BREAKING NEWS!!!!! DEGDEG!!!!! WAAWAREY!!!! INNA LILLAH!!! TERRORMAJO BOMBS BAYDHABO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) of course not everything I've made clear what I don't support
B) like 90% of what's said about him by certain forummers are lies. Usually they're qabilist or secessionist so their angle is obvious.
C) Yes, he made one major poor decision but things are not as simple as people try to make it. And yeah of course if there was better i would be first to support.

It's not fooling people, there are a lot of things that are working against our country, it's different when you actually become president especially in a place like Somalia. He won't be there forever so people should support the govt in the good that they do so we can move forward, not aid people who don't want to see things ever get better by constantly bashing the country/govt with mostly lies at that.
Tbh I had similar views that you had last year, but farmajo has shown spineless behavior after spineless behavior, so I've completely come to dislike the guy and I'm no qabilist or secessionist.
After qalbidhagax scandal, a lot of people who believed in hin including ones from his own clan saw through him and that he couldn't walk his talk, he's just another ethiopian puppet. The only difference between him and hsm is hsm was a stooge by choice (for money) farmajo just gets trampled over against his own will because he has no backbone. And if he is so scared, than what made him run for president of the world's most disorganized country? Did he really think he could stand up to Ethiopia and Amisom when he can't even maintain eye contact?

Tbh I had similar views that you had last year, but farmajo has shown spineless behavior after spineless behavior, so I've completely come to dislike the guy and I'm no qabilist or secessionist.
After qalbidhagax scandal, a lot of people who believed in hin including ones from his own clan saw through him and that he couldn't walk his talk, he's just another ethiopian puppet. The only difference between him and hsm is hsm was a stooge by choice (for money) farmajo just gets trampled over against his own will because he has no backbone. And if he is so scared, than what made him run for president of the world's most disorganized country? Did he really think he could stand up to Ethiopia and Amisom when he can't even maintain eye contact?
Well let's see how it comes together when his term ends then we can judge it fairly.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bangeele is not even Reer Diini deegaan doqonki ogaden @Ferrari ceebriding HG go asslick @Mckenzie who calls you dumb as rocks he's Sacad:russ:

I have a soft spot for OG waryaa, waa niman gob ah, i only insult them out of love and a desire to see them free Galbeed, like a father scolding his son :mjpls:

Anyway why do you Marehan tribalise everything :mindblown: what i saw was a fruitful discussion between @embarassing a Hawiye user defending Farmaajo against @Ferrari a Darod user. If ppl are able to think logically then there is hope..

I have a soft spot for OG waryaa, waa niman gob ah, i only insult them out of love and a desire to see them free Galbeed, like a father scolding his son :mjpls:

Anyway why do you Marehan tribalise everything :mindblown: what i saw was a fruitful discussion between @embarassing a Hawiye user defending Farmaajo against @Ferrari a Darod user. If ppl are able to think logically then there is hope..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:trumpsmirk:

Well let's see how it comes together when his term ends then we can judge it fairly.
you're unable to admit khalad. It's dangerous mindset.

we've seen enough of him.

you remind me of cadaans when one of them shoots up a school and they say let's wait for the facts.

do you want to brush aside everything he's done so far?

I asked u to list any positive change he's made and u side stepped that one like a landmine in xamar.:chrisfreshhah:

you're unable to admit khalad. It's dangerous mindset.

we've seen enough of him.

you remind me of cadaans when one of them shoots up a school and they say let's wait for the facts.

do you want to brush aside everything he's done so far?

I asked u to list any positive change he's made and u side stepped that one like a landmine in xamar.:chrisfreshhah:
I wouldn't come across that way if this site wasn't filled with people who are anti-Somalia or anti-Farmaajo for reasons sane people would support him for. Someone would start a thread filled with lies that a 13 year old could see through and then it's filled with self-flagellating comments with either people who are misinformed or haters with an agenda. It's annoying actually.

Call me Sarah Saunders idc but I'll continue to remind them they're delusional.

Fighting corruption, return of airspace, returning Somalis imprisoned abroad and in Libya, free elementary schooling (in mog they said they will expand throughout the country soon)., paying all salaries and on time, making good progress towards debt relief (which will make a huge diff), the economy has improved through fighting corruption and tax collection also getting through the drought, they got rid of the monopoly on travelling to hajj and have made it more affordable. The fact that they are not corrupt themselves are holding people in govt accountable and the ministries actually improving.

I post threads about developments all the time I know you read them, why do you always ask me to list things? :bell:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I wouldn't come across that way if this site wasn't filled with people who are anti-Somalia or anti-Farmaajo for reasons sane people would support him for. Someone would start a thread filled with lies that a 13 year old could see through and then it's filled with self-flagellating comments with either people who are misinformed or haters with an agenda. It's annoying actually.

Call me Sarah Saunders idc but I'll continue to remind them they're delusional.

Fighting corruption, return of airspace, returning Somalis imprisoned abroad and in Libya, free elementary schooling (in mog they said they will expand throughout the country soon)., paying all salaries and on time, making good progress towards debt relief (which will make a huge diff), the economy has improved through fighting corruption and tax collection also getting through the drought, they got rid of the monopoly on travelling to hajj and have made it more affordable. The fact that they are not corrupt themselves are holding people in govt accountable and the ministries actually improving.

I post threads about developments all the time I know you read them, why do you always ask me to list things? :bell:

@embarassing brought up the receipts of what Nabad iyo Nolol have accomplished so far. :salute:

You sure hes reer cabdulle hmmm interesting i dont know what you mean by cancellation i heard a different tale so who’s lying maybe your buddy @Teeri-Alpha can sort this out since hes the one who exposed him as sheegad :ulyin:
he's legit reer cabdulle. teeri is pissed off, and he ex communicates anyone who isn't pro ogaden.

remember I did the same to faarax macalim?

duqbillow is closer to odaygii cabdulle more than 90% of ogaden including teeri because cabdulle is literally his father, he doesn't count anyone to him where as teeri probably counts 8 or 9 fathers lol

was he born in Somalia?
Ogaden waa wecel wecel dhalay. I support the deportation of poisonous people :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

he's legit reer cabdulle. teeri is pissed off, and he ex communicates anyone who isn't pro ogaden.

remember I did the same to faarax macalim?

duqbillow is closer to odaygii cabdulle more than 90% of ogaden including teeri because cabdulle is literally his father, he doesn't count anyone to him where as teeri probably counts 8 or 9 fathers lol

When a Waamo MZ sees a cow

198c50810e81c2831a0e12078d9ae1d3dd41c8b71ae5188c4a847dbd4186e87b.jpg

Ogaden waa wecel wecel dhalay. I support the deportation of poisonous people :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

When a Waamo MZ sees a cow

198c50810e81c2831a0e12078d9ae1d3dd41c8b71ae5188c4a847dbd4186e87b.jpg
wow nine, I thought you were better than this. You guys don't forget this ayat from quran:

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers

we are forbidden from calling other people offensive names by their clans and whatnot. Remember we are only where we are because of the older generation's fighting will not the line be drawn somewhere? Is the 68 IQ real when 2 closely related clans can't coexist without fighting?

wow nine, I thought you were better than this. You guys don't forget this ayat from quran:

O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers

we are forbidden from calling other people offensive names by their clans and whatnot. Remember we are only where we are because of the older generation's fighting will not the line be drawn somewhere? Is the 68 IQ real when 2 closely related clans can't coexist without fighting?
MX males tend to be emotional, they probably carry extra estrogen in their bodies.

a piece of advice, don't shukaansi one of them.

war waa wada bipolar.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
MX males tend to be emotional, they probably carry extra estrogen in their bodies.

a piece of advice, don't shukaansi one of them.

war waa wada bipolar.

Gtfoh with that bullshit my pet. :pacspit: Us MX males are the most manly men of Darood. And that's a damn fact. All different types of Somali women fantasize about us. Heroic landeere men that fight battles and know law and order to rule. :win:

Gtfoh with that bullshit my pet. :pacspit: Us MX males are the most manly men of Darood. And that's a damn fact. All different types of Somali women fantasize about us. Heroic landeere men that fight battles and know law and order to rule. :win:
@SilverL

see what I mean?:trumpsmirk:

stay clear off these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.