BREAKING: Lula wins Brazil's presidential election, defeating Bolsonaro! Convicts & gang members among those celebrating Lula's victory!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Luis Inacio Lula Da Silva Funk GIF by Lulaverso

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The global Left have been taking dubs in recent years.

Won US, Australia, Canada and now Brazil back.

UK is soon to go back to the left.

All that is left (pun intended) is to win the Midterms in a few days time.

:rejoice:

4BF3537A-0A8A-4530-9A95-981544532A18.png

the worst outcome for the communists is that this gets settled via force. the election was clearly, blatantly fake. The Brazilians know it and I know it. Bolsonaro had way more popular support, Lula was a lot less popular and this is how Bolsonaro supporters knew in advance that the election is fake if Lula wins. Lula supporters are outnumbered. The West backed Lula- watch any of the Western or even the mainstream Brazilian media, it is blatantly slanted in favor of Lula. The courts, the media and the West backed Lula. The institutions were behind Lula.

The bulk of the military and the greater majority of the Brazilians are pro-Bolsonaro. The whole election process was rigged, the CIA threatened Bolsonaro, the results are fake and Lula's voters are outnumbered.

If things are decided physically- if the US jumps in to save their precious commies- the whole narrative of the Latin American left falls apart and their fake anti-imperialism is exposed. Plus there's the preoccupation with Ukraine. Plus there's the reluctance to go to war.

I think the best thing is that Brazil's patriots take this opportunity to cleanse their nation of communism.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
View attachment 241894

the worst outcome for the communists is that this gets settled via force. the election was clearly, blatantly fake. The Brazilians know it and I know it. Bolsonaro had way more popular support, Lula was a lot less popular and this is how Bolsonaro supporters knew in advance that the election is fake if Lula wins. Lula supporters are outnumbered. The West backed Lula- watch any of the Western or even the mainstream Brazilian media, it is blatantly slanted in favor of Lula. The courts, the media and the West backed Lula. The institutions were behind Lula.

The bulk of the military and the greater majority of the Brazilians are pro-Bolsonaro. The whole election process was rigged, the CIA threatened Bolsonaro, the results are fake and Lula's voters are outnumbered.

If things are decided physically- if the US jumps in to save their precious commies- the whole narrative of the Latin American left falls apart and their fake anti-imperialism is exposed. Plus there's the preoccupation with Ukraine. Plus there's the reluctance to go to war.

I think the best thing is that Brazil's patriots take this opportunity to cleanse their nation of communism.

Unsurprising you support Zionists and their supporters whether it be MBS or Bolsonaro.

You criticise me for being “on the US side” but when it comes to UAE, KSA, Iran etc, you follow the side of imperialists.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Unsurprising you support Zionists and their supporters whether it be MBS or Bolsonaro.

You criticise me for being “on the US side” but when it comes to UAE, KSA, Iran etc, you follow the side of imperialists.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Well let's go by this one by one. Your tone is hostile but I'm actually happy to respond to the misconceptions promulgated here.

1- I'm an MBS supporter, you say. Yes, I believe in Salafiyyah therefore I must be some MBS supporter, supposedly. In reality, I don't really talk about the governments of Muslim countries. So this is baseless. I don't really talk about governments of Muslim countries in general. You could just as easily say I'm a supporter of government of any Muslim country. I have mentioned I support MBS anti- Muslim Brotherhood campaign but that's it. I don't really talk about MBS so what you're saying is baseless. I don't say much about the governments of Muslim countries.

2- You assert I support Bolsonaro... well... yeah I sort of do lol. I mean I support him over Lula. When the Persians were at war with the Romans, the sahaabah preferred that the Romans win because the Romans were Christians and the Persians were fire-worshippers. Well... on one side here you have conservative Christians versus Communists. Yes, I prefer conservative Christians over commies.

3- I support Zionists, you say. Well I don't have any particular public stance on MBS, I don't really talk about the governments of Muslim countries in general. So the only example you have is Bolsonaro. Bolsonaro, he courts Zionist support. He wanted to be friends with the West and plus the Latin Marxist camp is at least rhetorically pro-Palestine.

In all honesty, it isn't as simple as you portray it. Am I against Zionism? Of course. But we have to look at things in terms of the big picture and not just in terms of one single issue. Otherwise, I could just as easily say "you support the pro-lgbt candidate!".

But let's take a step back and consider the bigger picture. And at the end- I think we have to keep in mind the Brazilians.

Look at North Korea. Their government says some pro-Palestine stuff. What if there was a conflict between their government and a faction that wanted liberal democracy but was pro-Zionism?

By your logic, I would have to support the NK government just because they say some pro-Palestine stuff. And I don't like liberal democracy but that would be better than their current system. We have to take into account what is best for the North Koreans both in terms of their dunya and their afterlife. They are being prevented from being able to learn about Islam and this is a super serious crime against them. They have the right to learn about Islam so they can learn and go to jannah. So even though their government says some pro-Palestine things, I still think the correct position would be to oppose their government.

Now let's look at Brazil

if Lula wins: Brazil is pushed in the direction of Cuba and Venezuela. furthermore, sexual immorality is promoted and lgbt is promoted to Brazilian children in their schools. plus their economy almost certainly collapses and the people suffer intensely. then they end up under a Marxist regime on top of all that. the good news is the government says some pro-Palestine things.

so Brazil becomes the next Venezuela with all the suffering that means for the people of Brazil, plus the government pushes their destruction in terms of their religion and their morals... they are pushed into moral decadence.... but the gov says some pro-Palestine stuff. and mind you- Lula is never going to actually free Palestine. all they're gonna do is say some nice words.

what happens to the Brazilians really means something to me. I genuinely care what happens to them. and I care about the Palestinians even more because they are my brothers in Islam but I don't think the government just having some pro-Palestine rhetoric outweighs the evils I've mentioned. my stance is that of those who genuinely care about the Brazilian people.

Well let's go by this one by one. Your tone is hostile but I'm actually happy to respond to the misconceptions promulgated here.

1- I'm an MBS supporter, you say. Yes, I believe in Salafiyyah therefore I must be some MBS supporter, supposedly. In reality, I don't really talk about the governments of Muslim countries. So this is baseless. I don't really talk about governments of Muslim countries in general. You could just as easily say I'm a supporter of government of any Muslim country. I have mentioned I support MBS anti- Muslim Brotherhood campaign but that's it. I don't really talk about MBS so what you're saying is baseless. I don't say much about the governments of Muslim countries.

2- You assert I support Bolsonaro... well... yeah I sort of do lol. I mean I support him over Lula. When the Persians were at war with the Romans, the sahaabah preferred that the Romans win because the Romans were Christians and the Persians were fire-worshippers. Well... on one side here you have conservative Christians versus Communists. Yes, I prefer conservative Christians over commies.

3- I support Zionists, you say. Well I don't have any particular public stance on MBS, I don't really talk about the governments of Muslim countries in general. So the only example you have is Bolsonaro. Bolsonaro, he courts Zionist support. He wanted to be friends with the West and plus the Latin Marxist camp is at least rhetorically pro-Palestine.

In all honesty, it isn't as simple as you portray it. Am I against Zionism? Of course. But we have to look at things in terms of the big picture and not just in terms of one single issue. Otherwise, I could just as easily say "you support the pro-lgbt candidate!".

But let's take a step back and consider the bigger picture. And at the end- I think we have to keep in mind the Brazilians.

Look at North Korea. Their government says some pro-Palestine stuff. What if there was a conflict between their government and a faction that wanted liberal democracy but was pro-Zionism?

By your logic, I would have to support the NK government just because they say some pro-Palestine stuff. And I don't like liberal democracy but that would be better than their current system. We have to take into account what is best for the North Koreans both in terms of their dunya and their afterlife. They are being prevented from being able to learn about Islam and this is a super serious crime against them. They have the right to learn about Islam so they can learn and go to jannah. So even though their government says some pro-Palestine things, I still think the correct position would be to oppose their government.

Now let's look at Brazil

if Lula wins: Brazil is pushed in the direction of Cuba and Venezuela. furthermore, sexual immorality is promoted and lgbt is promoted to Brazilian children in their schools. plus their economy almost certainly collapses and the people suffer intensely. then they end up under a Marxist regime on top of all that. the good news is the government says some pro-Palestine things.

so Brazil becomes the next Venezuela with all the suffering that means for the people of Brazil, plus the government pushes their destruction in terms of their religion and their morals... they are pushed into moral decadence.... but the gov says some pro-Palestine stuff. and mind you- Lula is never going to actually free Palestine. all they're gonna do is say some nice words.

what happens to the Brazilians really means something to me. I genuinely care what happens to them. and I care about the Palestinians even more because they are my brothers in Islam but I don't think the government just having some pro-Palestine rhetoric outweighs the evils I've mentioned. my stance is that of those who genuinely care about the Brazilian people.
warya gaalda arimoohoda maxa ka galay 😂

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
View attachment 241894

They knew in advance as the Amercan nutjob right knew too. In other words, sore losers. It's laughable to say the CIA threatened a right wing Latin president, if anything history has shown us they would support him.

They knew in advance as the Amercan nutjob right knew too. In other words, sore losers.

I don't know how many Brazilians you know personally but I've talked to about twenty Brazilians in person about all this and maybe two supported Lula. And one of the Lula supporters admitted his family all supports Bolsonaro. It's just like if you talk to Pakistanis, you'll see way more support Imran Khan than the new government.

It's laughable to say the CIA threatened a right wing Latin president, if anything history has shown us they would support him.

This is incorrect. Study the history of the Mexican Revolution and of the Victoriano Huerta regime of that period and you will see. Huerta was a right-wing Mexican military dictator, sort of the Pinochet of 1910's Mexico- and it was Woodrow Wilson who got him removed from power. Even Theodore Roosevelt talked about how Wilson did it. Wilson did Huerta like Gaddafi- Wilson backed leftist revolutionaries that overthrew Huerta's regime and sent in the US military to intervene, because Huerta was a patriot and wouldn't bow to the US.

The international media is overwhelmingly biased in favor of leftism so they push this myth that Latin leftists and the US are mortal enemies. Actually, the real story tends to be that US leftists back their fellow leftists south of the border and conservatives tend to support their fellow conservatives south of the border. This is why you see Ilhan Omar supporting Lula. Is she some hardcore enemy of the US? No, it's simply that US leftists tend to support their counter-parts in the region. LatAm may have a different flavor of leftism, just like Pakistanis may be Hanafis and another region may be Maliki- but the leftists tend to support each other.

When Huerta took power, US conservatives were for him and "progressives" like Wilson opposed him. It's the same with Bolsonaro today. Ilhan Omar cheers for Lula. Tucker Carlson interviews him on Bolsonaro on his show.

What happened was during the Cold War, Latin Marxists were pro-Soviet. It's not that the US is inherently anti-Communist- it's that they had a rivalry with Russia. But before and after the Cold War, you'll see the US is not anti-communist in the way people think it is. And leftist administrations like Wilson, Carter, Biden are pretty much always going to be softer or more sympathetic to their leftist counterparts in the region than conservative administrations like Reagan or Trump.

Briefly, just to kill this myth I want to mention some examples

1910's- Wilson gives Huerta the Gaddafi treatment
1920's- The US supports the communist Calles regime in Mexico
1930's- The US "Abraham Lincoln Brigades" fight for the commies in the Spanish Civil War
1950's- it's said Eisenhower had some complicity with Fidel's takeover in Cuba but I haven't confirmed this
1970's- Jimmy Carter undercuts the Somoza regime, setting them up to fall to the Marxist Sandinistas- it's Reagan who later backs the Contras (Carter also undercut the Shah and thereby set the stage for Khomeini to take power btw)

btw if the US is really this hardcore anti-Communist power that people think it is... why are Antifa and BLM given a free pass? yet if right-wing groups did the same stuff in the US they'd be shut down. also why is pretty much all the Western media pro-Lula? also why are the universities filled with Marxists? no, the US is not this hardcore anti-communist country.

Trending