BREAKING NEWS!!!!! DEGDEG!!!!! WAAWAREY!!!! INNA LILLAH!!! TERRORMAJO BOMBS BAYDHABO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Sxb these ciyaals don't know how a government functions like. Kkk they talk two languages. They are fulay. :russ:
There is no logic in their brains only Qabilnimo, just a matter of time till the South is under Xamars direct control :banderas:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
There is no logic in their brains only Qabilnimo, just a matter of time till the South is under Xamars direct control :banderas:

Jubaland, SWS, Hirshabelle under Farmaajo's rule is inevitable. And Puntland and Galmudug got nowhere to hide. :mjlaugh:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Jubaland, SWS, Hirshabelle under Farmaajo's rule is inevitable. And Puntland and Galmudug got nowhere to hide. :mjlaugh:
For the first time since 1991 we got Somali kind shook
and we have Farmaajo, Khayre, Beyle thats 24 years between and look what they have done in 2 years:trumpsmirk:

Waxoo dhan Eelay baa iskaga wacnaa it’s old Darood ignorance dont mind it MX and OG who lived next to them for hundreds of years are guilty of this what do you expect from an MJ yaab:mjlol:
I'm guilty too bro:mjlol:
@Sheikh @AarLibaax @Creed own up guys :ftw9nwa:
I fear you'll intercede for farmaajo on the day of reckoning when Allah questions him for his sins.
you'll be like 'but ilaahayhoow he din du nuffin'.:camby:
:dead: :dead::dead:Stop hating on @embarassing sxb she supports Farmajo harder than most of us MXs on here :lawd:

Sheikh

VIP
stoneheart is a legend, he's a warrior and has taken many xabashi lives with his hands.

when farmaajo was in DC chilling, mr. qalbidhagax was fighting, getting wounded in the process. He only retired recently, and when abiy told farmaajo get me that nigga, farmaajo obeyed.

one man spent 40+ years fighting the xabashi, and another man couldn't even say NO to xabashi even though he has the power to do so.

levels.

Good points my pet. But at the end Farmaajo got the last laugh tho. :damn:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Lool diplomatic meetings? Some of them have actually done all those things you listed, some were actually built and held together by Ethio support. What has Farmaajo actually given up? Lets deal with reality here, the only part of Somalia Ethiopia literally owns is 20% of Berbera port and it was a a regional leader that did that not the Fed govt.

To try and accuse Farmaajo of anything (without any real basis) while defending some of the mamuls by calling it diplomatic meetings? :gucciwhat: Pride? regional and corrupt politicians sold that, this govt actually has improved our image as a country. Land and resources? Where?

Since when did berbera become part of somalia?
Go to berbera and say what you just typed and see what happens. Don’t get somaliland involved in your somalia politics, we have nothing to do with somalia/

Since when did berbera become part of somalia?
Go to berbera and say what you just typed and see what happens. Don’t get somaliland involved in your somalia politics, we have nothing to do with somalia/
Currently the white man is the superpower. He says who is a country. In 1960 whether or not he said you were a different country is irrelevant today in 2018 he didn't draw those lines again.
Your argument is you wanna go back to the white man's border of 1960. He did not redraw the line.
@Factz

Somalia is a failed state we know that we know the country has a paper central government and one city maamuls but none of that negates the above paragraph.

I would sign off ictiraaf for all Isaaq lands in a heartbeat I'm much politically softer towards your folks than alot of my tol.

Last edited:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Currently the white man is the superpower. He says who is a country. In 1960 whether or not he said you were a different country is irrelevant today in 2018 he didn't draw those lines again.
Your argument is you wanna go back to the white man's border of 1960. He did not redraw the line.
@Factz

Somalia’s paper government controls 1/4 of Mogadishu. They have no control over somaliland, they cannot come to somaliland. Somaliland does exist who cares about a white mans opinion. We control our land unlike reer Amisomland. We got a fully functioning government, law and order...
You go to somaliland and say it’s part of somalia see what happens to you.

lies. qalbidhagax didn't forgive him because farmaajo being a pussy didn't ask him.

do not go there.

anyways why do you support farmaajo so hard? what did he do since he got elected? talk about a real positive change he's made, that affected the people positively.
One of the first things he said was he has forgiven everyone.

Mainly because they are rebuilding the institutions of the state, I could list things for you but I've done that before. Also what annoys me is all the delusion and lies posted on here.

People will lie about Farmaajo and praise their mamul leaders when he's light years better than them in every way. Right now they are leading Somalia and I think Farmaajo/Kheyre/Bayle especially are very competent. It's mostly qabilists/secessionists that hate them and that itself says a lot lol, idk why you support their calacaal.

One of the first things he said was he has forgiven everyone.

Mainly because they are rebuilding the institutions of the state, I could list things for you but I've done that before. Also what annoys me is all the delusion and lies posted on here.

People will lie about Farmaajo and praise their mamul leaders when he's light years better than them in every way. Right now they are leading Somalia and I think Farmaajo/Kheyre/Bayle especially are very competent. It's mostly qabilists/secessionists that hate them and that itself says a lot lol, idk why you support their calacaal.
How has he forgiven him when he's visited meel walba except for Muqdisho and his reason was "I won't go there until those two are there"?

Don't you get tired of lying adiga horta? Farmaajo didn't have to comply with Ethiopia like that, that's the biggest worrying. He was also pressured to label onlf a terror group, only to backfire on him.

you easily excuse all of those things.

Why? How can you trust a team whose are influenced by Ethiopia like that?

Dte_iPUWwAAfOPh.jpg:large

These guys have done more for somalinimo. what has farmaajo done?

Good points my pet. But at the end Farmaajo got the last laugh tho. :damn:
Farmaajo is an Ethiopian hostage. He's getting no laugh, everything he does benefits Ethiopia.

he would have helped reer diini getting attacked by saleebaan in bangeele.:chrisfreshhah:

Sheikh

VIP
Farmaajo is an Ethiopian hostage. He's getting no laugh, everything he does benefits Ethiopia.

he would have helped reer diini getting attacked by saleebaan in bangeele.:chrisfreshhah:

Farmaajo is playing good politics he is locking up mammul leaders my pet and is gonna replace some of them for certain mammuls such as JL, SWS, and Galmudug. He's getting the laugh over mammuls that's for sure. He has PL on ropes as well. Kkk. His goal will become evident inshallah when he succeeds in it. His landeere sub clan Reer Diini can handle anyone. Also no Saleebaan can come to Bangeele. :mjlol:

Farmaajo is good politics he is locking up mammul leaders my pet and is gonna replace some of them for certain mammuls such as JL, SWS, and Galmudug. He's getting the laugh over mammuls that's for sure. He has PL on ropes as well. Kkk. His goal will become evident inshallah when he succeeds in it. His landeere sub clan Reer Diini can handle anyone. Also no Saleebaan can come to Bangeele. :mjlol:
Bangeele is not even Reer Diini deegaan doqonki ogaden @Ferrari ceebriding HG go asslick @Mckenzie who calls you dumb as rocks he's Sacad:russ:

Farmaajo is playing good politics he is locking up mammul leaders my pet and is gonna replace some of them for certain mammuls such as JL, SWS, and Galmudug. He's getting the laugh over mammuls that's for sure. He has PL on ropes as well. Kkk. His goal will become evident inshallah when he succeeds in it. His landeere sub clan Reer Diini can handle anyone. Also no Saleebaan can come to Bangeele. :mjlol:
farmaajo is like a limp gus, he can't do shit.:heh:

keep lying to yourself.

Bangeele is not even Reer Diini deegaan doqonki ogaden @Ferrari go asslick @Mckenzie who calls you dumb as rocks he's Sacad:russ:
bangeele might not be reer diini, but isn't a buffer zone between saleeebaan and reer siyaad nacas yahoow.

:mindblown:

it's just the outskirts of abudwaaq where you guys were taking a beating recently.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
bangeele might not be reer diini, but isn't a buffer zone between saleeebaan and reer siyaad nacas yahoow.

:mindblown:

it's just the outskirts of abudwaaq where you guys were taking a beating recently.
doqonsana Rer Siyad Xussein live in Bangeele not reer diini :mjlol:

who even taught this guy our villages. i only know Dhagahbuur and Qabridahare

Status
Not open for further replies.