BREAKING: Lula wins Brazil's presidential election, defeating Bolsonaro! Convicts & gang members among those celebrating Lula's victory!

Hamzza

VIP
Do you really think that Saudi Arabia has been above board in terms of International Law?

Do you think that Islam supports the indiscriminate murder of children, mothers and the creation of famines?

No one is saying that the Houthi’s are right but KSA has a higher burden of responsibility.

The Yemeni government, does not represent us and neither does the Houthis. Iran and KSA should leave Yemen for Yemenis.
The Internationally recognized Yemeni government invited Saudi Arabia to the country, so legally Saudi Arabia should stay and Iran should leave.

You are Somali, your government is actively supporting Yemen and Saudi Arabia in this war against the Houthis; it's your responsibility as a Sunni Muslim and Somali citizen to support your Sunni brothers in Yemen.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Internationally recognized Yemeni government invited Saudi Arabia to the country, so legally Saudi Arabia should stay and Iran should leave.

You are Somali, your government is actively supporting Yemen and Saudi Arabia in this war against the Houthis and it's your responsibility as a Sunni Muslim to support your Sunni brothers in Yemen.

Internationally recognised kulahaa….

Yemen’s government is a puppet government that is now forced to give Socotra to UAE and Hadramaut to KSA.

And? Do you think I should blindly support whatever Somalia does? If HSM jumps off a cliff does that mean I should to?

What kind of BS thinking is that?

This is hyperbole. The US has actually fought fought wars for the yahud.

I don't think Brazil is ever going to actually intervene in any serious way when it comes to the Zionist-Palestine conflict. I don't like the friendly relations between Bolsonaro and the Zionists but... Brazil is not the US. I doubt Brazil would ever actually fight on their behalf and I don't think Brazil is ever going to turn the tide of that conflict in either direction.

I don't like Bolsonaro's trying to be friends with the Zionists. But I still think Lula is worse.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I don't think Brazil is ever going to actually intervene in any serious way when it comes to the Zionist-Palestine conflict. I don't like the friendly relations between Bolsonaro and the Zionists but... Brazil is not the US. I doubt Brazil would ever actually fight on their behalf and I don't think Brazil is ever going to turn the tide of that conflict in either direction.

It is very clear which side the Palestinians choose, it’s about whether you’re with them on this issue or not…

Hamzza

VIP
Internationally recognised kulahaa….

Yemen’s government is a puppet government that is now forced to give Socotra to UAE and Hadramaut to KSA.
I knew you get your news from Iranian propaganda sources, no one is forcing Yemen to give Hadhramout and other provinces to Saudi Arabia, that's fake news.

The Iranian-backed Houthi Military aggression made the Yemeni government helpless and puppet.

The Yemeni government has every right to ask help from its allies, especially in desperate times.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I knew you get your news from Iranian propaganda sources, no one is forcing Yemen to give Hadhramout and other provinces to Saudi Arabia, that's fake news.

The Iranian-backed Houthi Military aggression made the Yemeni government helpless and puppet.

The Yemeni government has every right to ask help from its allies, especially in desperate times.

Yes, one day I’m a Western propagandist according to @Omar del Sur and @AMusee but right now, I’m an Iranian propagandist.

Maybe, I have family there. Maybe I know more about what happens there than you?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Brazilian girls are so hot, takes a lot for me to stay focused. This one I was friends with in uni last year nearly got me man

I don't like Bolsonaro's trying to be friends with the Zionists. But I still think Lula is worse.
Bolsonaro supporters doing the nazi salute

Bolsonaro supporters doing the nazi salute

I think it's the nazi salute if they intend it that way.

I think it's a fascist salute. There is a distinction. "Dios, patria, familia" (God, fatherland, family) is a fascist slogan. But if you love God, you're patriotic and you believe in family values- I don't see any problem.

Personally I think it is an expression of patriotism and militant anti-communism in this context.

I think people have a Hitler-centric view of fascism. But the original fascism was Italian fascism.

Then you had Francoism, Naziism and Salazar in Portugal. Hitler was the one who brought in all the weird race obsession. Franco and Salazar were about Catholicism, patriotism and anti-communism, it wasn't about racism like with Hitler.

I think Bolsonaro and Bolsonarism is more like Franco and Salazar than anything to do with Hitler. Hitlerism is more of a Nordic thing, Franco/Salazar/Mussolini are more Latin. I think those people are hyping themselves up to fight communists, I don't think it's about race.

edit: maybe this poster has it right (I can't say for sure either way- I know in Mexico the president does that salute at certain times and it's some sort of tradition that has nothing to do with naziism or fascism):

brzl.jpg

edit 2: that poster had it right, it's just a Brazil thing to honor their flag: https://www.google.com/search?q=jur...nUCmwQ_AUoAXoECAMQAw&biw=1280&bih=577&dpr=1.5

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
btw if the US is really this hardcore anti-Communist power that people think it is... why are Antifa and BLM given a free pass? yet if right-wing groups did the same stuff in the US they'd be shut down. also why is pretty much all the Western media pro-Lula? also why are the universities filled with Marxists? no, the US is not this hardcore anti-communist country.
these darbi kaboods have a lot of kibir.

:jaynerd:

these darbi kaboods have a lot of kibir.

you're free to voice your opinion but you should bring an actual argument.

the only reasoning you've presented here is pre-Islamic ignorance.

يا أيها الناس ألا إن ربكم واحد وإن أباكم واحد ـ ألا لا فضل لعربي على أعجمي ولا لعجمي على عربي ولا لأحمر على أسود ولا أسود على أحمر إلا بالتقوى ـ أبلغت؟​

"O' people, your Lord is one, and your father is one. There is no virtue far an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab, and neither for a red-skin [person] over a black-skin [person], nor for a black-skin [person] over a red-skin [person], except by righteousness. Have I delivered the message?"

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
you're free to voice your opinion but you should bring an actual argument.

the only reasoning you've presented here is pre-Islamic ignorance.

يا أيها الناس ألا إن ربكم واحد وإن أباكم واحد ـ ألا لا فضل لعربي على أعجمي ولا لعجمي على عربي ولا لأحمر على أسود ولا أسود على أحمر إلا بالتقوى ـ أبلغت؟​

"O' people, your Lord is one, and your father is one. There is no virtue far an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab, and neither for a red-skin [person] over a black-skin [person], nor for a black-skin [person] over a red-skin [person], except by righteousness. Have I delivered the message?"
Ironic coming from you, darbi kabood.

They have been culling black Brazilians every since that nazi got elected 4 years ago. Now it is payback time.

honestly there are probably more Afro-Brazilians because of him.

bolsonarorim.jpg

he took a tougher approach on crime and made the country less dangerous. sometimes the police went too far. but if you consider the reductions in murders, probably less Afro-Brazilians were harmed because of him.

Many Afro-Brazilians live in poverty and I understand many poor Brazilians want Lula- Lula is offering more in terms of free stuff. Chávez did a lot of that too- lots of free stuff... but then the economy collapsed and the poor are worse off.

I think it's unfortunate there were cases where police went too far but I don't think trying to combat crime and murder is ethnic genocide.