(BREAKING) first somali men to pay 100k mehr pound

No, why would a wife be okay with her husband doing something with the maid?

Some families have drivers, let me ask a silly question, are husbands okay with wives cheating?

:comeon:
when did i say it was? Reread it, I was replying to your comment about maids being cheap in somalia and arab countries

I wonder if his wife will allow it. They have maids but i hear stories about the husband getting freaky with the maid

As usual broke faraxs crying about what middle class(or wealthy)men with shaaraf pay their women. Just cuz your broke arse and petty can’t pay doesn’t mean others can’t. You’re lucky you’re alive post-civil war cuz most of you wouldn’t have been able to ever get married in the past. In case you didnt know the required 100 camels then = $100k now.

Last edited:
As usual broke faraxs crying 😢 about what middle class(or wealthy)men with shaaraf pay their women. Just cuz your broke arse and petty and can’t pay doesn’t mean others can’t. You’re lucky you’re alive post-civil war cuz most of you wouldn’t have been able to ever get married in the past. In case you didnt know the required100 camels = $100k.
i dont think anyone is salty about someone paying 100k

i dont think anyone is salty about someone paying 100k
Lol shall I remind you verbatim?

The title reads “(BREAKING) first somali men to pay 100k mehr pound”

Followed by the first sentence “Faraxs have lost their mind this nigga really gave a women 100k mehr :jcoleno:

<——-
I’d classify that as mega salty :gnzbryw:

Followed by the first sentence “Faraxs have lost their mind this nigga really gave a women 100k mehr :jcoleno:

<——-
oh, well personally i cant see how anyone would be salty about that, maybe shocked but not salty

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As usual broke faraxs crying about what middle class(or wealthy)men with shaaraf pay their women. Just cuz your broke arse and petty and can’t pay doesn’t mean others can’t. You’re lucky you’re alive post-civil war cuz most of you wouldn’t have been able to ever get married in the past. In case you didnt know the required 100 camels then = $100k now.
I feel like I would be the biggest headache to know who trying to negotiate Mehr.

I would be the guy negotiating the negotiation term before any negotiation begins.

That just the start...

This is me.

merch-1.jpg

I've been told i have many great qualities. Except for my stinginess and my terrible memory
:leon:

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

<——-
Not salty just worried for him :mjpls:

reer

VIP
Ah sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they bring maids from non arab and non european countries. because naagahooda dont want gabadh who can do housework and have sheeko with her husband xaaska is obviously jealous. they WANT some sort of language barrier between the shaqaalo and her husband.

they bring maids from non arab and non european countries. because naagahooda dont want gabadh who can do housework and have sheeko with her husband xaaska is obviously jealous. they WANT some sort of language barrier between the shaqaalo and her husband.

No, it is illegal for Arab league nations to work as maids in some gulf countries.

Well I gues if I’m being 100% honest my last comment wasn’t fair, off course 100k is a lot to you kids. You’re bloody teens so I get it wallah. Just teasing ya as always

I feel like I would be the biggest headache to know who trying to negotiate Mehr.

I would be the guy negotiating the negotiation term before any negotiation begins.

That just the start...

This is me.

merch-1.jpg

I've been told i have many great qualities. Except for my stingyness and my terrible memory
:leon:

Lol, hey there’s no shame in negotiating but sometimes it’s overboard lol. This guy I was talking to once was so proud how his bro, father and him negotiated with his future SIL’s mehr. Apparent the poor girl only wanted 15k and they negotiated down to 7k lol, never been more embarrassed for anyone. Idk how he thought that was gonna impress me, talk about an idiot!

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Ma sha Allah. Although if you are not financially stable yourself, its better to ask for an amount youre able to pay back incase he mistreats you after the marriage and you want to divorce him. May Allah put barakah in their marriage.

Trending