Breaking news: Heavy fighting breaks out in Somaliland ( Wadaniland vs Jeeganland)- 22 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not bicide im sanbuur but all i can say dont belive these guys lies they laugh as if there taking wins from fellow isaaqs killing eachothermy cousin is married to sy girl and her two brothers died in the fight this week i knew couple people from both that died and i dont find funny that you wanna mock the dead whic i knew personally online my friend there is no wins in war between muslim brothers especially two walala hy and hj.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Im not bicide im sanbuur but all i can say dont belive these guys lies they laugh as if there taking wins from fellow isaaqs killing eachothermy cousin is married to sy girl and her two brothers died in the fight this week i knew couple people from both that died and i dont find funny that you wanna mock the dead whic i knew personally online my friend there is no wins in war between muslim brothers especially two walala hy and hj.
f*ck that isaq Isaaq bullshit. HY and HJ will never brothers. Your people started this bulshit by shooting SY unarmed nomad. So they deserve what they got.

f*ck that isaq Isaaq bullshit. HY and HJ will never brothers. Your people started this bulshit by shooting SY unarmed nomad. So they deserve what they got.
Im not bicidee im sanbuur we are not even from ceelafweyn we are in ruguda and golocan bicidee is my reer ayeyo my mum is musa care hy i dont have love for pussies that mock there own clansmen killing eachother we are isaaq remember what we went through against the real enemies my friend inshallah this beef gets blessed together we stand divided we will fall.

Saalax Bidaar

Im not bicidee im sanbuur we are not even from ceelafweyn we are in ruguda and golocan bicidee is my reer ayeyo my mum is musa care hy i dont have love for pussies that mock there own clansmen killing eachother we are isaaq remember what we went through against the real enemies my friend inshallah this beef gets blessed together we stand divided we will fall.

tenor.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Salaaxo you can wish for more bloodshed between your own people but remember noone wins in this you will forever be a loser for attacking your brother
But who attack who? It was Biciide who broke the peace agreement, and SY took retaliatory measures.

Also, I don’t buy your crocodile tears. Few weeks back, you were saying Sanbuur and Bicide would tag team SY and kill them, now that you are defeated, you are found wanting. Safe me the oohin old boy

Biciide and Sacad yonis been fighting since Allah said kun fayakoon, they been fighting since haabil killed qaabil, since nabi nuux went on the ark, they will carry on fighting even beyond the days of dajjal.

They are like banu cabdulmanaaf and banu makhzoom

Sad! I thought it was Boho vs Sacad Yoonis? Not Biciide vs Sacad Yoonis.

The sad part is they heavily intermarry; they are basically killing their own. :Sutehja:

Bohol

VIP
Sad! I thought it was Boho vs Sacad Yoonis? Not Biciide vs Sacad Yoonis.

The sad part is they heavily intermarry; they are basically killing their own. :Sutehja:

It is Idarays (a SY sub clan) vs Biciide. We use to intermarry decades ago but not now, for
example the 14 Biciides we killed only 1 had SY mum however the fighters on our side
a lot of them have HJ mothers.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
It is Idarays (a SY sub clan) vs Biciide. We use to intermarry decades ago but not now, for
example the 14 Biciides we killed only 1 had SY mum however the fighters on our side
a lot of them have HJ mothers.
yall gotta resovle this in the long term though it can't continue

Status
Not open for further replies.