BREAKING NEWS!!!!! DEGDEG!!!!! WAAWAREY!!!! INNA LILLAH!!! TERRORMAJO BOMBS BAYDHABO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
doqonsana Rer Siyad Xussein live in Bangeele not reer diini :mjlol:

who even taught this guy our villages. i only know Dhagahbuur and Qabridahare
Does it matter? It will go to hg soon like most of your lands. It isnt my fault idk a lot about b0oon subclans

How has he forgiven him when he's visited meel walba except for Muqdisho and his reason was "I won't go there until those two are there"?

Don't you get tired of lying adiga horta? Farmaajo didn't have to comply with Ethiopia like that, that's the biggest worrying. He was also pressured to label onlf a terror group, only to backfire on him.

you easily excuse all of those things.

Why? How can you trust a team whose are influenced by Ethiopia like that?

Dte_iPUWwAAfOPh.jpg:large

These guys have done more for somalinimo. what has farmaajo done?
:gucciwhat: When have i lied? I remember one of his first public speeches when he was released, he was saying he has forgiven everyone for the sake of the nation. I'll have to find the video, you shouldn't assume I'm lying even if I'm wrong.

I haven't excused any of those actions and I've never compared them or questioned their Somalinimo and what have they have done.

:gucciwhat: When have i lied? I remember one of his first public speeches when he was released, he was saying he has forgiven everyone for the sake of the nation. I'll have to find the video, you shouldn't assume I'm lying even if I'm wrong.

I haven't excused any of those actions and I've never compared them or questioned their Somalinimo and what have they have done.
He refused to visit xamar and when asked he said he wont go there because dadkii dhiibay baa joga. Explain that? You are deliberate in your lies.

Farmaajo asked onlf to forgive him and they did but not qalbidhagax do not dare to speak for him.:ufdup:
Dont you make up shit about qalbidhagax.

Sade has pure Jeberti DNA. But for cagdheers it's a different story. Kkk.

4TcCLLZgQOK4_mCCHtP0jA.png

afU_6h4gSwiI-XU1fdXs0Q.png

How's that the same? They conquered oromo tribes and married their women.

they didn't drink blood and eat dead meat like sade.:mjlol:

also I like how you are showing ogaden as a warrior clan who expanded into galla territories but you don't see that you booon neef.:chrisfreshhah:

@embarassing do you a.)support farmajo in all he does because he is president, or b.)believe everything said against him is a lie, or do you c.) believe he makes poor decisions but he is the best we have at the moment?

I don't get it, you seem like a level headed person, so don't you at some point see that farmajo fooled us all with his danta dalka dadka speech and doesn't know what he is doing? He is ad libbing his way through presidency

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
How's that the same? They conquered oromo tribes and married their women.

they didn't drink blood and eat dead meat like sade.:mjlol:

also I like how you are showing ogaden as a warrior clan who expanded into galla territories but you don't see that you booon neef.:chrisfreshhah:

It's the same because you guys were so langaab (still are today). that you assimilated Oromo booons in your lineage booonyahow booonta dhashay foh. :russ:

@embarassing do you a.)support farmajo in all he does because he is president, or b.)believe everything said against him is a lie, or do you c.) believe he makes poor decisions but he is the best we have at the moment?

I don't get it, you seem like a level headed person, so don't you at some point see that farmajo fooled us all with his danta dalka dadka speech and doesn't know what he is doing? He is ad libbing his way through presidency
A) of course not everything I've made clear what I don't support
B) like 90% of what's said about him by certain forummers are lies. Usually they're qabilist or secessionist so their angle is obvious.
C) Yes, he made one major poor decision but things are not as simple as people try to make it. And yeah of course if there was better i would be first to support.

It's not fooling people, there are a lot of things that are working against our country, it's different when you actually become president especially in a place like Somalia. He won't be there forever so people should support the govt in the good that they do so we can move forward, not aid people who don't want to see things ever get better by constantly bashing the country/govt with mostly lies at that.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Warya @Ferrari you shouldn't participate FKD when this is your infamous clan's history. Kkk.

Ogaden Sultan bowing down to Haile Salassia and kissing his ring. La ilaha illa allah. :damn: :dead:

2s5xp3o-jpg.37647

Ogaden dhaanto when the Ethiopian emperor visits their subjects. This is too good. :mjlol:

doqoncagd-jpg.57721

Never dare try FKD with noble Marehan when you have a terrible history.Your qabil is shameless. Nacalaa.
@nine @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo

Status
Not open for further replies.