Breaking news: Heavy fighting breaks out in Somaliland ( Wadaniland vs Jeeganland)- 22 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Sources are saying.

5 HY (SY) dead , 1 wounded

12 HJ dead, 5 wounded

War deg deg ah dagaal saaka ka qarxay degaanka Dararweyne ee Sanaag
http://burcoonline.com/articles/695...laha-Hore-Dagaalko-Ugu-Dhex-Maray-Degaankaasi

War Deg Deg Ah::Dagaal Culus Oo Ka Qarxay Gobolka Sanaag.

Dagaalkan oo saaka ka bilwodey deegaanka DARARA-WAYNE oo 35 Km ka xigtaa degmada Ceel Afwayne ee gobolka Sanaag ayaa waxaa uu u dhaxeeya laba beelood oo deegaankaasi horay ugu dagaallamay.

Dagaalka oo sababay khasaare isugu jira dhimasho iyo dhaawac ayaa waxaa uu ku faafey gudaha iyo hareeraha magaalada DARAR-WAYNE .

Illaa iyo iminka cid ku kala dhex jirta ma jirto , Waxaana la sheegaya in ay jiraan gurmado ay beelahani isu fidinayaan iyadoo aaney jirin cid kale oo u samaysa xabad joojin .

Dadka deegaanka waxay noo sheegeen in ay jireen Ciidamo Somaliland ah oo ku kala dhex jirey beelahan .

Mar aan la xidhiidhay dadka deegaankaa ayaa waxaanu isku dayny inaanu ka helno xog ku saabsan dagaalka iyo siday wax u dhaceen waxaanan noo suuroobin in ay noo waramayaan , xabad ku dul socota awgeed .\

Bohol

VIP
The fight started again after the Sland forces who maintained a greenline in the area were removed to Tukaraq to fight Puntland but now Sland forces are overstretched.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I dont want a civil war between Isaaq laakin if Garxajis don't Stop This UnHoly Alliance, it might become long-term

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh wow, hope things calm down before it results in more deaths.

What is this conflict about :(

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Sacad yonis and biciide need to chill out, this is like the 7th time they clashed recently. What exactly are they fighting over.?

Thus is not Sacad yonis fault, are u saying as soon as the SL forces got overstretched the armed tribal militias began engaging each others @Bohol

I only recognise @Bohol and @Saalax Bidaar as Garxajis men, you my friend are a Jeegaan Spy. WadaniLand Guul

What care should I have if an crypto somali jewess has of my identity, you place trust in those men because they emerge from gentile wombs, whereas I am HY both sides, I might disagree with MBC on a lot of issues but I won't go a as far as calling for the destabilisation of Somaliland and to prop up punaniland.

Tfw you are muse carre on one side and Ismaciil carre on another :dabcasar::samwelcome:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
What care should I have if an crypto somali jewess has of my identity, you place trust in those men because they emerge from gentile wombs, whereas I am HY both sides, I might disagree with MBC on a lot of issues but I won't go a as far as calling for the destabilisation of Somaliland and to prop up punaniland.

Tfw you are muse carre on one side and Ismaciil carre on another :dabcasar::samwelcome:
So you accept the Suldaan Of Garxajis , Suldaan Maxamad being given a warrant of aŕrest because he said no Garxajis would die for a War started by Jeeganta

So you accept the Suldaan Of Garxajis , Suldaan Maxamad being given a warrant of aŕrest because he said no Garxajis would die for a War started by Jeeganta

No, hence my statement saying that I disagree with alot of things with MBC, however it's another thing all together to say support naagaha puntland and destroy somaliland, runtii the danyeer sultan of subeer awal should be arrested since he began the fire, however the sultan of Garhajis shouldn't have gone low his level.

You goyim darods are watching this fitna and you are making your fursad, all these soft words to Garhajis are empty, the goal for you is the entire subjugation of Somaliland and its destruction, and that shall never happen.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
No, hence my statement saying that I disagree with alot of things with MBC, however it's another thing all together to say support naagaha puntland and destroy somaliland, runtii the danyeer sultan of subeer awal should be arrested since he began the fire, however the sultan of Garhajis shouldn't have gone low his level.

You goyim darods are watching this fitna and you are making your fursad, all these soft words to Garhajis are empty, the goal for you is the entire subjugation of Somaliland and its destruction, and that shall never happen.
The thing us and the Real Garxajis share is Midnimo Somali and Love for eachother, we wont stand by while more of them get Stockholm Syndrome

The thing us and the Real Garxajis share is Midnimo Somali and Love for eachother, we wont stand by while more of them get Stockholm Syndrome

What real Garhajis abaha midnimada ka was, how can you claim to want unity markaa sidan ila hadlaysid, the two men you quoted are half isaaq, whereas I'm full blooded HY, suldaan of Garhajis was smart in saying they are neutral, the arrest warrant will only magnify the situation, suldaan xasan buuq should also be arrested.

You MJs are like the yahuud of khaybar, you will be dealt with.

Bohol

VIP
@Shaafici As the Suldaan said our bullets is only reserved for Jeegaanta
for the moment.

The Suldaan says if we are going to kill anyone it will be Jeegaanta and he was right (many
dead Jeegan now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts