BREAKING: Lula wins Brazil's presidential election, defeating Bolsonaro! Convicts & gang members among those celebrating Lula's victory!

BA148ED2-DF96-45D4-93E6-2BF787409611.png

of course the Lula supporters will cheer for their victory but they should at least be honest and not pretend Lula isn't the US-backed candidate. all you have to do is look at any mainstream Western coverage to see how obviously slanted it is in favor of Lula

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
View attachment 241944

of course the Lula supporters will cheer for their victory but they should at least be honest and not pretend Lula isn't the US-backed candidate. all you have to do is look at any mainstream Western coverage to see how obviously slanted it is in favor of Lula
Oh so USA is supporting a regime change in Brazil, and turn it into communist state.

Oh so USA is supporting a regime change in Brazil, and turn it into communist state.

Yes, that is correct. It is not unprecedented. If you study what happened in Nicaragua during the 70's, Jimmy Carter took various measures that weakened and undermined the Somoza government, paving the way for the Marxist Sandinistas to take power. Woodrow Wilson backed leftist revolutionaries in Mexico in the 1910's.

Plus there was this war called WW2 where the US was allies with a guy named Stalin. There was a whole WW2 over the Nazis invading Poland- then the Allies sat back and let the USSR take over Poland.

Anyways, referring back to how Jimmy Carter helped the Sandinistas take power in Nicaragua- this just confirms that Biden really is the modern Jimmy Carter.

edit: just for reference-

Somoza Says U.S. Is Pressing His Overthrow​

By Karen DeYoung
February 22, 1979
President Anastasio Somoza has accused President Carter, Secretary of State Cyrus Vance and the "liberal wing of the Democratic Party" of "finagling" to bring down his government with acts such as the recall earlier this month of portions of the U.S. military and economic missions here.

if you read Somoza's book (I used to have a copy), he lists all sorts of measures that Jimmy Carter used that weakened and undermined his government and helped lead to the communist takeover. Salvador Borrego wrote about it as well and listed much evidence in that regard.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Well let's go by this one by one. Your tone is hostile but I'm actually happy to respond to the misconceptions promulgated here.

1- I'm an MBS supporter, you say. Yes, I believe in Salafiyyah therefore I must be some MBS supporter, supposedly. In reality, I don't really talk about the governments of Muslim countries. So this is baseless. I don't really talk about governments of Muslim countries in general. You could just as easily say I'm a supporter of government of any Muslim country. I have mentioned I support MBS anti- Muslim Brotherhood campaign but that's it. I don't really talk about MBS so what you're saying is baseless. I don't say much about the governments of Muslim countries.

2- You assert I support Bolsonaro... well... yeah I sort of do lol. I mean I support him over Lula. When the Persians were at war with the Romans, the sahaabah preferred that the Romans win because the Romans were Christians and the Persians were fire-worshippers. Well... on one side here you have conservative Christians versus Communists. Yes, I prefer conservative Christians over commies.

3- I support Zionists, you say. Well I don't have any particular public stance on MBS, I don't really talk about the governments of Muslim countries in general. So the only example you have is Bolsonaro. Bolsonaro, he courts Zionist support. He wanted to be friends with the West and plus the Latin Marxist camp is at least rhetorically pro-Palestine.

In all honesty, it isn't as simple as you portray it. Am I against Zionism? Of course. But we have to look at things in terms of the big picture and not just in terms of one single issue. Otherwise, I could just as easily say "you support the pro-lgbt candidate!".

But let's take a step back and consider the bigger picture. And at the end- I think we have to keep in mind the Brazilians.

Look at North Korea. Their government says some pro-Palestine stuff. What if there was a conflict between their government and a faction that wanted liberal democracy but was pro-Zionism?

By your logic, I would have to support the NK government just because they say some pro-Palestine stuff. And I don't like liberal democracy but that would be better than their current system. We have to take into account what is best for the North Koreans both in terms of their dunya and their afterlife. They are being prevented from being able to learn about Islam and this is a super serious crime against them. They have the right to learn about Islam so they can learn and go to jannah. So even though their government says some pro-Palestine things, I still think the correct position would be to oppose their government.

Now let's look at Brazil

if Lula wins: Brazil is pushed in the direction of Cuba and Venezuela. furthermore, sexual immorality is promoted and lgbt is promoted to Brazilian children in their schools. plus their economy almost certainly collapses and the people suffer intensely. then they end up under a Marxist regime on top of all that. the good news is the government says some pro-Palestine things.

so Brazil becomes the next Venezuela with all the suffering that means for the people of Brazil, plus the government pushes their destruction in terms of their religion and their morals... they are pushed into moral decadence.... but the gov says some pro-Palestine stuff. and mind you- Lula is never going to actually free Palestine. all they're gonna do is say some nice words.

what happens to the Brazilians really means something to me. I genuinely care what happens to them. and I care about the Palestinians even more because they are my brothers in Islam but I don't think the government just having some pro-Palestine rhetoric outweighs the evils I've mentioned. my stance is that of those who genuinely care about the Brazilian people.

You regularly insinuate that I’m outside the fold of Islam, yet calling you a hypocrite is “hostile”?

Anyways, what you said is a whole lot of waffle.

When it comes to the Arab world, you’re always on the side of the Western powers.

You support leaders that normalise relations with Israel, you support the leaders that murder thousands upon thousands in Yemen, you support the removal of the Iranian government etc.

You want me to qualify your support for these leaders with context but you refuse to do that for me when I criticise the Taliban or support Ukraine.

Respect is earned not given, maybe you should give me some of the treatment you’re asking for.

What is happening here is that is this is a push to eliminate the traditional Christian culture of Latin America at the service of the New World Order. And this is the aim with basically every culture and region in the world. They want to destroy the local traditional culture so that they can replace it with a new one tailored to serve the aims of the global elites. And because this is a global agenda, if it hasn't come to your doorstep yet, almost certainly it will in time.

When it comes to the Arab world, you’re always on the side of the Western powers.

False. The West wants liberalization. I despise liberalism and I want Salafiyyah. Plus I don't support for the Jewish state to exist. But if you think that means I have to support Iran or Lula/Venezuela/Cuba, no way. I am staunchly opposed to Iran and Shi'ism. I don't care what the West or US thinks, my opposition to Shi'ism and Communism flow from my religious views.

edit: you mentioned Yemen in your post. may Allah crush the Houthis. I am pro the Sunnis in Yemen.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't make takfir of you but I do think it's weird that you do things like defend "gay rights".

Did I say you takfir me? I said “insinuate”

Buy a dictionary.

False. The West wants liberalization. I despise liberalism and I want Salafiyyah. Plus I don't support for the Jewish state to exist. But if you think that means I have to support Iran or Lula/Venezuela/Cuba, no way. I am staunchly opposed to Iran and Shi'ism. I don't care what the West or US thinks, my opposition to Shi'ism and Communism flow from my religious views.

edit: you mentioned Yemen in your post. may Allah crush the Houthis. I am pro the Sunnis in Yemen.

You don’t support Israel yet your foreign policy views are very similar to them….

Pro-Bolsonaro, anti-Iran, pro-ME dictators and supporting violence against Muslims in Yemen.

Pro-Sunni in Yemen? Give me a break. If you supported Sunnis you would call for a ceasefire. KSA has killed more Yemenis than the Houthis by a large margin.

No one is telling you to support Houthis but supporting the people that are starving Yemenis, killing them and bombing them to the Stone Age is so ludicrous.

:drakekidding:

Did I say you takfir me? I said “insinuate”

Buy a dictionary.

Insinuate would basically mean I'm implying.

You don’t support Israel yet your foreign policy views are very similar to them….

I would imagine they would have wanted the US to win in Afghanistan. and I think they want Ukraine to win against Russia. I want Russia to win and I wanted the US to lose in Afghanistan.

Pro-Bolsonaro,

I'm not sure Bolsonaro even cares either way about the Zionist-Palestinian conflict. The issue in Brazil has very little to do with the Zionist issue. Bolsonaro wants the Zionists to help him. In exchange, he'll make some pro-Zionist gestures. His opponent would say some nice things about the Palestinians. Never of them are actually going to really do anything in regards to the conflict. The fate of Palestine isn't going to be decided by Brazil. I don't like Bolsonaro's pro-Zionist gestures but I think Lula is worse. I don't think Lula saying some nice things about the Palestinians is worth Brazil being turned into the next Venezuela.

anti-Iran,

As every Muslim should be. What is happening is a conflict to determine whether the Middle East will be dominated by Sunnis or Shia. The Shia can chant anti-Western slogans all they want, I want the Middle East to be ruled by Sunnis. Plus Iran's conflict with the West is fake. It's a hoax, they're never going to actually fight the West or the Jewish state. They've been chanting those slogans for more than forty years. It hasn't happened and it won't happen because their supposed conflict is fake. That's why the US invaded Iraq and handed it over to the Shia. They invaded Iraq and Afghanistan- they never actually fight Shia.

pro-ME dictators

I don't have any particular public position on the governments I assume you're referring to. As I've already said, I don't really talk about governments of Muslim countries (of course, like I've said, I don't consider Iran a Muslim country). So saying I'm for or against them is baseless.

and supporting violence against Muslims in Yemen.

I support fighting against SHIA in Yemen. Not against Sunnis.

Pro-Sunni in Yemen? Give me a break. If you supported Sunnis you would call for a ceasefire. KSA has killed more Yemenis than the Houthis by a large margin.

No one is telling you to support Houthis but supporting the people that are starving Yemenis, killing them and bombing them to the Stone Age is so ludicrous.

I don't necessarily support whatever Saudi is up to but to my knowledge Saudi is bombing the Houthis.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I would imagine they would have wanted the US to win in Afghanistan. and I think they want Ukraine to win against Russia. I want Russia to win and I wanted the US to lose in Afghanistan.

A quarter of Israel’s population is Russian and they refused to sell weapons to Ukraine. Apart from virtue signalling, they’ve largely helped Russia’s cause.

I'm not sure Bolsonaro even cares either way about the Zionist-Palestinian conflict.

9534B3F1-C58D-408B-95AC-ED8740B6FD72.jpeg

I support fighting against SHIA in Yemen. Not against Sunnis.

Who do you think are the biggest victims of Saudi bombings in Yemen?

Go google the areas being fought over and the demographics…

I don't necessarily support whatever Saudi is up to but to my knowledge Saudi is bombing the Houthis.

I don’t necessarily support whatever the US is up to in Afghanistan but to my knowledge they’re bombing the Taliban.

You see how stupid that sounds?

Their invasion has killed thousands upon thousands of Yemenis, starved Yemenis and destroyed the country.

But you’re more focused on the fact that some of those bombs target Houthis.

Hamzza

VIP
Who do you think are the biggest victims of Saudi bombings in Yemen?

Go google the areas being fought over and the demographics…
Blame the Houthis for using civilians as shields.
The Royal Saudi Airforce only targets Iranian-backed Houthi militia positions.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Blame the Houthis for using civilians as shields.
The Royal Saudi Airforce only targets Iranian-backed Houthi militia positions.

Wow, so the Saudis not only use Israeli tech, they’re also using Israeli excuses.

Isnt that what Israel says whenever they bomb civilians in Gaza.

Piss weak excuse.

Hamzza

VIP
Wow, so the Saudis not only use Israeli tech, they’re also using Israeli excuses.

Isnt that what Israel says whenever they bomb civilians in Gaza.

Piss weak excuse.
So what do you propose for the Saudis to do? Leave Yemen for Iranian-backed militias to topple the internationally recognized government?
you are comparing the Palestinian resistance to Houthi aggressors! Wow. In my opinion, all means should be used to exterminate the Raafids.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So what do you propose for the Saudis to do? Leave Yemen for Iranian-backed militias to topple the internationally recognized government?
you are comparing the Palestinian resistance to Houthi aggressors! In my opinion, all means should be used to exterminate the Raafids.

No one is saying that, no one is supporting the Houthis. But KSA have behaved absolutely disgracefully in Yemen, treating their own brothers with scant respect.

Just because you don’t respect one side, doesn’t mean that you respect the other.

There is a difference acknowledging that KSA didn’t start this war and saying that you support KSA’s military actions, esp when it looks like they’re trying to level Yemen to the ground.

Hamzza

VIP
No one is saying that, no one is supporting the Houthis. But KSA have behaved absolutely disgracefully in Yemen, treating their own brothers with scant respect.

Just because you don’t respect one side, doesn’t mean that you respect the other.

There is a difference acknowledging that KSA didn’t start this war and saying that you support KSA’s military actions, esp when it looks like they’re trying to level Yemen to the ground.
Houthis are intentionally putting civilian lives at risk for the single purpose of putting pressure on the Saudi government. Condemn their actions for once. There will always be setbacks but the truth will prevail and Houthis will be cleared from Yemen Inshalaah. No tactics or Propaganda will work for them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Houthis are intentionally putting civilian lives at risk for the single purpose of putting pressure on the Saudi government. Condemn their actions for once. There will always be setbacks but the truth will prevail and Houthis will be cleared from Yemen Inshalaah. No tactics or Propaganda will work for them.

The Houthis aren’t a recognised state with a multi-billion dollar army with state of the art weaponry and technology.

The standards nor the responsibility aren’t the same.

Why don’t you criticise the country with the clear military advantage that’s bombing a country to a Stone Age first before I criticise the Houthis.

Deal?

Hamzza

VIP
The Houthis aren’t a recognised state with a multi-billion dollar army with state of the art weaponry and technology.

The standards nor the responsibility aren’t the same.

Why don’t you criticise the country with the clear military advantage that’s bombing a country to a Stone Age first before I criticise the Houthis.

Deal?

Who is on the right side legally in International law: the Yemeni government and Saudi Arabia

Who is on the right side Islamically: Government of Yemen & Saudi Arabia

Who I should condemn according to #preplus: Saudi Arabia & the government of Yemen

And Drones in the Stone Age must have been game-changers.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Who is on the right side legally in International law: the Yemeni government and Saudi Arabia

Who is on the right side Islamically: Government of Yemen & Saudi Arabia

Who should I condemn according to #preplus: Saudi Arabia & the government of Yemen

And Drones in the Stone Age must have been game-changers.

Do you really think that Saudi Arabia has been above board in terms of International Law?

Do you think that Islam supports the indiscriminate murder of children, mothers and the creation of famines?

No one is saying that the Houthi’s are right but KSA has a higher burden of responsibility.

The Yemeni government, does not represent us and neither does the Houthis. Iran and KSA should leave Yemen for Yemenis.

Trending

Latest posts