Breaking news: caare’s deputy surrenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:siilaanyolaugh: Waxay moodayaan inay Jeegaanta meel sare joogo, iyo GX meel hoose joogaan, Waar wey riyoonayaan. I'd understand where they'd be coming from if they said they can't trust if you're 100% loyal because of having non-isaaq reer abti, but half-caste is a bit too far.

How deep are CG in Caare cause, considering that they don't live in Sanaag. If beef kicks off, Maraylool won't exist, and we ain't making the same mistake as last time by choosing the wrong side. @Bohol -ooww my people ain't no "asslickers" sheeko uun ayaa la nagu shubey :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

However SL oo dhan needs to be dagaal-free, I don't want these MJ's to cream their pants every time Isaaqs start fighting each other. If Isaaq fight, we're going to fight 10 minutes away from Garowe Bi'idhnillah. :gaasdrink:
You are Rageedi wallahi nasab nasab dhalay saaxib what is your sub clan?

You are Rageedi wallahi nasab nasab dhalay saaxib what is your sub clan?

Arap niyow, mataanahaa :salute:Loool that's why I said we ain't going to be on the wrong side this time. :russ:However you won't catch me supporting Daarood/MJ on this site against Isaaqs(HA/HJ), behind closed doors ayaa lagu garaaci/caayi doona.

Saalax Bidaar

Arap niyow, mataanahaa :salute:Loool that's why I said we ain't going to be on the wrong side this time. :russ:However you won't catch me supporting Daarood/MJ on this site against Isaaqs(HA/HJ), behind closed doors ayaa lagu garaaci/caayi doona.

Masha Allah You are Habr Garxajis it is great to see our twin Arap here

:salute:

Saalax Bidaar

Why are you ignoring the caaqil that left?

And for now I won't say my sub.
Waar fck that Caaqil they are not needed. Caare has been in the trenches fighting for SL for close to 30+ years and you think he cares about Caaqil and nacas like Baaxad

Waar fck that Caaqil they are not needed. Caare has been in the trenches fighting for SL for close to 30+ years and you think he cares about Caaqil and nacas like Baaxad

Am saying he will lose support because of that. People follow their caaqils so don't be surprised.

Saalax Bidaar

Am saying he will lose support because of that. People follow their caaqils so don't be surprised.

His main supports are SY. They are most hardcore Ismail Caree sub clan they will never abondob Caare because the injustices Caare is fighting are still present

His main supports are SY. They are most hardcore Ismail Caree sub clan they will never abondob Caare because the injustices Caare is fighting are still present

Nope the conflict is being solved and the SY will follow their caaqil and suldaan. Why would the caaqil return if there were injustices

Saalax Bidaar

It doesn't matter. He will still lose supporters because of the caaqil.

:bell:

Any Caaqil who supports the Jeegaan will be shot by Caare. We don’t give a shit

Caare said cadawga 1aad are Caaqils and so call suldaans who are serving the Jeeegaan. He said they will be first to be targeted.

Habr Garxajis (Ciidagale, Arap, & Habar Yonis) are unstoppable Wallahi if we unite

I agree completely, I even believe that our whole mini civil war would've been over even quicker. I still don't know as to why my subclan took part though, and on that side as well. All I know is that now as a clan, we are against what happened, here's a vid (from 0:44 onwards he speaks on the whole Maryalool thing):
I remember reading a convo between some HA called Cumar and Bohol, where the HA nigga said (Arap) were inconsequential in that war which was bullshit. I know that if it wasn't for us, CG would've have decimated HA in Hargeisa easily and sent them packing to their farms in Gabiley. I was listening to one of Liban Samatalis's video and a CG women called in and she literally said: "Shalayto Arab ayaa na jebiyey markii dagaalka Maryaaloolku ma fahamtey" and Libaan agreed, you don't just state something like that in the open. It's a fact without us, HA's attack as Maryalool on CG would've proved to be futile. The vid above show's that we now regret fighting in a fight that we have no "dog in".

Saalax Bidaar

I agree completely, I even believe that our whole mini civil war would've been over even quicker. I still don't know as to why my subclan took part though, and on that side as well. All I know is that now as a clan, we are against what happened, here's a vid (from 0:44 onwards he speaks on the whole Maryalool thing):
I remember reading a convo between some HA called Cumar and Bohol, where the HA nigga said (Arap) were inconsequential in that war which was bullshit. I know that if it wasn't for us, CG would've have decimated HA in Hargeisa easily and sent them packing to their farms in Gabiley. I was listening to one of Liban Samatalis's video and a CG women called in and she literally said: "Shalayto Arab ayaa na jebiyey markii dagaalka Maryaaloolku ma fahamtey" and Libaan agreed, you don't just state something like that in the open. It's a fact without us, HA's attack as Maryalool on CG would've proved to be futile. The vid above show's that we now regret fighting in a fight that we have no "dog in".
Arap were absolutely the reason Ciidagale were briefly dislodge from the Airport. Don’t forget Col Abdillahi Dirawal was the Defense minister. He is Arap

Arap were absolutely the reason Ciidagale were briefly dislodge from the Airport. Don’t forget Col Abdillahi Dirawal was the Defense minister. He is Arap

Yh I know, but I shouldn't say that's something any Arap should be proud of, helping another to attack your closest of kin. Plus it's not like they give us any props for helping out, Hence why I believe my people shouldn't be helping others fight at all, unless it negatively affects us. Wallahi if Tuur was to become president(again), we would be fine, considering the fact that his VP was Arap.

I also have noticed a thing that HA mans are constantly the ones to push this CG vs Arap "beef" , which is non-existent. Bro wallahi it's to push us away from one another so that no semblance of unity between us can exist. Yes compared to our GX brothers we may be small, but wallahi the size of the fight in us (Arap's) is equal if not bigger. Laakiin dadkan la noolnahay waxay moodayaan in aan ka baqayno, waa been, imi kadhan waa la fadhiyaa hadaanu kacno (Habar GX alike), way uu damaatay. <-- The same goes for CG/Isxaaq Care, if they want to fight (against Jeegaan) then that's what's going to happen. We just choose peace as that's better for us all.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Of course I don't disagree with this statement at all. But what does being "half-castes" mean :ftw9nwa:, we're somalis, having a non-isaaq mother don't mean your mixed looooool. Ma sheekadii halkaas ayay maraysaa :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. The two active HY's on this site are @Saalax Bidaar and @Bohol , right? Ok they may be "half castes", but do you not think there are full GX (HY especially) isaaqs who support Caare? Plus these guy's that I tagged, loyalties lie with their father's lineages (their tol), so their mother's tol shouldn't even matter. Unless your saying because they're "mixed" that they are trying to bring Isaaq/SL down, and are inner agents trying to bring turmoil to us loooool.
Ok maybe it was abit too much saying that. But I don’t like seeing them cheerlead daroods (tukaraq) and want chaos against there own tol. It’s one thing to be against the government but another being against fellow isaaqs due to what the government has done abti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending