Breaking News: SL troops in Boocame say they will capture Yoocade next

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He says they will complete the border of SL and capture Yoocade which is a huge customs tax collection point for PL. Beesha Xassan Ugaas have vowed to defeat the expander and now SL is protecting them. Even the PL election sites were destroyed onto Yoocade :mjkkk:

EA629730-3AEA-4109-8692-C990CBAA3F16.jpeg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

He says they will complete the border of SL and capture Yoocade which is a huge customs tax collection point for PL. Beesha Xassan Ugaas have vowed to defeat the expander and now SL is protecting them. Even the PL election sites were destroyed onto Yoocade :mjkkk:

View attachment 242372

so all this escalation is down to local tribes, who wants money and land being backed by SL

TekNiKo

VIP
Yoocade is in nuugal according to the map. Who lives there?
All Nugaal land under Dhulbahante will be incorporated into Sool, seems like SL is going for the jugular as Dhulloz have been turned off by Garowe expansion. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Yoocade is in nuugal according to the map. Who lives there?
There's the original somalia-somaliland border which the hassan ugaas claim and there's the current border which includes parts of historic somaliland sool which was included into nugaal by the military regime.

Horta why is this obsession with Boocame lately, local militia that paid by Somaliland where there since forever, Boocame and Taleex are similar cases, where troops loyal to both PL & SL coexist in those cities, so it's nothing new, small towns outside the main road so the only attention they get is how much salary these militias can get from SL & PL.
This footage is from 2019

Last edited:
Horta why is this obsession with Boocame lately, local militia that paid by Somaliland where there since forever, Boocame and Taleex are similar cases, where troops loyal to both PL & SL coexist in those cities, so it's nothing new.
We are amused that reer PL claim East Sool and Sanaag as part of PL but their officials cant go to Tukaraq let alone Las Canood.

We are amused that reer PL claim East Sool and Sanaag as part of PL but their officials cant go to Tukaraq let alone Las Canood.
SL has more presence in Sool because people there are more pro SL, and it's the opposite in east Sanaag where they don't even have one MP in SL parliament, are you amused also when you find out that Muse Biixi can't go to Dhahar and Badhan but Deni was there a month ago.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Horta why is this obsession with Boocame lately, local militia that paid by Somaliland where there since forever, Boocame and Taleex are similar cases, where troops loyal to both PL & SL coexist in those cities, so it's nothing new, small towns outside the main road so the only attention they get is how much salary these militias can get from SL & PL.
SL are winning the hearts and minds of Reer Sool due to PL negligence of the regions. PL essentially treats the Sool people as a cashcow for MPs and election season and NGO projects all go to Garowe Galkacyo and Qardho.

SL are winning the hearts and minds of Reer Sool due to PL negligence of the regions. PL essentially treats the Sool people as a cashcow for MPs and election season and NGO projects all go to Garowe Galkacyo and Qardho.
NGO's don't go to areas they refer to as "disputed territories", I remember that UNDP wanted to build projects in Badhan under PL administration but they stopped after SL complained.

SL has more presence in Sool because people there are more pro SL, and it's the opposite in east Sanaag where they don't even have one MP in SL parliament, are you amused also when you find out that Muse Biixi can't go to Dhahar and Badhan but Deni was there a month ago.
Not really since SL claims are based on territory and PL is kinship. How can you not win the hearts of reer Sool when your state is built on Harti kinship? I would be laughing at SL if they had zero control on non Isaaq lands in SL let alone if huge sections of Isaaq land was part of another administration.

PL winning East Sool and East Sanaag should be the natural outcome. But we know the case. Warsangeli not being in SL parliament is a news to me lol. I always thought they had few mps in SL parliament.

Not really since SL claims are based on territory and PL is kinship. How can you not win the hearts of reer Sool when your state is built on Harti kinship? I would be laughing at SL if they had zero control on non Isaaq lands in SL let alone if huge sections of Isaaq land was part of another administration.

PL winning East Sool and East Sanaag should be the natural outcome. But we know the case.
I think reer Sool are much closer to their northern brothers culturally and they talk the same, also kinship doesn't make you close and some times exacerbates rivalry.
Listen to how Xildhibaan Indho talks

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي

PL winning East Sool and East Sanaag should be the natural outcome. But we know the case. Warsangeli not being in SL parliament is a news to me lol. I always thought they had few mps in SL parliament.
we used to have 6 mps, last parliament we had 2 and we didn't send a single one in the recent parliament been saying it for months.

Do you think they'll be better off under SL control? Just curious

Reborn
we used to have 6 mps, last parliament we had 2 and we didn't send a single one in the recent parliament been saying it for months.

Why are you lying about "send".

In 2005 harti were given special treatment and were selected MPs instead of democratically elected.

In 2021 this clan quota was removed and every MP had to be democratically elected.There were more than 10 Warsangeli MP candidates who in total ammmased more than 10K votes but none had made it due to spreading of their votes if only there were 4 candidates they each would've made it.This same problem happened with the Arab tribe who all their candidates combined gained more than 40K yet none made it through as their votes were too spread out.

WARSANGELI candidate parliament vote

1 siciid maxamed cadami 2,516
2 axmed kala rare 1,379
3yaasin maxamed 1575
4cabdikarim gufure 1377
5axmed guray 952
6ibrahim d. cawke 2806
7siciid ib. samatar 1757
8cabdirashid macalin-day 29

Total= 12,391

Also you forget to mention there are Warsangeli elected councilors so don't push the idea you universally rejected the election in 2021 :pachah1:

Votes in Sanaag and Sool have gone up significantly in 2021 elections compared to the presidential election.This will continue to grow as more realise the benefit of actually being part of functioning state.

Laagite

الداروودي
Why are you lying about "send".

In 2005 harti were given special treatment and were selected MPs instead of democratically elected.

In 2021 this clan quota was removed and every MP had to be democratically elected.There were more than 10 Warsangeli MP candidates who in total ammmased more than 10K votes but none had made it due to spreading of their votes if only there were 4 candidates they each would've made it.This same problem happened with the Arab tribe who all their candidates combined gained more than 40K yet none made it through as their votes were too spread out.

WARSANGELI candudare parliament vote

1 siciid maxamed cadami 2,516
2 axmed kala rare 1,379
3yaasin maxamed 1575
4cabdikarim gufure 1377
5axmed guray 952
6ibrahim d. cawke 2806
7siciid ib. samatar 1757
8cabdirashid macalin-day 29

Total= 12,391

Also you forget to mention there are Warsangeli elected councilors so don't push the idea you universally rejected the election in 2021 :pachah1:
80% of our ballot boxes were removed in places like Carmale, Wardheere, Shimbiraale, Damala Xagare and Yubbe

That means our voting turn out was lowered, we had 13000 voters tops. that was for the local elections all came from Ceerigaabo. Search Yubbe elections on twitter you'll find out that the ballot box was moved from the town.

Trending

Latest posts