Breaking News: SL troops in Boocame say they will capture Yoocade next

@warside
Puntland recaptured Boocame
They were already there so they didn't recapture anything, The police station and other government buildings are in PL hands, but there are also local militia who take salaries from SL and they've to justify their salary so they do stunts every few months and show themselves inside the city.

Hamzza

VIP
They were already there so they didn't recapture anything, The police station and other government buildings are in PL hands, but there are also local militia who take salaries from SL and they've to justify their salary so they do stunts every few months and show themselves inside the city.
Hassan Ugaas were not in the business of double dealings before their recent clashes with M.Ugaar/Bah Dubeys. Is that right bro?

Warya don't spread fake news when everyone knows SL troops are in Boocame town and here's a vid of the commander of 7th Brigade of Somaliland's army who's Reer Boocame including the soldiers in the middle of town drinking tea with the locals.

Here's the elders of the district speaking

Next time post a factual news instead of low quality unknown vids from social media

Hassan Ugaas were not in the business of double dealings before their recent clashes with M.Ugaar/Bah Dubeys. Is that right bro?
It certainly exacerbated things, before that I don't think there were SL troops in Boocame or they were quiet.

SL forces in the town are Xassan Ugaas and they all switched back to Somaliland because of Garrowe negligence to the community that was for 23 years pro Butland

The army commander in the town is Xassan Ugaas and not single Isaaq official is there as the propaganda of PL is saying in the media.

Warya don't spread fake news when everyone knows SL troops are in Boocame town and here's a vid of the commander of 7th Brigade of Somaliland's army who's Reer Boocame including the soldiers in the middle of town drinking tea with the locals.

Here's the elders of the district speaking

Next time post a factual news instead of low quality unknown vids from social media
I didn't deny that SL has a presence in Boocame but PL controls the central police station, are you denying that?

I didn't deny that SL has a presence in Boocame but PL controls the central police station, are you denying that?
If the town and the elders in there welcomed SL forces then the whole place is under SL control and whatever random Facebook posts are saying that police station is under PL is nothing to it as the place is soon going take orders from SL when the situation calms down.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
stop disrespecting the people and say its bribery... they've chosen their state to best match their interest (for now) I don't like mentioning tribes but just so you know government positions in Sool is Dhulbahante dominated from local to army.

All this is a tribal land issue and their grievances with reer nugaal encroaching into sool

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This is the sole reason why it's changing.

Clan territory >
First of all we dont have isaaq land graping mentality, Dhulbahante can live any place because puntland is one. Today they living in Bossaso where is problem if I live in their land :sass1: .

Trending