Breaking news: Heavy fighting breaks out in Somaliland ( Wadaniland vs Jeeganland)- 22 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
We had this conversation remember? You were beating chest on how you gonna xasuuq SY. Now you crying? Lol didn’t I tell you SY is none to be fucked with.

Well your Biciide boys found that the hard way.

The HJ thought we would give them mercy kkkk. Nope the time for mercy is over (they were given many chances) from now on is huge
xasuuqs if they fart our way. The SY militia doesn't believe in Isaaqniimo nonsense so we don't mind killing hundreds of them on the spot.

:manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The guy bohol talks the most shit I know the people that died yesterday from sy and bicide side this is real people dying and sspot allows this fucking fool to make fun of the dead on here this is a real beef not something that you online warriors can join in on stop talking online and book a flight to somaliland now and join in if you want HJ blood so bad you fucking weirdo.
You think them niggas are about that life? I remember this @Saalax Bidaar said he was gonna go shoot up other isaaqs after the L he took in the elections. Mans still here blabbering about like the pussy he is. I dont take this keyboard warriors seriously and you shouldn't either.:heh:

Bohol

VIP
You think them niggas are about that life? I remember this @Saalax Bidaar said he was gonna go shoot up other isaaqs after the L he took in the elections. Mans still here blabbering about like the pussy he is. I dont take this keyboard warriors seriously and you shouldn't either.:heh:

Didn't you hurt your finger and cried. I wouldn't talk if I were you. @Abdalla

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol where are they coming from isn't dararweyn exclusively you folks wtf:russ:

Dararweyne district is majority SY but not 100% exclusive like Bohol (we are ethnically cleansing
the few minority HJ that live with us so the place can become clean like Bohol). They came from a
nearby village called Beerwayso. Their dead littered all the way in the bushes.

Dararweyne district is majority SY but not 100% exclusive like Bohol (we are ethnically cleansing
the few minority HJ that live with us so the place can become clean like Bohol). They came from a
nearby village called Beerwayso. Their dead littered all the way in the bushes.
When did they come to those area

Bohol

VIP
SY is known as the pest control man. Folks if you are having issues with pests in your house call the pest control man.

Pest-Control.jpg

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol I heard the SL admin sent troops there to stop further fighting

It doesn't matter. We took our heavy weapons to secret locations and are prepared anytime. SY land
is huge it is basically from Ceel Afweyn to Bohol (80 km distance) even a army of thousands can't
cover that distance easily :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending