Breaking News: SL troops in Boocame say they will capture Yoocade next

Reborn
80% of our ballot boxes were removed in places like Carmale, Wardheere, Shimbiraale, Damala Xagare and Yubbe

That means our voting turn out was lowered, we had 13000 voters tops. that was for the local elections all came from Ceerigaabo. Search Yubbe elections on twitter you'll find out that the ballot box was moved from the town.

I understand but you can't dismiss the point that there was participation.Once we have the polling station votes I'll send it to you personally.

This electrorate system favours clans that are organised so I expect much better results from those that missed out this time.

Laagite

الداروودي
I understand but you can't dismiss the point that there was participation.Once we have the polling station votes I'll send it to you personally.

This electrorate system favours clans that are organised so I expect much better results from those that missed out this time.
I expect more turnout from Warsans in the Ceerigaabo area however the rest I wouldn't count on that.

Reborn

@Laagite

Also the only region that doesn't have a councillors is the two regions in Eastern Sanaag as there were no candidates and minimal ballots anyway :ohlord:

Hamzza

VIP
I think reer Sool are much closer to their northern brothers culturally and they talk the same, also kinship doesn't make you close and some times exacerbates rivalry.
Listen to how Xildhibaan Indho talks
Bad Example!! Indho was born and raised in Berbera, his mom is Isaaq and he is married to Isaaq, he doesn't talk or act in a stereotypical Dhulbahante way. Also, the Northern thing is bullshit and doesn't make sense geographically, Dhulbahante territory is South West of the Majerteen country.

Somaliland should entice Warsangelis by emphasising they are richer than Puntland and have a bigger budget. At the end of the day money talks, BS walks

World

VIP
Bad Example!! Indho was born and raised in Berbera, his mom is Isaaq and he is married to Isaaq, he doesn't talk or act in a stereotypical Dhulbahante way. Also, the Northern thing is bullshit and doesn't make sense geographically, Dhulbahante territory is South West of the Majerteen country.
We border Ogaden and Majerteen to the East and South. Whilst we only border Isaaq to the West. Someone from Laascaanood is far closer to someone from Gaalkacyo and Wardheer than a stranger from Hargeisa who we have no ties and culture with.

A lot of Dhulbahante politicians have an Issaq mom, this includes: Xaabsade, Jangali, PL vice presidents Afqurac and Maxamed Xaashi, SL speakers: Axmed Qaybe and C/risaaq Khalif, so he's not alone.

Hamzza

VIP
A lot of Dhulbahante politicians have an Issaq mom, this includes: Xaabsade, Jangali, PL vice presidents Afqurac and Maxamed Xaashi, SL speakers: Axmed Qaybe and C/risaaq Khalif, so he's not alone.
Reer Somaliland(Isaaqs) know exactly what they are doing when choosing Dhulbahante horgal(Dabodhilifs). That's why they succeeded in controlling most of Sool region even tho the population is hostile and the region is alien to them.

Indho Indho's father was Inanlayaal(a man who lives in the house of his wife's parents/relatives) that's why he is different from other Dhullo politicians.

80% of our ballot boxes were removed in places like Carmale, Wardheere, Shimbiraale, Damala Xagare and Yubbe

That means our voting turn out was lowered, we had 13000 voters tops. that was for the local elections all came from Ceerigaabo. Search Yubbe elections on twitter you'll find out that the ballot box was moved from the town.
Warya you can fool the walanweyns and other qoorbajogs here with your stupid folks photo op or igu sawir but not me or those who are in back home :comeon:

Just like in other nation that have elections in order for the citizens to vote they have to first register themselves and such registration process conducted by SLNEC never took place further in the east as it's mostly lawless area and not at the hands of the central authority so no registration or vote took place in Dhahar and Badhan while Ceerigabo district alongside Ceelafweyne are the two only Sanaag districts where the elections last year happened.

We border Ogaden and Majerteen to the East and South. Whilst we only border Isaaq to the West. Someone from Laascaanood is far closer to someone from Gaalkacyo and Wardheer than a stranger from Hargeisa who we have no ties and culture with.
Stranger you say 😂 😂 tell me why doesn't your Daarood kins Majeerteen don't practice Xeedho wedding custom that's practiced by your clan alongside all northern communities and Djibouti and K5 Abasame and Dir clans??

1667831091935.png

What do you call that since you said you're closer to reer Galkacyo than someone who's from Hargeisa ???

Dhulbahante are liability and majority of them are anti Puntland. It is time for PL leadership to let them go as they bring nothing to the table other than trouble. I am beyond disgusted that they have the second highest office and the second most MPs in PL parliament as well as many important cabinet posts in Puntland while all of their lands is no longer part of Puntland. I am also disgusted that many local PL clans who are loyal to the state have little to no representation. It is really disgusting. It is time to let them go and give their government posts to other PL clans who deserve it.

Dhulbahante are liability and majority of them are anti Puntland. It is time for PL leadership to let them go as they bring nothing to the table other than trouble. I am beyond disgusted that they have the second highest office and the second most MPs in PL parliament as well as many important cabinet posts in Puntland while all of their lands is no longer part of Puntland. I am also disgusted that many local PL clans who are loyal to the state have little to no representation. It is really disgusting. It is time to let them go and give their government posts to other PL clans who deserve it.

Mahamoud Saleeban make up less than 50% of the state legislature MPs yet always a MS is elected PL president? That's the bigger disgrace surely

Laagite

الداروودي
Warya you can fool the walanweyns and other qoorbajogs here with your stupid folks photo op or igu sawir but not me or those who are in back home :comeon:

Just like in other nation that have elections in order for the citizens to vote they have to first register themselves and such registration process conducted by SLNEC never took place further in the east as it's mostly lawless area and not at the hands of the central authority so no registration or vote took place in Dhahar and Badhan while Ceerigabo district alongside Ceelafweyne are the two only Sanaag districts where the elections last year happened.
If you can't read I said the ballot boxes in our tuulos in Ceeri District were removed I never mentioned Badhan nor Dhahar Districts. Its a known fact that our tuulos didn't vote.

Nigga I'm from Ceeri district myself and none of my immediate relatives seen the voting ballots.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Dhulbahante are liability and majority of them are anti Puntland. It is time for PL leadership to let them go as they bring nothing to the table other than trouble. I am beyond disgusted that they have the second
highest office and the second most MPs in PL parliament as well as many important cabinet posts in Puntland while all of their lands is no longer part of Puntland. I am also disgusted that many local PL clans who are loyal to the state have little to no representation. It is really disgusting. It is time to let them go and give their government posts to other PL clans who deserve it.

They're not Anti-PL they are Anti - Mohamoud Salebaan, they just don't want anyone thats not dhulbahante to own land in Sool.

Reer Somaliland(Isaaqs) know exactly what they are doing when choosing Dhulbahante horgal(Dabodhilifs). That's why they succeeded in controlling most of Sool region even tho the population is hostile and the region is alien to them.

Indho Indho's father was Inanlayaal(a man who lives in the house of his wife's parents/relatives) that's why he is different from other Dhullo politicians.
Warya inadeer we don't choose your politicians is them alongside their elders who came to us in Hargeisa seeking govt positions as "representatives" of your people.

Indho Indho was selected by an Caaqil who was closer to Cigaal administration to replace one of the Dhulbahante MPs that quite since most of them quite the parliament after Xaabsade was removed as a Speaker of the lower house after a long dispute with Cigaal on the constitutional drafting process.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This is dhulbahante land if issaq conquer we don’t give f*ck same way habar gidir is conquering marehan land in galgadud and mudug

Mahamoud Saleeban make up less than 50% of the state legislature MPs yet always a MS is elected PL president? That's the bigger disgrace surely
Mahmoud Saleeban and other Majerteen have their lands in their hands. They don't let another man from another region and clan to subjugate them in their own deegaans like certain folks.They have built and defended their lands with their blood, sweat, and tears to achieve what they have. They have earned the right to rule their own land. Anyway, aren't you from Hiran? Shouldn't you be busy rooting for Macawisley fighting AS?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
According to ali khalif gelayr Majerteeen and dhulbahante are not related he even suggest to take dna 😅

If you can't read I said the ballot boxes in our tuulos in Ceeri District were removed I never mentioned Badhan nor Dhahar Districts. Its a known fact that our tuulos didn't vote.

Nigga I'm from Ceeri district myself and none of my immediate relatives seen the voting ballots.
There was voting process in Ceeri district and you warsans didn't come out to register and vote in mass numbers which is why your candidates didn't make it to the Waakilada as there was too many of them competing for a seat instead of having 3 to 4 candidates representing all 3 parties that could have given you a MPs in the newly elected house of representatives or Waakilada.

Trending

Latest posts