BREAKING: Lula wins Brazil's presidential election, defeating Bolsonaro! Convicts & gang members among those celebrating Lula's victory!

cow

VIP
honestly there are probably more Afro-Brazilians because of him.

View attachment 242191

he took a tougher approach on crime and made the country less dangerous. sometimes the police went too far. but if you consider the reductions in murders, probably less Afro-Brazilians were harmed because of him.

Many Afro-Brazilians live in poverty and I understand many poor Brazilians want Lula- Lula is offering more in terms of free stuff. Chávez did a lot of that too- lots of free stuff... but then the economy collapsed and the poor are worse off.

I think it's unfortunate there were cases where police went too far but I don't think trying to combat crime and murder is ethnic genocide.

First how can you trust figures from that nazi government? Second point if the state has monopoly on violence and is doing 99 percent of all killing and not reporting on their killings then it would make sense that the civilian on civilian crime goes lower.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Luca supporters chimping out :chrisfreshhah:

They aren't chimping out enough. The country's high income concentration is depicted by the richest one per cent of the population (less than 2 million people) having 13 percent of all household income. This percentage is similar to that of the poorest 50 per cent - about 80 million Brazilians. This inequality results in poverty levels that are very inconsistent with an economy the size of that of Brazil

Poverty in Brazil has a colour and a location: it is black, urban and concentrated in the northeast region. Two-thirds of all the poor are black, 70 per cent of the total population living in poverty (38 million people) are city dwellers and 51 per cent (27 million) live in the northeast region. This contrast between a small rich country and a huge poor country was referred to by the Brazilian economist Edmar Bacha in the 1970s as the ‘Belindia model: a mixture of Indian poverty and Belgian affluence.

Blacks in Brazil should be picking up weapons and starting an insurgency

First how can you trust figures from that nazi government? Second point if the state has monopoly on violence and is doing 99 percent of all killing and not reporting on their killings then it would make sense that the civilian on civilian crime goes lower.

I want to be very compassionate because I think you mean well but I think you are misinformed. Bolsonaro is heading a nazi government using state violence to genocide Afro-Brazilians?

That is... very not accurate.

Let's take a step back and put things into context. And we should be careful with these kind of wild inflammatory claims without evidence.

1- Prior to Bolsonaro, Brazilian kids were getting taught gay stuff in their schools. I had a Brazilian show me- textbooks were promoting lgbt ideology and communism to school kids.

2- Latin America is a last stronghold of Communism. Communism is a very real and scary thing for Latin Americans. Venezuela, Cuba- people see this and they don't want their country to go that route.

Another thing is Brazil had had very serious issues with crime.

Meanwhile Brazil is traditionally a conservative Catholic countries. So Brazilians were very outraged to see the gay stuff in schools.

Bolsonaro came in on a platform of being anti-crime, of opposing lgbt agenda and being against Marxism.

When the media screams "Bolsonaro = FAR-RIGHT EXTREME FASCIST" what they mean is he's against gay stuff in kids' schools. Not that he's some sort of white supremacist out to genocide ethnic minorities. He is not Modi and the BJP. His thing is a conservative Christian platform. There is no state-sponsored genocide of ethnic minorities.

What has happened is he has cracked down on crime and what has happened I believe is small numbers of innocent people have been killed due to conflict between law enforcement and criminals. But no, there is no state-sponsored ethnic cleansing going on.

I think you should talk to ordinary Brazilians. I've talked with tons of ordinary Brazilians- ordinary Brazilians are ordinary people, they're not neo-nazis. They don't support him because of some insane neo-nazi platform, they like him because they don't want gay stuff in the schools and they don't the country to end up like Venezuela.

Blacks in Brazil should be picking up weapons and starting an insurgency

the decent ones amongst them aren't going to pick up guns and become communist terrorists. but if Brazilians of any race want to go the Che Guevara route and become the Marxist equivalent of Al-Shabaab, then I would hope they do so and get cleansed by the Brazilian security forces.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Omar del Sur you are right that the CIA has now changed to support centre-left politicians. Lula is not Communist however, he has a VP from the centre-right.

The reason for the CIA switch is due to America’s climate agenda (they now have a policy for net zero which cripples developing countries and strengthens America’s technology stranglehold).

they’ve also realised they can only compete with China with a big active state. Which the right wing do not support. The right wing like in the U.K. have sold them Nuclear plants to China, steel industry and surveillance because it’s cheaper (free market).

Protectionism is the new consensus in the liberal Western world. They want to destroy the Chinese manufacturing industry that they gave to them for cheap goods. A Green Revolution is the perfect way

GemState

36/21
VIP
the decent ones amongst them aren't going to pick up guns and become communist terrorists. but if Brazilians of any race want to go the Che Guevara route and become the Marxist equivalent of Al-Shabaab, then I would hope they do so and get cleansed by the Brazilian security forces.
You aren't going to solve systematic issues without an disruptive shock to society. Sad, but true.

@Omar del Sur you are right that the CIA has now changed to support centre-left politicians. Lula is not Communist however, he has a VP from the centre-right.

The reason for the CIA switch is due to America’s climate agenda (they now have a policy for net zero which cripples developing countries and strengthens America’s technology stranglehold).

they’ve also realised they can only compete with China with a big active state. Which the right wing do not support. The right wing like in the U.K. have sold them Nuclear plants to China, steel industry and surveillance because it’s cheaper (free market).

Protectionism is the new consensus in the liberal Western world. They want to destroy the Chinese manufacturing industry that they gave to them for cheap goods. A Green Revolution is the perfect way

Lula is definitely a Communist- Fidel, Chávez, Lula- they're all the same clique.

As far as the US and Communism- read "Nicaragua Betrayed" by Somoza. He lists all kinds of facts illustrating how Jimmy Carter undermined his regime and set Nicaragua up to be taken over by the Marxist Sandinistas.

My point being- it isn't really correct to describe the US as being for or against Communism. It depends whether we're talking about US conservatives or US leftists. Trump, Reagan or Nixon would be defending Bolsonaro. Ron DeSantis would be pro-Bolsonaro. Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and Steven Bannon are pro-Bolsonaro. Biden and Ilhan Omar are pro-Lula. Obama and Hillary would be pro-Lula.

So it depends if we're talking about US leftists or US conservatives and which side is controlling the government at the moment.

Also things are different because of the end of the Cold War. Putin presents himself as an Orthodox Christian rather than a Marxist-Leninist.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lula is definitely a Communist- Fidel, Chávez, Lula- they're all the same clique.

As far as the US and Communism- read "Nicaragua Betrayed" by Somoza. He lists all kinds of facts illustrating how Jimmy Carter undermined his regime and set Nicaragua up to be taken over by the Marxist Sandinistas.

My point being- it isn't really correct to describe the US as being for or against Communism. It depends whether we're talking about US conservatives or US leftists. Trump, Reagan or Nixon would be defending Bolsonaro. Ron DeSantis would be pro-Bolsonaro. Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and Steven Bannon are pro-Bolsonaro. Biden and Ilhan Omar are pro-Lula. Obama and Hillary would be pro-Lula.

So it depends if we're talking about US leftists or US conservatives and which side is controlling the government at the moment.

Also things are different because of the end of the Cold War. Putin presents himself as an Orthodox Christian rather than a Marxist-Leninist.
Reagan was the establishment however and Carter had no support from the deep state. This is reversed now with Trump being hated by the deep state and a puppet for Russia.

The CIA, NSA etc are dominated by the liberals and have their own policy that doesn’t depend on the President.

that’s why I don’t focus on who’s president and instead focus on who the deep state want.

You aren't going to solve systematic issues without an disruptive shock to society. Sad, but true.

Latin Americans have done the Marxist guerrilla thing many, many times. It doesn't lead anywhere good.

edit: another thing I want to mention... because Latin America has a lot of experience with insurgency... Latin America also has a lot of experience with counter-insurgency... if the military doesn't know who the guerrillas are.... it gets extremely ugly.... the guerrillas hide behind civilians.... it gets really ugly and it leads to atrocities against civilians and it doesn't lead to anywhere good

Last edited:
The CIA, NSA etc are dominated by the liberals and have their own policy that doesn’t depend on the President.

I agree with this one hundred percent. I think during the Cold War they were full of right-wing conservatives who wanted to do battle with commies and now they're full of liberals like you mentioned. And I think that's why they don't really care about chavismo taking over Latin America. Militant anti-communism isn't really a thing with liberals. They were always softer on Communism during the Cold War.