(BREAKING) first somali men to pay 100k mehr pound

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wallahi even though he is reer xamar. Faraxs have lost their mind this nigga really gave a women 100k mehr :jcoleno: 3 Weeks ago i made a thread about a somali nigga paying 50k mehr. What is happening to us:ileycry: What is next 500k?

The lens of relative terms is the correct way to measure it. If the guy is very wealthy, this amount might mean less to him than an average income guy paying 10 thousand.

Jungle

VIP
He must of paid that for a somali cause if its another reer xamar if feel bad for him. They worth pennies :mjlol:

Wallahi even though he is reer xamar. Faraxs have lost their mind this nigga really gave a women 100k mehr :jcoleno: 3 Weeks ago i made a thread about a somali nigga paying 50k mehr. What is happening to us:ileycry: What is next 500k?

Mehr is different for rich people marrying each other. When there's a rich man and woman marrying each other, then the mehr tends to be higher which makes sense to be honest. If she's broke and he pays that much, then it does not make sense to me

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The UK average Mehr is 2 to 5k

100k ÷ 5k = 20

Man could have got himself 20 wives

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The only thing I would ever pay a xalimos is an apple and one meal. Just act like abuse Tyrone, I could pass for ajanabis
giphy.gif

Trending