Breaking news: caare’s deputy surrenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s just a loud minority that supports him. Gx will forever be the lions of isaaq . Don’t listen to half castes on this site

Of course I don't disagree with this statement at all. But what does being "half-castes" mean :ftw9nwa:, we're somalis, having a non-isaaq mother don't mean your mixed looooool. Ma sheekadii halkaas ayay maraysaa :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. The two active HY's on this site are @Saalax Bidaar and @Bohol , right? Ok they may be "half castes", but do you not think there are full GX (HY especially) isaaqs who support Caare? Plus these guy's that I tagged, loyalties lie with their father's lineages (their tol), so their mother's tol shouldn't even matter. Unless your saying because they're "mixed" that they are trying to bring Isaaq/SL down, and are inner agents trying to bring turmoil to us loooool.

DRACO

VIP
Of course I don't disagree with this statement at all. But what does being "half-castes" mean :ftw9nwa:, we're somalis, having a non-isaaq mother don't mean your mixed looooool. Ma sheekadii halkaas ayay maraysaa :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. The two active HY's on this site are @Saalax Bidaar and @Bohol , right? Ok they may be "half castes", but do you not think there are full GX (HY especially) isaaqs who support Caare? Plus these guy's that I tagged, loyalties lie with their father's lineages (their tol), so their mother's tol shouldn't even matter. Unless your saying because they're "mixed" that they are trying to bring Isaaq/SL down, and are inner agents trying to bring turmoil to us loooool.
Full HY are me , sirlancelord , prince abubu.

There was also ciidagale member @oday1kenobi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Saaxib waa dad bilaa xikmad ah. Kulaha half caste. They don’t understand the meaning of caste I think. What are we in India?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So defections are not something new in rebel groups. And this Baxaad guy didn't pull his
weight he never attacked Sland troops in Ceerigaabo as expected were's Caare attacked
Ceel Afweyn 3 times. When you are in a rebel group you have to pull your weight.

One or two defections aren’t going to change a single thing. I am surprised that kids here actually think that will somehow change something lool

Bohol

VIP
One or two defections aren’t going to change a single thing. I am surprised that kids here actually think that will somehow change something lool

Yep. They don't know how rebel groups work. This just made Caare consolidate power within the group further since there is no one opposing his views now in the group now.

Saaxib waa dad bilaa xikmad ah. Kulaha half caste. They don’t understand the meaning of caste I think. What are we in India?

:siilaanyolaugh: Waxay moodayaan inay Jeegaanta meel sare joogo, iyo GX meel hoose joogaan, Waar wey riyoonayaan. I'd understand where they'd be coming from if they said they can't trust if you're 100% loyal because of having non-isaaq reer abti, but half-caste is a bit too far.

How deep are CG in Caare cause, considering that they don't live in Sanaag. If beef kicks off, Maraylool won't exist, and we ain't making the same mistake as last time by choosing the wrong side. @Bohol -ooww my people ain't no "asslickers" sheeko uun ayaa la nagu shubey :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

However SL oo dhan needs to be dagaal-free, I don't want these MJ's to cream their pants every time Isaaqs start fighting each other. If Isaaq fight, we're going to fight 10 minutes away from Garowe Bi'idhnillah. :gaasdrink:

waraabe

Your superior

Lol nice try down playing it. Your caaqil and deputy both left. No one important is left. Won’t be surprised to see caare crawling back and seeking jeegan forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.