Breaking news: caare’s deputy surrenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok maybe it was abit too much saying that. But I don’t like seeing them cheerlead daroods (tukaraq) and want chaos against there own tol. It’s one thing to be against the government but another being against fellow isaaqs due to what the government has done abti

This is where I agree with you totally, these daaroods are only supporting Caare right now, not out of love for HY but because it may give them a chance to get Sool back considering a large portion of GX didn't take part in Tukaraq war. I also said to Saalax in a previous comment: "However SL oo dhan needs to be dagaal-free, I don't want these MJ's to cream their pants every time Isaaqs start fighting each other. If Isaaq fight, we're going to fight 10 minutes away from Garowe Bi'idhnillah".

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yh I know, but I shouldn't say that's something any Arap should be proud of, helping another to attack your closest of kin. Plus it's not like they give us any props for helping out, Hence why I believe my people shouldn't be helping others fight at all, unless it negatively affects us. Wallahi if Tuur was to become president(again), we would be fine, considering the fact that his VP was Arap.

I also have noticed a thing that HA mans are constantly the ones to push this CG vs Arap "beef" , which is non-existent. Bro wallahi it's to push us away from one another so that no semblance of unity between us can exist. Yes compared to our GX brothers we may be small, but wallahi the size of the fight in us (Arap's) is equal if not bigger. Laakiin dadkan la noolnahay waxay moodayaan in aan ka baqayno, waa been, imi kadhan waa la fadhiyaa hadaanu kacno (Habar GX alike), way uu damaatay. <-- The same goes for CG/Isxaaq Care, if they want to fight (against Jeegaan) then that's what's going to happen. We just choose peace as that's better for us all.

That is all forgiven bro. Mistakes happen I am glad Arap have realized who their tol is

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Zero chance of that happening. The Jeegaan will be first to fall I think due to pressure from Mogadishu and internal divisions

I have always been against Jeegaan. Somaliland unity especially Isaaq is a must. If we all come together and cafis each other and maybe change the constitution to prohibit clan alliances and also, make real power-sharing system where every clan will have his shares writing in the constitution then it's all good because there will not be is qab qabsi.

My point is that Somaliland is just more than Kulmiye. Jeegaan is just a symptom of a bigger problem in Somaliland politics and it needs to be fixed but not through violence. There is nothing worse than shedding blood amongst your brothers. I mean we have so many enemies around us so we can’t afford to be divided.

I know many GX folks who are against the traitors that want to bring civil war & chaos. They always say these foolish people want to throw away 27 years of work put into Somaliland just cause Wadani lost. Now I agree, Somaliland is not perfect and has some problems that need to be addressed but in-fighting is not the way. Inshallah by Allah's willing, Somaliland constitutions will change for the better.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

I have always been against Jeegaan. Somaliland unity especially Isaaq is a must. If we all come together and cafis each other and maybe change the constitution to prohibit clan alliances and also, make real power-sharing system where every clan will have his shares writing in the constitution then it's all good because there will not be is qab qabsi.

My point is that Somaliland is just more than Kulmiye. Jeegaan is just a symptom of a bigger problem in Somaliland politics and it needs to be fixed but not through violence. There is nothing worse than shedding blood amongst your brothers. I mean we have so many enemies around us so we can’t afford to be divided.

I know many GX folks who are against the traitors that want to bring civil war & chaos. They always say these foolish people want to throw away 27 years of work put into Somaliland just cause Wadani lost. Now I agree, Somaliland is not perfect and has some problems that need to be addressed but in-fighting is not the way. Inshallah by Allah's willing, Somaliland constitutions will change for the better.

Isaaq unity is beneficial to all but I am afraid certain Isaaq sub clans are delusional enough to think it is sacred entity that cannot be enroached upon.

Isaaq unity is all good as long as fair and balance system that ensures that no particular clan is sidelined and push to a corner as is the case with the Jeegaan hegemony today and Marya Alool of yesterday.

We do not want violence or destruction of SL as that is no help for anyone we simply seek fair shake.

Somaliland was born out of injustice and grievances from past regime. The same injustice is being done by certain Isaaq clans against other Isaaqs. Our Suldaans are being jailed, our journalists are being chased around as is the case of Cooldon and Cumar Serbia our girls are unfairly jailed as Was case against ina Qorane

And to top it off Col Caare who wore the SL army uniform for 20+ and before then being part of SNM didn’t just rebel for selfish reasons but because he saw the injustices and the kibr of the Jeegaans. They engulfed and took sides in the Ceelafwayn and that was largely the reason he rebelled.

I don’t know if you are aware but Garxajjs had grand Clan conference in Gacan Libaax where they thoroughly discussed all issues and put forward suggestions for Muuse Biixi to try to salvage the sanctity and unity of Somaliland, he ignored them and completely gave them the cold shoulder.

During the Egal, Rayaale, and Silaanyo Garxajis at least got the potions all major Isaaq sub clans were entitled to but this current regime has made it abundantly clear their agenda against GX.

They relegated GX to even lower status than Dhulos who are largely anti SL secession.

95% are still holding out and hoping that this Muuse Handraab to correct the ship but each day he makes a move to further the division

In the words of Muuse Biixi “ Anoo wax dili Kara Duco qaadan maayee”

This man has deep rooted hatred against GX. He recently gave Ciise Muuse a new Deegmo in HY country in Western Togdheer lol

He is the one to destroy Sl and fcking with the clan balance.

We are currently weighing our options and nothing is off the table even if that is sleeping with the devil himself

Saalax Bidaar

Good to know where GX stand with us, after that little mishap.

@Factz I agree with what you said especially "Somaliland is not perfect and has some problems that need to be addressed but in-fighting is not the way."
It wasn’t much runtii the entire hargeisa theatre saw just 2 battles, the initial offensive from Maryalool and the Ciidagale counter attack dubbed “Ka dhex toos” and shelling of SM areas. That is it

Ciidaganle dagaal abateed uma hayn SNM ayey aad ugu wiiqmeen guutooyinkii Sayyid Cali, 3aad(Barkhad) iyo Koodbuur waa nimankii qaybta libaax ka qaatay

It wasn’t much runtii the entire hargeisa theatre saw just 2 battles, the initial offensive from Maryalool and the Ciidagale counter attack dubbed “Ka dhex toos” and shelling of SM areas. That is it

Ciidaganle dagaal abateed uma hayn SNM ayey aad ugu wiiqmeen guutooyinkii Sayyid Cali, 3aad(Barkhad) iyo Koodbuur waa nimankii qaybta libaax ka qaatay

Ciidagale are soldiers wallahi :salute: Big respect to them. I've only found out recently that SNM itself was broken down into factions based on sub clan (not all cos I know some were mixed). Apparently guutadii 10aad (aka Sheikh Sancaani) were the first to go into Hargeisa and bump heads with the faqsh soldiers on 30th May, and fought tooth and nail against them. This helped a lot apparently when the other factions came into the city. They also fought in some place called Cadaadley full of armed OG's, who obviously shouldn't of been there, loool this aint godey.

Jamaal baaxad is nothing and he was just a jeegaan spy.jamaal baaxad was diving the rebel group and causing trouble since he joined caare.we are glad he is gone.other top generals already joined caare wheen jamaal left the group.nobody misses him.

waraabe

Your superior
Jamaal baaxad is nothing and he was just a jeegaan spy.jamaal baaxad was diving the rebel group and causing trouble since he joined caare.we are glad he is gone.other top generals already joined caare wheen jamaal left the group.nobody misses him.

The caaqil is gone too sister lol. Now your highest ranking members have left how long do you think till caare crawls back for jeegan forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending