Breaking news: Heavy fighting breaks out in Somaliland ( Wadaniland vs Jeeganland)- 22 dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
This "Jeegaan" vs "Ceeryaan" beef is malayacni wallahi.:farmajoyaab: If Garxajis wanted the presidency they should've united under one party instead of two.
PS Wadani is a relatively new party and this was their first election marka in laga badiyo micnahedu maha inayna waligod madaxweyne nogonayn. Haday Elite ka iyo shacabka qabiilada yaryar hada xooga saraan and play their cards right, I am pretty sure they'll win the 2021 elections. :manny:

Lancer

השבח לאל
This "Jeegaan" vs "Ceeryaan" beef is malayacni wallahi.:farmajoyaab: If Garxajis wanted the presidency they should've united under one party instead of two.
PS Wadani is a relatively new party and this was their first election marka in laga badiyo micnahedu maha inayna waligod madaxweyne nogonayn. Haday Elite ka iyo shacabka qabiilada yaryar hada xooga saraan and play their cards right, I am pretty sure they'll win the 2021 elections. :manny:

This has nothing to do with the elections. It's petty clan squabbles that has been ongoing off and on every year. They're going to make peace tomorrow and fight again a couple months from now.

Bohol

VIP
One of the guns captured from Boqor Fuuto madow's brother.

26993700_1401355196659118_8959493910335136473_n.jpg

Dagalkan sii wada garxajisow.faysalna hangoolka doqoniimada ka dhiga hadaan reer awdal iyo puntland nahay waan idin garab taaganahay hiil iyo hooba.jeegaanta ayaa dheefku qabta jamuuriyadda ayada iskeed is aqoonsan .

The Sacad Yoonis, Habar Yoonis and the Biciide, Habar Jeclo have been fighting for ages. It has nothing to do with Wadaniland versus Jeegaanland. They will continue to fight and kill each other for a long time, because they are both savages. Ever since the Habar Jeclo descended from the mountains where they had been mounting donkeys for centuries, and met the Habar Yoonis on the plains, it has been one skirmish after another.

Talk to me about Jeegaanland versus Waddaniland when Moonshine Burco explodes.

These tribal battles remind me of how Arab tribes would karbash each other before Islam, it's a yearly tradition at this point.

East somaliland will always be known as a hotbed of lawlessness.

Bohol

VIP
Reer Porcupine got absolutely decimated with 17 dead and 40 injured. This was the heaviest fighting in a single day since the battles
started in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts