BREAKING: Netanyahu says will begin annexing West Bank if re-elected prime minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Guys

Your opinions won’t free the Palestinians or help Israel annex Palestine, no need to get highly emotional and insult one another. Be civil to one another and concentrate on liberating Somalia from us, our homeland’s biggest enemy.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Guys

Your opinions won’t free the Palestinians or help Israel annex Palestine, no need to get highly emotional and insult one another. Be civil to one another and concentrate on liberating Somalia from us, our homeland’s biggest enemy.
It's easier to blame the Jews and make them scapegoats of our problems. The JEWS conspired and helped USC destroy our country.
d28.gif

You’re too naive to think that Somalia will be prosperous as the rest of the Muslim world burns and declines deeper into their misery
Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

People must be naive if they think the heavyweight parts of the Muslim World crumble and Somalia will be left out

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@geeljire madaxweyne sxb what your small mind can’t seem to comprehend is the difference between Islam and Muslims,Islam is excellence its perfections,its just,its fair,its Holy,its the word and laws of the Creator azawajal,Muslim can be racist,cruel,evil,greedy,vile,wicked and imperfect just like any other human being,you have to be able to transcend basic thinking to understand the importance of Jerusalem and the Holy land even if your an atheist it has massive ramifications on you and your people just think for a moment

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
> "I'm a Muslim"
> "Also, who cares about the third holiest site in our religion where the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ascended to heaven?"
al aqsa???:siilaanyolaugh:

no somali has ever heard of al aqsa or ever been their none of my family members have been to that mosque.we only go for the haj and umrah at mecca and later medina

also:ayaanswag: who cares if israel controlls al aqsa infact during the prophets time it was inhabited primarly by orthodox jews and some arminians, muslim arabs came after

so its actually their land to begin with, anyone that wants to visit al aqsa can simply do so under israel although i doubt anyone will :gaasdrink:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne sxb what your small mind can’t seem to comprehend is the difference between Islam and Muslims,Islam is excellence its perfections,its just,its fair,its Holy,its the word and laws of the Creator azawajal,Muslim can be racist,cruel,evil,greedy,vile,wicked and imperfect just like any other human being,you have to be able to transcend basic thinking to understand the importance of Jerusalem and the Holy land even if your an atheist it has massive ramifications on you and your people just think for a moment
so what ???:noneck:

i bet the average somali doesnt even know al aqsa exists:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

most muslims outside of a few palestinians dont go to al aqsa somalis dont go their either

whats obligatory is to do the umrah and most importantly the haj
al aqsa is not one of those requirements
most muslims and somalis have no idea it even exists:manny:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
al aqsa???:siilaanyolaugh:

no somali has ever heard of al aqsa or ever been their none of my family members have been to that mosque.we only go for the haj and umrah at mecca and later medina

also:ayaanswag: who cares if israel controlls al aqsa infact during the prophets time it was inhabited primarly by orthodox jews and some arminians, muslim arabs came after

so its actually their land to begin with, anyone that wants to visit al aqsa can simply do so under israel although i doubt anyone will :gaasdrink:

First off, to clear this common misconception, it's not Al-Aqsa that's the third holiest site in Islam but rather the Dome of the Rock.

th

Al-Aqsa is the masjid nearby where Palestinians pray at.

Jerusalem_Al-Aqsa_Mosque_BW_2010-09-21_06-38-12.JPG

Second, just because you haven't went there for pilgrimage doesn't make it any less holy. You're required to visit Mecca and Medina as a Muslim (if you possibly can), you aren't required to visit the spot where the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) elevated into the heavens. Does that make the spot any else significant to Muslims? It diminishes nothing.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Also, as we're part of the ummah, we're required to help out our fellow Muslims in need--whether it be Syrians, Palestinians, Yemenis, the Rohygina, the Uyghurs, etc. That's our duty as Muslims that Allah (SWT) instructed us to do. Encouraging the demise of your fellow Muslims is haram.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
First off, to clear this common misconception, it's not Al-Aqsa that's the third holiest site in Islam but rather Haram al-Sharif.

th

Al-Aqsa is the masjid nearby where Palestinians pray at.

Jerusalem_Al-Aqsa_Mosque_BW_2010-09-21_06-38-12.JPG

Second, just because you haven't went there for pilgrimage doesn't make it any less holy. You're required to visit Mecca and Medina as a Muslim (if you possibly can), you aren't required to visit the spot where the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) elevated into the heavens.
You're required to visit Mecca and Medina as a Muslim (if you possibly can), you aren't required to visit the spot where the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) elevated into the heavens.

who cares about this place then ???
:siilaanyolaugh:i can assure you most somalis and muslims alike outside of a few palestinians never heard of al aqsa and have never even been their

i bet most including myself dont even know its actually haram al shariif thats holy we just thinks its al aqsa of the few thats heard of this place :siilaanyosmile:

beside you can still make pilgrimage to mecca and madina al aqsa is not that impotant besides you can visit their if you like
although am pretty sure you wont :siilaanyosmile:
71ecfdd31dcc4a70a3f25fdaa903a250_18.jpg

upload_2019-4-7_13-51-33.jpeg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You're required to visit Mecca and Medina as a Muslim (if you possibly can), you aren't required to visit the spot where the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) elevated into the heavens.

who cares about this place then ???
:siilaanyolaugh:i can assure you most somalis and muslims alike outside of a few palestinians never heard of al aqsa and have never even been their

i bet most including myself dont even know its actually haram al shariif thats holy we just thinks its al aqsa of the few thats heard of this place :siilaanyosmile:

beside you can still make pilgrimage to mecca and madina al aqsa is not that impotant besides you can visit their if you like
although am pretty sure you wont :siilaanyosmile:
71ecfdd31dcc4a70a3f25fdaa903a250_18.jpg

View attachment 70479

AYAH al-Isra` 17:1

Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Also, as we're part of the ummah, we're required to help out our fellow Muslims in need--whether it be Syrians, Palestinians, Yemenis, the Rohygina, the Uyghurs, etc. That's our duty as Muslims that Allah (SWT) instructed us to do. Encouraging the demise of your fellow Muslims is haram.
f*ck of with that bullshit :siilaanyolaugh:

somalis wont help others cause no one helped us when we got massacred or the many times our people where starving and dying,

how come you idiots allways bring this up when its palestine what about chechnya or afghanistan or pakistan or iraq syria even yemen most of these palestinians dont even return the favour fighting for a land that most somalis never visited or heard of when our lands are taken by ethiopia and kenya and palestine has an embassy their and relations with them
most palestinians have never even heard of our suffering and pain

palestinian embassy in ethiopia
Embassy_of_the_State_of_Palestine%2C_Addis_Ababa_%28841319013%29.jpg

palestine also has relations with kenya country responcsible for the killing and massacres comitted against ethnic somalis and also holds somali lands and regurlelerly abuses them

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I heard a theory of this being mentioned in the Quran.

As a muslim I care about the holy cities, but I do not support the racist state of Palestine, I don't think there ever was a "palestine".

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
f*ck of with that bullshit :siilaanyolaugh:

somalis wont help others cause no one helped us when we got massacred or the many times our people where starving and dying,

how come you idiots allways bring this up when its palestine what about chechnya or afghanistan or pakistan or iraq syria even yemen most of these palestinians dont even return the favour fighting for a land that most somalis never visited or heard of when our lands are taken by ethiopia and kenya and palestine has an embassy their and relations with them
most palestinians have never even heard of our suffering and pain

palestinian embassy in ethiopia
Embassy_of_the_State_of_Palestine%2C_Addis_Ababa_%28841319013%29.jpg

palestine also has relations with kenya country responcsible for the killing and massacres comitted against ethnic somalis and also holds somali lands and regurlelerly abuses them
Quran is "Bullshit" to you now?! You're a closet GAAL. How dare you call the word of Allah "Bullshit"?!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Quran is "Bullshit" to you now?! You're a closet GAAL. How dare you call the word of Allah "Bullshit"?!
the bullshit of helping other when they dont help us you retarded 68 iq freak
palestine has an embassy in ethiopia and kenya nd has freindly relations with them
wake up they dont care about you:siilaanyolaugh:

thier never was a palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending