Breaking News: SL troops in Boocame say they will capture Yoocade next

According to ali khalif gelayr Majerteeen and dhulbahante are not related he even suggest to take dna 😅
Btw don't believe what a Dhulbahante politician or elder says since they all took part in the creation of Somaliland and when things weren't going on their way they claim to be unionist and drag your folks to conflict with us.

They're not Anti-PL they are Anti - Mohamoud Salebaan, they just don't want anyone thats not dhulbahante to own land in Sool.
It is not MS that is expanding in Sool. Most of western Sool was Dhulbahante, and now it is no longer. Look how much villages in Sool Habar Jeclo have taken from them. Anyway, I don't care about Sool. I just want PL to part ways with them.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Btw don't believe what a Dhulbahante politician or elder says since they all took part in the creation of Somaliland and when things weren't going on their way they claim to be unionist and drag your folks to conflict with us.
💯 I agree they are munafiqin

Laagite

الداروودي
There was voting process in Ceeri district and you warsans didn't come out to register and vote in mass numbers which is why your candidates didn't make it to the Waakilada as there was too many of them competing for a seat instead of having 3 to 4 candidates representing all 3 parties that could have given you a MPs in the newly elected house of representatives or Waakilada.
You're literally repeating what I said.

1- the ballot boxes were actually removed from the allocated deegaans
2- lack of interest.

There weren't many musharaxs to begin with and the ones that voted voted in a Dhulo Cawke

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Majerteeen and dhulbahante have nothing in common 😅😅 according to dna @bidenkulaha is close to me than @World we share the e-y18637
D97B6AA5-B637-4D36-A076-A4EF44784D7E.gif
Welcome brother

I think reer Sool are much closer to their northern brothers culturally and they talk the same, also kinship doesn't make you close and some times exacerbates rivalry.
Listen to how Xildhibaan Indho talks
Xildhibaan Indho Indho is a very unique case. He is Dhulbahante but he grew up and lived in Berbera most of his life. Very similar to Cabdi Xaashi, who even though he is HA, has lived in Xamar his whole life and therefore doesn't seem like a typical reer Waqooyi when he talks.

SL has more presence in Sool because people there are more pro SL, and it's the opposite in east Sanaag where they don't even have one MP in SL parliament, are you amused also when you find out that Muse Biixi can't go to Dhahar and Badhan but Deni was there a month ago.
The big difference is that SL MPs, ministers and army are often in places like Badhan. PL can not enter places like Laascanood and Tukaraq unless they are discreet and hide.

It is not MS that is expanding in Sool. Most of western Sool was Dhulbahante, and now it is no longer. Look how much villages in Sool Habar Jeclo have taken from them. Anyway, I don't care about Sool. I just want PL to part ways with them.
Lol stop talking out of your ass :childplease:

Last edited:
Dhulo's are not Harti have y'all heard about how he was birthed no similar culture with other harti's they dance and have odd wedding practices they are harti no more

I Know Aint No Sunshine GIF

Your secret

Saax maygaag? Thats Dhullos land Mj try to expand and were beaten badly :pachah1:

Those were some unarmed Ciise Maxmoud civilians who were crazing in the area when barbarians reer Sool terrorized them. We can give them a real war. Remember a few years ago when reer Mahad of Cumar Maxmoud karbashed them to the point they started claiming that all Puntland forces including PSF iyo PMPF attacked them :ftw9nwa:. Anyway, I want a peaceful separation between us and them. A political union between the two of us will not work. Because at least 60% of them have Isaaq mothers. They've been Idoorofied, culturally, linguistically, and bloodline wise. They now have more Isaaq blood than Harti Darood blood. Hence why they are submissive to their overlords and masters the Idoors. It was a huge mistake for MJ leaders to admit them into Puntland state membership. Look at the problems they've caused us. But this mistake can be easily rectified. We just need the right leader who'll thell em adios amigos.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
MJ start living till Boocaame villages.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The big difference is that SL MPs, ministers and army are often in places like Badhan. PL can not enter places like Laascanood and Tukaraq unless they are discreet and hide.
There is SL in Bari Sanaag wariya since 2019. Our army in Yube. No one will be allow to enter.

Trending

Latest posts