Mareexaan Mps & Senators from Galmudug have met with Mareexan representatives from Jubaland

The remaining Mareexaan Mps & Senators from Galmudug have met with Mareexan representatives from Jubaland. The meeting was arranged by Jubaland Vice President Maxamud sayid Aden, also attended by Vice President Ali Dahir Eid.

It is time for the Mareexan Sade community of Galgadud to be liberated from Tyrant dictator Farmaajo!

48B41448-6FBC-408C-91C6-2AA8BFB40DB8.jpeg
B91CF791-7F03-4CCF-8E1F-42F0A98C2380.jpeg
7CD4627D-FB61-4B19-9805-E4C4C82494B5.jpeg
6D29880E-03F6-48D6-9341-C958E55B9A71.jpeg
B5D057CF-19D3-4B9E-A18F-5ACEBEC3FF61.jpeg
5B11EA02-3805-465A-A4B0-4FF8BF4C351D.jpeg
5B803BAA-EB77-43BD-9E26-94DB2AF12782.jpeg
E46645E0-4358-4FBB-AADE-EBD93D00013A.jpeg
441C8424-16FA-4276-B74B-CF7BE157C760.jpeg
E63AE85F-F9BE-4F35-BD7B-AD95C95ECB3A.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
They look sad and desperate since their Messaih failed miserable and has zero chance of coming back:(+_+), five years through the gutter, just like that.

Nobody bleives you anymore,you saud about
Garbahareey
Ceekwaaq
Adan madobe
Fagad yasin

Come on man,wax isula har

It’s over he know it in his heart. It’s that the L were to painful. Be gracious in your sweet victory on Sunday brother. A lot of centralist and N&N are going to be hurt.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
They look sad and desperate since their Messaih failed miserable and has zero chance of coming back:(+_+), five years through the gutter, just like that.
I think with sayid they are in good hands-waa nin macquul ah thats thinks before he acts & wants the best for beesha sade.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
It’s over he know it in his heart. It’s that the L were to painful. Be gracious in your sweet victory on Sunday brother. A lot of centralist and N&N are going to be hurt.
There shouldnt even be an L,haduu dadkisa dhinac ka raaco and stop begging for north korea style government in 2022.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The remaining Mareexaan Mps & Senators from Galmudug have met with Mareexan representatives from Jubaland. The meeting was arranged by Jubaland Vice President Maxamud sayid Aden, also attended by Vice President Ali Dahir Eid.

It is time for the Mareexan Sade community of Galgadud to be liberated from Tyrant dictator Farmaajo!

View attachment 223152View attachment 223153View attachment 223154View attachment 223156View attachment 223155View attachment 223157View attachment 223158View attachment 223159View attachment 223160View attachment 223161
They united to vote for Farmaajo, nothing to so with Madoobe. Beesha will always be Beesha

bidenkulaha

GalYare
they are taking his money. deni is a cash cow. i already said this a week ago when i explained the words of MP qaasim.
That’s true about the money.

But take the NN sunglasses off and who do you think Mursal for example is voting for?

cow

VIP
Take the NN sunglasses off and who do you think Mursal for example is voting for?

i guarantee you none of them will vote for deni. here is what i said about qaasim 1 week ago.

2022 election is a very lucrative time for any MP, the last thing an MP wants is to be pigeonholed into a single candidate. What i see here is qaasim basically saying "i am ready for offers". Deni brought with him to mogadishu atleast 30 million dollars. so far he spent around 5-6 million. 1.5 million to bribe bahaane/geele/dabancad for the ceel qaalow seats and anotther 3.5 to 4.5 million to get aadan madoobe elected.

so far what we can see deni failed to get what he wanted. however word is out a new cash cow (deni) is on the loose in Mogadishu and will pay good money for votes.

for the aadan madoobe election deni requested that the mp's take a picture of their voting card then send it to him for approval before the bribe was handed to them. however this is presidential election and deni for the last 3 years has earned the reputation of a man who does not keep his word and a man who does not uphold the agreements he signs. therefore MP's will demand upfront payment as they do not trust him.

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali the next 2-3 weeks take anything an MP says with a mountain of salt, the audience is not you or me the audience is for the big fish candidates with money to spend. and believe me the candidates will take every single offer from any candidate or even multiple candidates.

they will humor him, smile, promise him their vote then take his money and leave him high and dry.

Trending

Latest posts