BREAKING NEWS!!!!! DEGDEG!!!!! WAAWAREY!!!! INNA LILLAH!!! TERRORMAJO BOMBS BAYDHABO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrormaajo thinks he can use ethiplopian troops due to wadanimo :farmajoyaab:

We will wait for the joint press release of marwo embarrassing and Aardofaar
farmaajo's logic: I want to limit mamul leaders' access to ethiopia so ethiopia can stop meddling in our business.

also farmaajo: deploys ethiopian troops to somalia.

It's the classic sign of munaafiqnimo, dont do it, but I will do it and it is fine.

didnt read the whole thread yet, I am guessing the booon boys and embarrassing are already here.:lolbron::lolbron:

farmaajo's logic: I want to limit mamul leaders' access to ethiopia so ethiopia can stop meddling in our business.

It's the classic sign of munaafiqnimo, dont do it, but I will do it and it is fine.

didnt read the whole thread yet, I am guessing the booon boys and embarrassing are already here.:lolbron::lolbron:
It's because he wants us to believe he is playing a game of chess where he loses all his pieces but it'll be okay because he has some end game plan that will shock his opponents. But all that is happening is, he is losing all his pieces :susp:

It's because he wants us to believe he is playing a game of chess where he loses all his pieces but it'll be okay because he has some end game plan that will shock his opponents. But all that is happening is, he is losing all his pieces :susp:
he hasn't said no to Ethiopia yet, despite what they are doing in the somali region.
but he moment a qarax takes place in uganda or adis abab, he takes to twitter all in tears.:gucciwhat:

I see farmaajo as a guy who works a full time job only to feed another man's kids while his kids die of gaajo.:snoop:

they summon him all the time which tells you who's calling the shots.

why doesn't he ever request a meeting? :what1:

I can write a book of nothing but questions about farmaajo.

he hasn't said no to Ethiopia yet, despite what they are doing in the somali region.
but he moment a qarax takes place in uganda or adis abab, he takes to twitter all in tears.:gucciwhat:

I see farmaajo as a guy who works a full time job only to feed another man's kids while his kids die of gaajo.:snoop:

Waad waalantahay. The moment he questions or disobeys papa Ethiopia, Abiy will start meeting Muse and Gaas and all the other leaders. We can't have that. It's better to surrender our security, land, resources and pride to our worst enemy than it is for other states to hold diplomatic meetings. Get with the times, sxb.

Waad waalantahay. The moment he questions or disobeys papa Ethiopia, Abiy will start meeting Muse and Gaas and all the other leaders. We can't have that. It's better to surrender our security, land, resources and pride to our worst enemy than it is for other states to hold diplomatic meetings. Get with the times, sxb.
Lool diplomatic meetings? Some of them have actually done all those things you listed, some were actually built and held together by Ethio support. What has Farmaajo actually given up? Lets deal with reality here, the only part of Somalia Ethiopia literally owns is 20% of Berbera port and it was a a regional leader that did that not the Fed govt.

To try and accuse Farmaajo of anything (without any real basis) while defending some of the mamuls by calling it diplomatic meetings? :gucciwhat: Pride? regional and corrupt politicians sold that, this govt actually has improved our image as a country. Land and resources? Where?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:banderas:

Better one stooge than 6 stooges at each others throats:manny:

Lool diplomatic meetings? Some of them have actually done all those things you listed, some were actually built and held together by Ethio support. What has Farmaajo actually given up? Lets deal with reality here, the only part of Somalia Ethiopia literally owns is 20% of Berbera port and it was a a regional leader that did that not the Fed govt.

To try and accuse Farmaajo of anything (without any real basis) while defending some of the mamuls by calling it diplomatic meetings? :gucciwhat: Pride? regional and corrupt politicians sold that, this govt actually has improved our image as a country. Land and resources? Where?
Abiy could genocide half of Galbeel and Faarmajo won't say a word, he hasn't done after Tuli Guleed, Jigjiga or Babille. If the recent news isn't fake, he's going to replace Amisom with Eritean and more Ethiopian troops, and tell me with a straight face that if oil does exist, Ethiopia won't be getting a cut. It'll be called an "investment". Not to say that any other mamul won't do the same (they would), but Faarmajo can't save Somalia. His recent actions tell me he doesn't even want to.

loool let's face it, if farmajo was a cartoon character he would be one of those little stammering guys that run around with a note pad and pen as the villian's sidekick. Not president material. He's not corrupt like the others, just fears everyone and everything. He only shows power to those he can and gets stomped on by everyone else :rolleyes:

loool let's face it, if farmajo was a cartoon character he would be one of those little stammering guys that run around with a note pad and pen as the villian's sidekick. Not president material. He's not corrupt like the others, just fears everyone and everything. He only shows power to those he can and gets stomped on by everyone else :rolleyes:
well said. He looks like one of those guys that give a weak ass hand shake.:chrisfreshhah:

Somalia needs a person is wadani and fearless at the same time.

I fear you'll intercede for farmaajo on the day of reckoning when Allah questions him for his sins.
you'll be like 'but ilaahayhoow he din du nuffin'.:camby:

Can’t get anymore stoogier than Madobe,Gaas and Dhuuso Biixi they’ve reached the pinnacle of stooging thats gonna be pretty hard to top:chrisfreshhah:
they were all criminals and warlords before they got to where they are today. you should hold farmaajo to a higher standard doqon yahoow. By comparing him to those guys, you are doing the bold nigga a great disservice.

Farm

VIP
they were all criminals and warlords before they got to where they are today. you should hold farmaajo to a higher standard doqon yahoow. By comparing him to those guys, you are doing the bold nigga a great disservice.

Gaas isn’t a warlord or a criminal, he was a professor.

Gaas isn’t a warlord or a criminal, he was a professor.
excluding gaas.

biixi and madoobe were criminals(I still support madoobe).:manny:

shariif sakiin was the most corrupt politician we've ever seen in my opinion.

yaa hadhay? xaaf? who knows what's hidden in that old oday's closet.

Abiy could genocide half of Galbeel and Faarmajo won't say a word, he hasn't done after Tuli Guleed, Jigjiga or Babille. If the recent news isn't fake, he's going to replace Amisom with Eritean and more Ethiopian troops, and tell me with a straight face that if oil does exist, Ethiopia won't be getting a cut. It'll be called an "investment". Not to say that any other mamul won't do the same (they would), but Faarmajo can't save Somalia. His recent actions tell me he doesn't even want to.
Lol there is nothing any leader of Somalia proper can do right now to help Galbeed, not until the country is sorted out. The best we can do is have the Somali people support them, which would count for a lot. Or at least pressure the new leader of Galbeed to do something. The only people in Galbeed who have even bothered to mention whats happening at our borders is ONLF.

So you believe regional leaders would sell the country yet you're calling what they do 'diplomatic meetings' and accusing Farmaajo who hasn't sold anything. Doesn't make much sense to me. If those were seriously your concerns you would direct your complaints to some of the regional heads who have actually sold some of our resources.
I fear you'll intercede for farmaajo on the day of reckoning when Allah questions him for his sins.
you'll be like 'but ilaahayhoow he din du nuffin'.:camby:
:bell:

@Ferrari I understand you're not a fan of Farmaajo (I think you're unfair to him), but whats your alternative? Allow the regional leaders to continue as satellite states for Ethio? Or let Abdirahman Abdishakur the guy who literally signed off part of our sea take over? What do you have in mind?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wallahi if Farmaajo had a quarter of what Siad Barre had I would. Your expectations from Farmaajo is unfair,for a guy who is severely handicapped in every capacity when it comes to a functioning government he’s busting his ass i don’t question his intentions thats one thing i refuse to do we will judge fairly after his term expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.