(BREAKING) first somali men to pay 100k mehr pound

Lol, hey there’s no shame in negotiating but sometimes it’s overboard lol. This guy I was talking to once was so proud how his bro, father and him negotiated with his future SIL’s mehr. Apparent the poor girl only wanted 15k and they negotiated down to 7k lol, never been more embarrassed for anyone. Idk how he thought that was gonna impress me, talk about an idiot!
Nobody going to have a spare 15k unless it’s their savings 7k is reasonable there’s no need to break the bank for mehr. Only 15k kulaha who in the world has more than 15k saved who isn’t rich wallahi your entitled. :hahaidiot:

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Mashallah to the brother.

But lowkey tho, you don't have to pay high mehr if your handsome, jacked and a doctor. Seriously young fellas, hit them books and weights asap

He’s probably extremely wealthy. Mehr should be adjusted to how much you make. If you make a monthly income of 10k, 50k mehr shouldn’t be too hard for you to paid. If you’re a struggling student making 2k a month, and want to halalify your relationship, 5k shouldn’t be too hard to save up.

Masha-Allah, I pray they have a happy marriage.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Only broke qasaaros will complain about this. As the saying goes, if you got it flaunt it, no need to worry about it.

Congrats to the bride.

giphy.gif

Trending