BREAKING: Netanyahu says will begin annexing West Bank if re-elected prime minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Most are arabs, they will tell you their qabil.

I don't know much about Palestinan qabiils but I doubt any one of them claims to be from a Saudi Arabian tribe. Genetically, they're very different from Gulf Arabs. That's like saying a Slav and an Anglo are the same person.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I'm shook at the mind-boggling stupidity in this comment.

giphy.gif

> Discussion about the right of Palestine to exist
> "WaHhAbi BAStard, you'RE LIterally ISIs"

Don't know where I ever said I was Salafi. Don't know where I said I didn't care about Muslim persecution. Don't know where I ever said I supported al-Shabab. Don't know where Al-Qaeda came into this. Just honestly very confused right now. Do me a favor and leave this discussion so you can go take your meds, walaal.
becosue you kept on pushig arab nationalism on us you fucking salafi bastard

i should care about palestine becosue the area became arabised during the spread of islam
what absalute bullshit nayaa

what about myanmar or east turkestan
what about the nfd and ogaden
what about chechnya

you fucking salafis allways push us somalis to support and defend palestine yet these scumbags have relations with ethiopia and kenya who comitted killings massacres against my people
what about how you fucking wahabis helped britain and jews to kick the turks out thous enabling them to divide and opress the muslims

so f*ck out here with youre palestinian arab salafi peice of shit out of here
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-7_15-5-28.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-7_15-5-28.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 214

Apollo

VIP
The biggest plot twist is that Ethnic Jews & Ethnic Palestinians are literally Levantine brothers, since they both share a common Levantine genetic heritage. Therefore, Palestinians are not ethnic Arabs.

Palestinians & Jews are both equally native to the land of Israel or Canaan etc. Some Historians hypothesis that ethnic Palestinians are Jews(Samaritans) that converted to Islam.

Besides the minor Ancestral East African and Ancestral Chalcolithic Iranian in Peninsular Arabs they (Pen. Arabs) are also identical to Semitic Levantines.*

J1 even came from the Caucasus region originally..

*I did not include outlier admixture from Niger-Congo/Swahili, Austronesian/Malay, and Indian subcontinental affinity, which exists in some Arabians as well.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I don't know much about Palestinan qabiils but I doubt any one of them claims to be from a Saudi Arabian tribe. Genetically, they're very different from Gulf Arabs. That's like saying a Slav and an Anglo are the same person.

Most Palestinians I've spoken with claim to be from an Adnanite tribe. Obviously some are from Turkish descent, crusader, etc but I seen ones that claimed actual Arab qabils.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
First off, to clear this common misconception, it's not Al-Aqsa that's the third holiest site in Islam but rather the Dome of the Rock.

th

Al-Aqsa is the masjid nearby where Palestinians pray at.

Jerusalem_Al-Aqsa_Mosque_BW_2010-09-21_06-38-12.JPG

Second, just because you haven't went there for pilgrimage doesn't make it any less holy. You're required to visit Mecca and Medina as a Muslim (if you possibly can), you aren't required to visit the spot where the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) elevated into the heavens. Does that make the spot any else significant to Muslims? It diminishes nothing.

@geeljire madaxweyne

I'm not going to repeat myself about the importance of the Dome of the Rock, waryaa :camby:

Apollo

VIP
Principal Component Map of the Mediterranean region (includes Ancient Genomes like Bronze Age Levantines labeled Levant_BA):

8c5WTi8.png

The Samaritans are the closest modern population to Bronze Age Israelites.

Besides the minor Ancestral East African and Ancestral Chalcolithic Iranian in Peninsular Arabs they (Pen. Arabs) are also identical to Semitic Levantines.*

J1 even came from the Caucasus region originally..

*I did not include outlier admixture from Niger-Congo/Swahili, Austronesian/Malay, and Indian subcontinental affinity, which exists in some Arabians as well.
*Off-topic*

I read somewhere what the Israelis/Jews fear the most are not the Palestinians, since they know the Palestinians are their Semitic Levantine brothers in race; rather they fear Black people the most.

That's very telling.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The biggest plot twist is that Ethnic Jews & Ethnic Palestinians are literally Levantine brothers, since they both share a common Levantine genetic heritage. Therefore, Palestinians are not ethnic Arabs.

Palestinians & Jews are both equally native to the land of Israel or Canaan etc. Some Historians hypothesis that ethnic Palestinians are Jews(Samaritans) that converted to Islam.
Majority of the Palestinians are descendents of Canaanites and Israelites. Their descendents converted to Islam in mid 7th century and they later became arabized and their Official language changed to Arabic.

This @geeljire madaxweyne dude argues from flawed viewpoint and his utter detestation for Arabs is transparent.

We support Palestinians because of their religion, we support the oppressed Muslim Chinese Uygurs, we support the Oppressed Rohingya Muslims of Myanmar. Even though we're incapable of directly supporting them at this moment. We feel their anguish and suffering. That's the least we can do.

Apollo

VIP
*Off-topic*

I read somewhere what the Israelis fear the most are not the Palestinians, since they know the Palestinians are their Semitic Levantine brothers in race; rather they fear Black people the most.

That's very telling.

There's a big conflict going on in Israel about the issue of Sudanese and Eritrean refugees entering Israel and trying to settle there. Israeli media call them ''infiltrators'' and there are frequent Anti-African protests in Israel.

This has caused the Beta Israel/Falashas to up their Jewishness by always wearing Jewish symbols like the Kippah or Jewish-specific clothes so they don't get confused for the Sudanese or Eritrean newcomers. It's quite pathetic and funny at the same time. :mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Majority of the Palestinians are descendents of Canaanites and Israelites. Their descendents converted to Islam in mid 7th century and they later became arabized and their Official language changed to Arabic.

This @geeljire madaxweyne dude argues from flawed viewpoint and his utter detestation for Arabs is transparent.

We support Palestinians because of their religion, we support the oppressed Muslim Chinese Uygurs, we support the Oppressed Rohingya Muslims of Myanmar. Even though we're incapable of directly supporting them at this moment. We feel their anguish and suffering. That's the least we can do.
then what about china we have relations with china they abuse ughurs
what about mayanmar we have relations with them they abuse rohingyas
what about russia they absue chechans and deny them of their freedoms

who the fuq cares about palestine anyway when our country is burning and somalis are heavily devided who cares if netanyahu retakes land that was jewish to begin with besides jeruslam is more important for them and they have a right to live and worship whoever they want

why make a thread about netanyahu taking palestine what about lands that muslims somalis have had taken from them like north kenya and ogaden???

dont forget how palestine have an embassy in ethiopia and kenya , my arguments are legtitimate youres is not

Anyone who tries to claim ethnic Palestinians are foreign to their own land is an idiot.

They're just as native to the land of Israel/Canaan or the Levant as their Jewish brothers.

Apollo

VIP
Anyone who tries to claim ethnic Palestinians are foreign to their own land is an idiot.

They're just as native to the land of Israel/Canaan or the Levant as their Jewish brothers.

I noticed that Jews have started to shift from ancestry-based argument towards cultural-continuity arguments. They now claim that Jews have continued the Israelite cultural tradition while Palestinians have a cultural discontinuity with Ancient Israel.

And some of the more religious Jews stick to theological ''promised by God'' claims.

They will always find some excuses.

f*ck palestine
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham!
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/45

".....And the place of safety for the believers is Ash-Sham.'"
https://sunnah.com/nasai/28/1

"We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) collecting the Qur'an on pieces of cloth, so the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Tuba is for Ash-Sham.' So we said: 'Why is that O Messenger of Allah?' He said: 'Because the angels of Ar-Rahman spread their wings over it.'"
https://sunnah.com/urn/638490

I noticed that Jews have started to shift from ancestry-based argument towards cultural-continuity arguments. They now claim that Jews have continued the Israelite cultural tradition while Palestinians have a cultural discontinuity with Ancient Israel.

They will always find some excuses.
I'm sure many aspects of Palestinian culture have remnants of Ancient Israeli/Judean culture.

Anyways, the Jews will fail with that ridiculous argument, since blood ties to the land trumps everything in this world. The Jews & Palestinians will need to start talking to each other & see each other as brothers to achieve lasting peace.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
A blue eyed, blonde haired Palestinian has more right to Israel, then I, an African? :mjlol:

That land belongs to all of us.

Apollo

VIP
I'm sure many aspects of Palestinian culture have remnants of Ancient Israeli/Judean culture.

Anyways, the Jews will fail with that ridiculous argument, since blood ties to the land trumps everything in this world. The Jews & Palestinians will need to start talking to each other & see each other as brothers to achieve lasting peace.

Their current strategy seems to be: ''kick the can down the road for as long as possible and implement soft apartheid''.

It has been like that for decades now. I don't see it getting any better, possibly getting worse as Ultra-Orthodox Jews & Conservative Jews have above average birth rates and are replacing the more softy Liberal Jews who controlled Israel for most of its post-1948 history.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
then what about china we have relations with china they abuse ughurs
what about mayanmar we have relations with them they abuse rohingyas
what about russia they absue chechans and deny them of their freedoms

who the fuq cares about palestine anyway when our country is burning and somalis are heavily devided who cares if netanyahu retakes land that was jewish to begin with besides jeruslam is more important for them and they have a right to live and worship whoever they want

why make a thread about netanyahu taking palestine what about lands that muslims somalis have had taken from them like north kenya and ogaden???

dont forget how palestine have an embassy in ethiopia and kenya , my arguments are legtitimate youres is not
Why blame Palestine for your own problems...." They never supported us" and that statement is false. They've donated Millions when drought hit us hard and they include us in their prayers which is enough from unrecognized state. You sound like one of those Somalis with BLM mentality always blaming their misfortunes on others.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham!
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/45

".....And the place of safety for the believers is Ash-Sham.'"
https://sunnah.com/nasai/28/1

"We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) collecting the Qur'an on pieces of cloth, so the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Tuba is for Ash-Sham.' So we said: 'Why is that O Messenger of Allah?' He said: 'Because the angels of Ar-Rahman spread their wings over it.'"
https://sunnah.com/urn/638490
The Quran states: “Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you, and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers.”

Nowhere does the Quran make mention of the Muslims’ claim to the Holy Land. Instead, God reveals in the Quran that The Holy Land is designated for the followers of Moses. Because the Promised Land is theirs according to the Quran, only the followers of Moses may determine where their capital must lie.

allah subahana watala gave that land to the jews nowhere does it say we have to take it from them
and the muslims never took palestine from the jews it was allways their land jews have inhabited it even during the time of the islamic khilafa

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The biggest plot twist is that Ethnic Jews & Ethnic Palestinians are literally Levantine brothers, since they both share a common Semitic Levantine genetic heritage. Therefore, Palestinians are not ethnic Arabs.

Canaan was a Semitic-speaking region in the Ancient Near East during the late 2nd millennium BC. Modern day scholars agree the Palestinians descend from these ancient people and they're native to Palestine. They simply adopted the Arab language after they were under the caliphate rule but because they speak Arabic. People used this as an excuse that they are invaders to this region when that is not the case according to DNA tests.

Same thing for Syria, Iraq and Lebonan. These people are culturally different from the people of the Arabian peninsula because they are ethnically Assyrians then you have Berbers and Coptic people of north Africa.

I must say you have many hypocrites on this thread. How can you support a terrorist nation? These kids need to do some serious research. Supporting Israel who were caught funding and arming ISIS to destabilize the middle east and also, behind the western media that slanders the religion of Islam and made the whole world against us?
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts