother.

upload_2019-5-17_9-35-49.jpeg

Guys stop eating take away fried chicken and having male boobs.

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-17_9-31-34.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-17_9-31-34.jpeg
    772.6 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts