BREAKING: Ayan Hersi says Harvey Weinstein sexually abused her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the source that she claimed to have been assaulted? In the words of jaale Trump, fake news! :russ:

Apollo

VIP
bKACSlq.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Here u go again, u should become an author and teach people how to assume ur way out of everything, logic, reason, questions, making sense etc..

Ur as stubborn(When wrong) as a geeljire, how the hell can u refuse to be somali?:cosbyhmm:
WHERE AM I WRONG.

Please, spell it out.

I'm pre-med. I might go the NP route, but still not sure.

You've yet to knock down my reasoning, warya. Are you gonna ask me about my period again?

Where's the leap in that.

It's to the point they're effectively championing Harvey-goddamn-Weinstein bc she criticized Islam.. I mean, if that doesn't say something, what does?
The word "pre-med" gets thrown around a lot. What do you mean exactly? Are you done nursing school? How long is your program? Finally, where are you from?

Delete this warya, or you'll regret it
you're falling into their trap :russ:. Once you claim to not be somali you are up for assassination down here. What I've noticed from ss is that they hate madows>cadaans>indhoyar> arabs in that order.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
It's not that unbelievable for others to assume that Ayaan is lying, given her past antics.
Weinstein may have done it.
I'd rather not give him the benefit of the doubt and just believe her until proven otherwise.

Just remember that he isn't the only mogul abusing others.

VixR

Veritas
If this makes you want to not be Somali you are very thin skinned abaayo. Aren’t you reer waqooyi? I’m sure you’ve seen and heard worse. z3zrULC
The whole Somali= Muslim thing is shockingly quite true, and keeps getting reinforced. I'm not one to ignore reality. Beyond my family, do I really have any need for it? The answer to that is: No.

The antithesis of that, is the fact that I actually am Somali and that in itself is it's own standalone reality, but if you're not accepted in that reality, how is it of value?

The answer to that is: It isn't.

In this case, the fact that she's a gaal that challenges Islam brews ill will and is enough to condemn her to whatever's at stake. That's actually profound, but then maybe you can't see that.

I don't consider that fickle at all. Only logical.

The whole Somali= Muslim thing is shockingly quite true, and keeps getting reinforced. I'm not one to ignore reality. Beyond my family, do I really have any need for it? The answer to that is: No.

The antithesis of that, is the fact that I actually am Somali and that in itself is it's own standalone reality, but if you're not accepted in that reality, how is it of value?

In this case, the fact that she's a gaal that challenges Islam brews ill will and is enough to condemn her to whatever's at stake. That's actually profound, but then maybe you can't see that.

Do ur parents even know ur a gaal

Gambar

VIP

I just think the fact that you let s control your sense of identity is fickle, not logical. You’re in college so perhaps you’re just young and you’ll get over it.

you are something else. you wasted your talent on nursing tho, u should have pursued law. just like ayaan, u don't know when to quit.
some of the posters arent even muslim and everyone but u called her a liar, but in ur mind ur still right.
@Amun did u call her a liar because u hate her for her comments on Islam?
I like how you conveniently sidestepped the fact that she's no more nor less of a liar than any other Somali immigrant, probably including your own family.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Neither of you gaals have a right to speak. Somalinimo is inherently tied into being a Muslim. Akhas. And Amun, until you disavow calling your people “s” and whining about how you view Somalis as stupid due to Islam you are absolutely, undeniably, 100% a hypocrite

VixR

Veritas
I just think the fact that you let s control your sense of identity is fickle, not logical. You’re in college so perhaps you’re just young and you’ll get over it.
I have my whole life ahead of me. But there are no flaws in my thinking.

I'm coming from a perspective you can't understand.

Apollo

VIP
Neither of you gaals have a right to speak. Somalinimo is inherently tied into being a Muslim. Akhas. And Amun, until you disavow calling your people “s” and whining about how you view Somalis as stupid due to Islam you are absolutely, undeniably, 100% a hypocrite

Somalinimo = Genetic.

That's it. You can be a Somali Buddhist.

There's no ideological component to it. That's merely your superstitious thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.