Breaking NEWS: Lions escape from beerta libaaxa hargeisa AGAIN!!!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
VIDEO OF THE LION ON THE STREETS

My crazy ass would walk up to him and ask his abtirsi
giphy.gif

Relatives told me he that the owner lets them out on purpose at night so they dont become crippled, the lions have been spotted at night many times. That's what happens when you put them in a tiny cage 23 hours a day

Relatives told me he that the owner lets them out on purpose at night so they dont become crippled, the lions have been spotted at night many times. That's what happens when you put them in a tiny cage 23 hours a day

Say walaahi? My mother just told me that the guy who watches over the lions apparently “forgot to close the door”after feeding them.

The injured woman is a poor Oromo women who’s husband recently passed away. May AllH protect their children and save her if she’s not already dead.

Ina Waarcaade must be slaughter instead of his lions. The POS will just pay blood money and then will be allowing to continue his business.

How am I supposed to get suhoor now?

Last edited:
Say walaahi? My mother just told me that the guy who watches over the lions apparently “forgot to close the door”after feeding them.

The deceased woman was a poor Oromo women who’s husband recently passed away. They’ve left behind many children. AUN and may Allah protect their children.
walahi thats what I heard, I wouldn't be surprised if its true. Since this isn't the first time its happened

This is scary as f*ck, am at Hargeisa at the moment and I was there at beerta libax just last week.
Definitely ain’t going out today staying indoors. :jcoleno::mindblown:

This is scary as f*ck, am at Hargeisa at the moment and I was there at beerta libax just last week.

relax bro they are Lander lions, if you’re wearing the SL bracelet kuma cunayo go and buy something from the local shops right now and see :icon e smile:

B004888E-61A2-4566-B983-32A32BBAE1CE.jpeg

Same. I woke up an hour ago with loads of messages from relatives telling me to make sure my mother was back from work and indoors. I had almost had a heart attack. Thank God she didn’t go to work tonight, she works in New Hargeisa too.

Stay safe and make sure your family doesn’t go out either.

Shit is not funny, the weird is beerta libax is the only shisha spot in town as the owner has connections with the government so therefore only him is allowed to have a shisha spot.

am definitely staying away from that place as far as possible.:mindblown:

Hopefully no civilians are injured in this attack, Somalis are naturally disorganised lazy people. I would never trust them with maintaining a zoo. The zookeeper was probably high on khat and forget to close the door.

Inshallah it will be all good.