Breaking NEWS: Lions escape from beerta libaaxa hargeisa AGAIN!!!

Same. I woke up an hour ago with loads of messages from relatives telling me to make sure my mother was back from work and indoors. I had almost had a heart attack. Thank God she didn’t go to work tonight, she works in New Hargeisa too.

Stay safe and make sure your family doesn’t go out either.
I knew this was gonna happen one day the cages didn’t look that safe, so insha allah they will catch him soon. Stay away from new Hargeisa.

I swear down there shouldn't be any animals inside any major city in SL except small pets and locked animals

Lazy khat chewing men in SL are letting our country down

SmartSelect_20210429-225351_Twitter.jpg

LMAO there’s a video on Instagram of a bunch of cows, sheep, dogs, in Hargeisa running for their lives from the miskiin malnourished Lion. This is a straight up movie #LibaaxBaxsadayGate :dead1:

*May Allah cure the women who were attacked

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Not to be insensitive but you have to admire the Lion's ability to roam in a city it doesn't know properly and find locations to hide in. Western countries tend to clamp down on zoo breakages in 2 or 3 hours though

Get your gun and stay indoors until this is cleared up.
We got a security guard with an with Ak-47 at our family hotel so we are good, however the lion owner was saying one of the lion was caught and the other was shot twice yet still managed to escape, so insha allah by tomorrow it should be be dealt with.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
LMAO there’s a video on Instagram of a bunch of cows, sheep, dogs, in Hargeisa running for their lives from the miskiin malnourished Lion. This is a straight up movie #LibaaxBaxsadayGate :dead1:

*May Allah cure the women who were attacked
I cant find it

The owner with a Machine gun :russ:

Kill the lion? INA WARCAADE must be killed, not the poor lion. This is the SECOND time. Last time it attacked a couple near dhooxa and the woman died. Bet he won’t compensate the miskiin Oromo lady, too.

Trending

Latest posts