Breaking : Many MPs sign a mooshin to reject HSM new cabinet Sacdiyo joins!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Gudoomiyaha luuq is fully compromised-He is now jubbaland asset-Tells maxamud sayid and shirka sade to kick rocks
mjkkk.png

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
It's all out civil war online between reer gedo and reer cabudwaaq-Difaac qaran hates on Ali juba afhayeenka gedo becouse he welcomes wasiirada sade-Applaud reer Gedo for standing up for themself-Thank you PM Hamze giving them a voice.
whew.png

Last edited:
Kaale gobsana! Xiliga Maxamed Cabdulkahi Farmaajo Beesha Mudolood waxa la siiyey

Wasiirka Amniga Maxamed Isloow
Wasiirka Warfaafinta Eng Yariisow AUN
Wasiir ku xigeenka Dekadaha Cismaan Daalo
Wasiir ku xigeenka Dhalinyarada: Axmed Isloow
Wasiir Dowlaha Madaxtooyada: C/qadir Macalin

Maantana maxa l siiyey Beesha Marexaan

Wasiirka Amniga: Doodishe
Wasiir dawlaha Deegaanka: Aw Hirsi
Wasiir ku xigeenka Waxbarashada: daqarre

What pathetic posts two D class and one B class. Very pathetic.

I am glad Beesha are uniting you can see even Ceelwaaq 16 have joined the meeting with Kulane Jiis mashallah keep rejecting this failed cabinet.

The photo is from an old meeting that took place in May of this year kkkk I made a thread about such meeting

All Marehan MPs minus the 2 criminals Abdullahi Kulane and Abdishakur mire are present in this photo supporting the new cabinet

C9AD836D-525B-4DBA-B703-D8ACEC9C7377.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The photo is from an old meeting that took place in May of this year kkkk I made a thread about such meeting

All Marehan MPs minus the 2 criminals Abdullahi Kulane and Abdishakur mire are present in this photo supporting the new cabinet

View attachment 232794
No Kulane Jiis, No Reer Dalal MP Raysal Qorane no Abdishakuur mire. No GM Mps showed up except the Dam Jadiid Wagardhac

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think HSM is Habargidir president
He gave them most and best positions in government
HSM likes to surround himself with winners, hence OG and HG getting the best positions in his government.

But tbh HSM had loyal support from us in Farmaajo’s reign. So he’s rewarding that loyalty.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No Kulane Jiis, No Reer Dalal MP Raysal Qorane no Abdishakuur mire. No GM Mps showed up except the Dam Jadiid Wagardhac
12/17 showed up. GM mx have been made irrelevant :mjlol: Gedo have finally woken up, once people escape slavery you can never enslave them again. Worrying times for you

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Stop Mareexaan bashing!!!
Faramaajo is gone
These are no longer different positions in politics more like Hate and has to stop.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Stop Mareexaan bashing!!!
Faramaajo is gone
These are no longer different positions in politics more like Hate and has to stop.
So let me see if i get this:Fatmajo fights hamze family from land air and sea-Cleansing the gov from absame-Fights tooth and nail to topple jubbaland while his beel cheer him on-On the flip side,hamze gives them good post but has to re do everything to please&baby them?-Did i get that right?-You want us to take that serious?

Trending