Breaking news: caare’s deputy surrenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
That is his deputy, this is also following the defection of his caaqil :chrisfreshhah:

His group just lost the heavy weights (deputy and caaqil :mjlol:

So defections are not something new in rebel groups. And this Baxaad guy didn't pull his
weight he never attacked Sland troops in Ceerigaabo as expected were's Caare attacked
Ceel Afweyn 3 times. When you are in a rebel group you have to pull your weight.

So defections are not something new in rebel groups. And this Baxaad guy didn't pull his
weight he never attacked Sland troops in Ceerigaabo as expected were's Caare attacked
Ceel Afweyn 3 times. When you are in a rebel group you have to pull your weight.

Saaxib waad iska ogtahay in uu dhamaadkii dhawaan iman doono. Hadhow waxaad arki doontaa caare oo soo noqonaya.

Bohol

VIP
Saaxib waad iska ogtahay in uu dhamaadkii dhawaan iman doono. Hadhow waxaad arki doontaa caare oo soo noqonaya.

Don't you find it funny the two defected men couldn't even bring 1 soldier with them? that shows the soldiers are under the grip and orders of Caare. So there is no loss here.

Ceel Afweyn 3 times
. When you are in a rebel group you have to pull your weight.

Wait has Caare already started his attack?

No they won't. The soldiers salaries are paid by Caare furthermore a lot of the soldiers are not even HY. They have no business in following either of the defected men.

So what you're saying is that most of the soldiers are puntlanders? If that is true then when he loses the support of his sub clan this whole thing will be over.

Bohol

VIP
So what you're saying is that most of the soldiers are puntlanders? If that is true then when he loses the support of his sub clan this whole thing will be over.

I didn't say that but it is a multi tribal rebel group. Besides if any soldier wanted to follow Gamal Baxaad they would have by now but he came alone. He didn't have much influence for a deputy if he couldn't even manage to get one soldier with him.

I didn't say that but it is a multi tribal rebel group. Besides if any soldier wanted to follow Gamal Baxaad they would have by now but he came alone.

You'll see people following Gamaal and the Caaqil from their sub clans. The whole thing started in the ceel afweyn conflict and now it's being resolved.

Bohol

VIP
Do you even know if some of the soldiers have followed him or not? I'm not saying it's happening right now even though it can be.

I know. If there was even one it would have been paraded in Sland media knowing their desperation.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.