Breaking : Many MPs sign a mooshin to reject HSM new cabinet Sacdiyo joins!

Beenaale the issue is not PM Hamza
The issue is how come HG getting 5 big positions including good ministers
And Sade getting two weak and shit positions.
That is totally unfair.
Hamza has to give Sade more good positions

Your harti folks must tanasul some minister positions for your sade brothers ,this is unfair .

Beenaale the issue is not PM Hamza
The issue is how come HG getting 5 big positions including good ministers
And Sade getting two weak and shit positions.
That is totally unfair.
Hamza has to give Sade more good positions
HG are laandheere who have maal iyo hub. What does MX provide? We fell for their calaacal in 2012 never again. Waxba siinimeyno.
:camby::camby:

Laagite

الداروودي
Your harti folks must tanasul some minister positions for your sade brothers ,this is unfair .
Harti live in 7 out of the 18 provinces of Somalia, we honestly should get more wasiirs. MX have a district in Galgaduud and 1 region, you can't compare Harti to MX.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
Kaale gobsana! Xiliga Maxamed Cabdulkahi Farmaajo Beesha Mudolood waxa la siiyey

Wasiirka Amniga Maxamed Isloow
Wasiirka Warfaafinta Eng Yariisow AUN
Wasiir ku xigeenka Dekadaha Cismaan Daalo
Wasiir ku xigeenka Dhalinyarada: Axmed Isloow
Wasiir Dowlaha Madaxtooyada: C/qadir Macalin

Maantana maxa l siiyey Beesha Marexaan

Wasiirka Amniga: Doodishe
Wasiir dawlaha Deegaanka: Aw Hirsi
Wasiir ku xigeenka Waxbarashada: daqarre

What pathetic posts two D class and one B class. Very pathetic.

I am glad Beesha are uniting you can see even Ceelwaaq 16 have joined the meeting with Kulane Jiis mashallah keep rejecting this failed cabinet.
That's on Farmaajo, I don't blame the Hagites. In his 5years Farmaajo should've hooked up his tol. Instead he wasted his time fighting JL/PL and paying trolls online. Now the Hagites are at the buffet

People will soon understand people who can walk the walk and talk the talk (HAG) I expected more complaining and entertainment from online personalities makes my morning everyday…I wonder what the next thread going to be title as they always come up with catchy titles these little guys 💀

bidenkulaha

GalYare
7AEB5156-05B7-44D5-98A4-B9E876DBA8E5.jpeg

Digit Mirifle give confidence to Hamza’s cabinet alongside their wasiirs Roboow, Nur and others. Mashallah I expect 200+ in favour of the cabinet

bidenkulaha

GalYare
People will soon understand people who can walk the walk and talk the talk (HAG) I expected more complaining and entertainment from online personalities makes my morning everyday…I wonder what the next thread going to be title as they always come up with catchy titles these little guys 💀
What can little MX do. Lays I heard they were xasuuqing each other in Cabuduwaq and Gedo is an foreign colony.

694D9B36-F80D-4B6F-B6A3-D5F1B366CF4B.jpeg

Look at Doolow today :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MX are the leaders of Somalia we have something called “golden uniform policy” aka “soft power” when MX clan speaks all other Somalis listen except the mooryaan and cagdheer. If we are disasstisfied other clans shall follow suit. We have many allies and now many clans will withdraw their support.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
MX are the leaders of Somalia we have something called “golden uniform policy” aka “soft power” when MX clan speaks all other Somalis listen except the mooryaan and cagdheer. If we are disasstisfied other clans shall follow suit. We have many allies and now many clans will withdraw their support.
1659797509228.gif
whatever makes you sleep at night