BREAKING: Netanyahu says will begin annexing West Bank if re-elected prime minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
f*ck of with that bullshit :siilaanyolaugh:

somalis wont help others cause no one helped us when we got massacred or the many times our people where starving and dying,

how come you idiots allways bring this up when its palestine what about chechnya or afghanistan or pakistan or iraq syria even yemen most of these palestinians dont even return the favour fighting for a land that most somalis never visited or heard of when our lands are taken by ethiopia and kenya and palestine has an embassy their and relations with them
most palestinians have never even heard of our suffering and pain

palestinian embassy in ethiopia
Embassy_of_the_State_of_Palestine%2C_Addis_Ababa_%28841319013%29.jpg

palestine also has relations with kenya country responcsible for the killing and massacres comitted against ethnic somalis and also holds somali lands and regurlelerly abuses them

upload_2019-4-7_9-9-51.png

upload_2019-4-7_9-9-30.png

وَإِنَّ هَذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاتَّقُونِ.

And surely this your nation is one nation and I am your Lord, therefore be careful (of your duty) to Me. (Surah Mu’minin 23:52)

Most commentators have said that ‘nation’ refers to community or ummah. Ibne Mahyar and Ibne Shahr Aashob have narrated from Imam Baqir (a.s.) that ‘nation’ refers to Aale Muhammad (a.s.).

"You are the best community (Ummah) raised up for (the benefit of) humanity; enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong and believing in God…" (Quran 3:110)

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't know @geeljire madaxweyne religious views, but I agree with him that there never was a "Palestine" it's a colonial creation.

Somalia is a colonial creation. Kenya is colonial creation. Germany did not come into existence into the 1880s. I'm glad you realize that countries are a social construct whose lines change arbitrarily but that does not speak for the fact that people lived on the Palestinian land before the mass Jewish migration, sxb.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Somalia is a colonial creation. Kenya is colonial creation. Germany did not come into existence into the 1880s. That does not speak for the fact that people lived on the Palestinian land, sxb.

I don't see Palestinians on their websites fighting for Somali national interests. If you want to play that argument.

I just think the area called Palestine/East Sinai/Canaan/Israel whatever you want to call it has been home to many diverse populations.
I don't think anyone really owns it. Until convinced otherwise, I don't give a shit about it. :francis:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalia is a colonial creation. Kenya is colonial creation. Germany did not come into existence into the 1880s. That does not speak for the fact that people lived on the Palestinian land, sxb.

palestine is bullshit, it was a land for the jews , the pople that lvied in palestine where jews adns oema rminians no muslim arab lived thier untill after the khalifa period even then it was mostly occupied by orthodox jews

also you havent answerd my question why does palestine have relations with ethiopia and kenya ??

Cityviews

The Prodigy
palestine is bullshit, it was a land for the jews , the pople that lvied in palestine where jews adns oema rminians no muslim arab lived thier untill after the khalifa period even then it was mostly occupied by orthodox jews

also you havent answerd my question why does palestine have relations with ethiopia and kenya ??

Palestinians/Arabs betrayed the Ottomon caliphate and allowed European colonizers into that area to abuse black people and non Arabs (such as Turks) The Ottomons tried to prevent European colonization into Africa, but the Arab facilitated it.

The Arab betrayal of the Ottoman Caliphate caused the state of Israel to be born, I'd rather talk about that.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Palestinians/Arabs betrayed the Ottomon caliphate and allowed European colonizers into that area to abuse black people and non Arabs (such as Turks) The Ottomons tried to prevent European colonization into Africa, but the Arab facilitated it.

The Arab betrayal of the Ottoman Caliphate caused the state of Israel to be born, I'd rather talk about that.
these people forgot that the ottomans helped us against portugal many times even assisted us in naval operations against them

ibn saud and wahab created wahabism to oust the ottoman khalifa and turks and claim islam for the arabs , the arabs and palestinians helped the british and israelis to kick the ottomans out

the saudis and their fake slalafi islam has lead to the killing and massacre of millions of muslims worldwide theye ven fund the terror groups like al shabab

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't see Palestinians on their websites fighting for Somali national interests. If you want to play that argument.

I just think the area called Palestine/East Sinai/Canaan/Israel whatever you want to call it has been home to many diverse populations.
I don't think anyone really owns it. Until convinced otherwise, I don't give a shit about it. :francis:

Why would they fight for Somali national interests when it's being fought largely between Muslims themselves? They donate whenever we have a famine, yes, but what's the point of taking sides between Muslims? That's not when the ummah comes in, lol. When the ummah is being attacked by a foreign force (Zionists in Palestine, Buddhists in Myanmar, the Chinese in East Turkmenistan) is when the ummah helps out.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) , and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa, (Mosque of Jerusalem)."
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/20/2

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is ash-Shaam, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Messenger of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to ash-Shaam, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered, but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of ash-Shaam and its people.
Abu Dawud 2483

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham!
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/45

".....And the place of safety for the believers is Ash-Sham.'"
https://sunnah.com/nasai/28/1

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If the people of al-Shām are corrupted, then there will be no good in you.
Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2192

@Lolalola @Karim @Shaolin23 @geeljire madaxweyne @Cityviews

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Why would they fight for Somali national interests when it's being fought largely between Muslims themselves? They donate whenever we have a famine, yes, but what's the point of taking sides between Muslims? That's not when the ummah comes in, lol. When the ummah is being attacked by a foreign force (Zionists in Palestine, Buddhists in Myanmar, the Chinese in East Turkmenistan) is when the ummah helps out.
your a fucking salafi arab

you keep telling muslims to care about palestine while facilitating the destruction of their countries you bastard arab racists help others divide muslim lands i never hear you urge me to care about myanmar east turkestan why becosue their not arab

what about the al shabab and isis that you fucking wahabi salafist bastards fund everyyear to kill somali people and bomb mogadishu every year, dont forget bin laden and al qaeda that where killing muslims in iraq and afghanistan

Cityviews

The Prodigy

Muslims are taught to be against nationalism right?

Except when it come to Palestine :lolbron:

The same people who advocate for a palestinian state are the ones who dont believe in a unified Somali state:shookgabre:

Israel needs to annex it faster:samwelcome:

I knew I couldn't have been the only one that saw that connection! Hopefully Israel will win back it’s historical territories and bring prosperity and civilisation to the failed Arab infested states of the Middle East.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

That's because Islam did not come into exist until the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the pure Arabs lived in Mecca, Medina, and Yemen. The Palestinians and other Levantines are Arabized peoples, not actual Arabs. They converted to Islam after being conquered by the Umayyad Caliphate and are culturally Arab due to the many centuries of being ruled by Islamic empires. Also, fun fact, Orthodox Judaism did not come into existence until the 19th century which confirms to me that you don't know much about what you're talking about.

Ethiopia probably has the strongest relation with Israel out of the whole of Africa so Palestinians are just trying to extend diplomatic relations in a pro-Israeli stronghold.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

you keep telling muslims to care about palestine while facilitating the destruction of their countries you bastard arab racists help others divide muslim lands i never hear you urge me to care about myanmar east turkestan why becosue their not arab

what about the al shabab and isis that you fucking wahabi salafist bastards fund everyyear to kill somali people and bomb mogadishu every year, dont forget bin laden and al qaeda that where killing muslims in iraq and afghanistan
So you would choose the Jews over Palestinians for what purpose exactly??!!!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That's because Islam did not come into exist until the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the pure Arabs lived in Mecca, Medina, and Yemen. The Palestinians and other Levantines are Arabized peoples, not actual Arabs. They converted to Islam after being conquered by the Umayyad Caliphate and are culturally Arab due to the many centuries of being ruled by Islamic empires. Also, fun fact, Orthodox Judaism did not come into existence until the 19th century which confirms to me that you don't know much about what you're talking about.

Ethiopia probably has the strongest relation with Israel out of the whole of Africa so Palestinians are just trying to extend diplomatic relations in a pro-Israeli stronghold.
lool cultally arab
so you admit you only care about palestine becosue their arab

myanmar is killing muslims in myanmar
china is killing muslims in east turkestan
kenya and ethiopia have been opressing somalis for years

somalia maintains relations with china and myanmar, so the issue isnt helping muslims but helping salafi arab racist steal the land that jews have allwyas inhabited,
all in the while funding arab racist slaafi groups that kills somalis afghans pakistanis and muslims ever year

youre hipocracy and deceitful wahabi lies are in full display :siilaanyolaugh:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) , and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa, (Mosque of Jerusalem)."
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/20/2

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: It will turn out that you will be armed troops, one is ash-Shaam, one in the Yemen and one in Iraq. Ibn Hawalah said: Choose for me, Messenger of Allah, if I reach that time. He replied: Go to ash-Shaam, for it is Allah's chosen land, to which his best servants will be gathered, but if you are unwilling, go to your Yemen, and draw water from your tanks, for Allah has on my account taken special charge of ash-Shaam and its people.
Abu Dawud 2483

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham!
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/92/45

".....And the place of safety for the believers is Ash-Sham.'"
https://sunnah.com/nasai/28/1

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If the people of al-Shām are corrupted, then there will be no good in you.
Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2192

@Lolalola @Karim @Shaolin23 @geeljire madaxweyne @Cityviews
@geeljire madaxweyne Nabiga SCW said this Ilaahay ka cabso hadaad Muslim tahay

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I'm shook at the mind-boggling stupidity in this comment.

giphy.gif

> Discussion about the right of Palestine to exist
> "WaHhAbi BAStard, you'RE LIterally ISIs"

Don't know where I ever said I was Salafi. Don't know where I said I didn't care about Muslim persecution. Don't know where I ever said I supported al-Shabab. Don't know where Al-Qaeda came into this. Just honestly very confused right now. Do me a favor and leave this discussion so you can go take your meds, walaal.

The biggest plot twist is that Ethnic Jews & Ethnic Palestinians are literally Levantine brothers, since they both share a common Semitic Levantine genetic heritage. Therefore, Palestinians are not ethnic Arabs.

Palestinians & Jews are both equally native to the land of Israel or Canaan etc. Some Historians hypothesis that ethnic Palestinians are Jews(Samaritans) that converted to Islam.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
lool cultally arab
so you admit you only care about palestine becosue their arab

No, you claimed that Palestinans were Arab invaders and I responded by explaining to you about how they were mostly Christians that reverted to Islam after the expansion of the Caliphates. I explained that they largely were not of Arab blood like that found in modern-day Saudi Arabia.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
No, you claimed that Palestinans were Arab invaders and I responded by explaining to you about how they were mostly Christians that reverted to Islam after the expansion of the Caliphates. I explained that they largely were not of Arab blood like that found in modern-day Saudi Arabia.

Most are arabs, they will tell you their qabil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts