Breaking NEWS: Lions escape from beerta libaaxa hargeisa AGAIN!!!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Civilians are disarmed we gave up our weapons to make the SL army. Some ppl just buried them near their houses in case shit hits the fan.
Yeah i have family that buried weapons outside their house. :mjlaugh: Some people didn want to get disarame. So they keep it for safety

Some of you guys are disgusting there is No need to politicise this. An innocent Muslim oromo was attacked by lion at least be sympathetic it has nothing to do with an Oromo expansion.

same, I’m here wondering why Somalis are running a zoo filled with dangerous predatory animals. The fact this happened twice and both times there were casualties shows how dysfunctional things are. This will definitely happen a third and fourth time if a stop isn’t put into it.

Worst part is how long it’s taking them to contain this. Imagine calling the military on two lions kkkk. That’s how you know it’s not a military but just a bunch of random dudes in uniform running around with AKs.

No real nation would send the military after 2 animals on top of that it’s taking days to find these animals. The “military” is also unorganized. They’re not moving systematically, they’re just driving around in jeeps hoping to run into the lions then shoot them.
This is the biggest problem with Somalis. We are a disorganised people who have no understanding of Heirachy. When i went to Hargeisa my taxi driver was a part time "soldier" who was in uniform and running around to make a few extra bucks. Hargeisa hospital was unsanitary and the people would dissapear even after making an appointment.

The somali ideology is an antithesis to governance, we were thrown into the modern world by Italians, before that we were nomads living in huts and attacking each other for centuries.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
You really are a stupid heartless f*ck. How can you "not care" about a poor Muslim mother ?
She is not one of my people warya. She came into my land just to expand and help her ethnic group take over. I'm not dumb. I see what Habeshe are doing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mukhy

She is the part of the enemy. She came into my land thinking it would be hers. People call me heartless, I say karma is a . Alle ha naxariisto libaaxii baxsaday. Gone but never forgotten 🙏🏾

She is not one of my people warya. She came into my land just to expand and help her ethnic group take over. I'm not dumb. I see what Habeshe are doing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not supporting Ethiopian immigration doesn't mean I want to see a poor beggar eaten alive by a lion , what kind of false dichotomy BS is this

Mukhy

Not supporting Ethiopian immigration doesn't mean I want to see a poor beggar eaten alive by a lion , what kind of false dichotomy BS is this
She should have stayed in Ethiopia. She is an illegal immigrant. Karma is a

Mukhy

Bro what if she's muslim? It's like saying somalis in london deserve to get mauled by lions
She may be muslim but she is an illegal immigrant and an expansionist. The west is dependant on refugees from other countries and without them, their economy will become bust. Somaliland however, doesn't need them. It causes more harm then good.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
She is the part of the enemy. She came into my land thinking it would be hers. People call me heartless, I say karma is a *****. Alle ha naxariisto libaaxii baxsaday. Gone but never forgotten 🙏🏾
Akisho have always lived in Somaliland are a mag paying group to habar awal.

She may be muslim but she is an illegal immigrant and an expansionist. The west is dependant on refugees from other countries and without them, their economy will become bust. Somaliland however, doesn't need them. It causes more harm then good.
I hope a day comes where you look back on this and see how unreasonable you were