Breaking NEWS: Lions escape from beerta libaaxa hargeisa AGAIN!!!

tenor.gif

Any news about the victims?
and why are they treating the poor dead animal like that , they should be mad at the owner , arrest the fucker and close his zoo for good .
they also should close that damn zoo in mogadishu too, animals shouldn't be in cages so people can take selfies.
"Irhamuu man fil ardhi yarhamkum man fis samaa"

Based

VIP
Any news about the victims?
and why are they treating the poor dead animal like that , they should be mad at the owner , arrest the fucker and close his zoo for good .
they also should close that damn zoo in mogadishu too, animals shouldn't be in cages so people can take selfies.
"Irhamuu man fil ardhi yarhamkum man fis samaa"
How is the zoo in xamar like? Is it inhumane like the one in hergeisa?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hopefully no civilians are injured in this attack, Somalis are naturally disorganised lazy people. I would never trust them with maintaining a zoo. The zookeeper was probably high on khat and forget to close the door.

Inshallah it will be all good.
same, I’m here wondering why Somalis are running a zoo filled with dangerous predatory animals. The fact this happened twice and both times there were casualties shows how dysfunctional things are. This will definitely happen a third and fourth time if a stop isn’t put into it.

Worst part is how long it’s taking them to contain this. Imagine calling the military on two lions kkkk. That’s how you know it’s not a military but just a bunch of random dudes in uniform running around with AKs.

No real nation would send the military after 2 animals on top of that it’s taking days to find these animals. The “military” is also unorganized. They’re not moving systematically, they’re just driving around in jeeps hoping to run into the lions then shoot them.